Sasural Simar Ka

India-Forums

Sasural Simar Ka
Sasural Simar Ka

Finally: Amazing Precap 09.04.13 (Page 4)

rolisiddhant Goldie
rolisiddhant
rolisiddhant

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 6:27am | IP Logged
According to todays sbb segment naico will plan to ruin bw family's pooja and i think she will pressurize the family 4 sid and her marraige. ;-> supid naina. Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...Arjuneeti...

Aemy Goldie
Aemy
Aemy

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 6:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by malihaahmed

Originally posted by savkatika

no sandra the promo is not misleading did u not read the synopsis i told u before that naina would enact this suicide because she will be scared when the whole family comes to believe that roli is still alive!they will be all too happy she would be tensed as she she has already become a psycho already so to gain bharadwaj family attention she will commit suicide and yes the precap will happen its not a dream sequence and it will be kamini who will kidnap roli and bring her to bharadwj house as roli wont go outside!so plzz stop being pessimistic as u knw my prediction eventually comes right!so chill ok!i am glad that i wont have to hear roli is dead roli is dead lecture!and its not khushi plan in the synopsis it said roli was mumbling something and she came to naina to discuss further plan and sandra khushi and naina did not plan thgis prank call to show roloi fake body lol thats so not gonna happen!

Agree with u cv's can't show this much negativity they have learnt their lesson from 2.4 TRP...god knows this weeks trp might be 2.0!

I have to agree with u both... roli has to come back and ROSID are charm of SSK... Cvs cann't play much by keeping them at distance... so precap and promo both are true... no dreams or thoughtsss

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Divya...Arjuneeti...

preetam4 Senior Member
preetam4
preetam4

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 6:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by savkatika

Preetam it was not a misleading call otherwise why would khushi come mumbling to naina abt wht plan should they make and why would naina suicide its and mm article confirmed that it was roli friend who called bharadwaaj house in the promo roli friend saw the article and no dear they won't drag the fact that roli is alive news now sid and simar will search for roli but it will be kamini who will kidnap roli and bring. Her to bharadwaaj house for money
will be so happy if bw family ,esp simar and sid know that roli is alive .. but just that they have been dragging every thing a lot not able to believe they will close it soon .. not able o be positive now days due to dumb cvs ..Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...Arjuneeti...

Go to top