Sasural Simar Ka

India-Forums

Sasural Simar Ka
Sasural Simar Ka

Finally: Amazing Precap 09.04.13 (Page 3)

Arabjan Goldie
Arabjan
Arabjan

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 10:44am | IP Logged
I want prem to find out naina's truth during suicide drama.then simar,sid and prem will join hands against veeru...i'm expecting lots of stunt sequences and ROSID romantic scenes...after roli came to bw house,roli and simar will throw kushi out...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

taliazlamb.Divya...Arjuneeti...

amirtha_rosid Senior Member
amirtha_rosid
amirtha_rosid

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 10:53am | IP Logged
really i am scared bcoz roli belive veeru and offcourse precap give a positive tought for rosid fans soon roli frnd inform simar about roli and prem pls find the truth that naico commit suicide oh god pls any one kill her i cant see her in my roli house come on roli come back soon and save ur sid from that psycho

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

taliazlamb...Arjuneeti...

...Arjuneeti... IF-Rockerz
...Arjuneeti...
...Arjuneeti...

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Same here Arabjan, I hope our long wait is worth it in the end!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Arabjan

AmreenBanoManso Goldie
AmreenBanoManso
AmreenBanoManso

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
i think that prem expose the naico's truth 
and everyone found roli
but because of today's episode roli thinks that sid is her bad husband and her in-lows want to kill her so ...she will not believe sid 
and story moving ...blah blah blah 
at the end of June or July  ROSID REUNION 
how long ... Confused

.Divya...Arjuneeti...

.Divya Goldie
.Divya
.Divya

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 7:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by malihaahmed

I know she's only had two flashbacks which isn't enough and I want her to have clear flashbacks but is there a point because she knows about her previous husband and she won't bother too much about regaining her memory back. Its all down to Simar, Roli's friend and Siddhant- if he wants to stop crying!

There is a use in having flashbacks Malu. Because Roli loves Sid. She will get the flashbacks of Sid where they were close to each other. She will get confused that if my husband is bad  and if i love Vikram, y am i close to my husband?. Due to this Confusion, she should not trust Veeru. I don't want Roli to trust veeru. At least she must gain back her memory or should be in a confused state.

Arabjan...Arjuneeti...

preetam4 Senior Member
preetam4
preetam4

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:16am | IP Logged
i guess the precap is misleading .. though bw family gets news roli was seen , khushi will plan something eveil and make some fake person to call the bw family again and say roli is dead or the person did it only for getting 5 Ls and roli is not found Angry , dont think cvs will so quickly try to tell bw family that roli is alive .. looks like sid has lost hopes that roli is alive .. so its only upt o sim to find roli , kamini could help her for money and prem to find naicos truth b4 naico sid marraige
by the time rosid union takes place donno how many of us will be left depressed or suffer from high bp DeadDead
savkatika Goldie
savkatika
savkatika

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 3:55am | IP Logged
Preetam it was not a misleading call otherwise why would khushi come mumbling to naina abt wht plan should they make and why would naina suicide its and mm article confirmed that it was roli friend who called bharadwaaj house in the promo roli friend saw the article and no dear they won't drag the fact that roli is alive news now sid and simar will search for roli but it will be kamini who will kidnap roli and bring. Her to bharadwaaj house for money

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AmreenBanoManso.Divyasunithi...Arjuneeti...

sunithi Goldie
sunithi
sunithi

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 4:12am | IP Logged

2day in facebook ssk page,they mentioned like sid and prem going to search roli,then wat about naina and her lies?.meantime she vl wrap bw family right?...I always felt ur guessing vl go very well with ssk cvcs idea?...wats ur opinion?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...Arjuneeti...

Go to top