Sasural Simar Ka

India-Forums

Sasural Simar Ka
Sasural Simar Ka

Finally: Amazing Precap 09.04.13 (Page 2)

...Arjuneeti... IF-Rockerz
...Arjuneeti...
...Arjuneeti...

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by savkatika

yes sandra i knw cvcs like torturing us but they wont go to that extent so come on stop thinking so negative stop wasting ur brains in negative predictions think positive and as for roli kamini will be definitely the one who will bring roli back yea maliha i am scared to even look at last week trp which will be shown this thursday god i dont even want to see that!

Kaamini is pissing me off...malkin malkin SHUT UP!Angry But hopefully everything will be sorted pretty soon.

As long as the TRP doesn't fall below 2, SSK is safe.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Divya

savkatika Goldie
savkatika
savkatika

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 9:17am | IP Logged
i am so scared for my rosid its only for ssk i hope that trp does not fall below 2.4 plzz i will cry because last week they did show a cute rosid scene yes kamini will for the saje of 5 lakh will bring roli to bharadwaj house!

.Divya

.Divya Goldie
.Divya
.Divya

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Atleast now the story is moving forward rather than BW family saying Roli is no more and simar and Sid saying Roli Zinda Hai. I hate that crap Censored naico. 

I want to cut her into pieces and fry in a frying pan. She acts like innocent but she is evil girl.Evil Smile.

But i am little bit upset that Roli trusting veeru. I want Roli to get back her memory soon. Today no prem . Am eagerly expecting to see wat the detective will say to prem. Hope it will be against naico.
...Arjuneeti...
...Arjuneeti...

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by diyasri

Atleast now the story is moving forward rather than BW family saying Roli is no more and simar and Sid saying Roli Zinda Hai. I hate that crap Censored naico. 

I want to cut her into pieces and fry in a frying pan. She acts like innocent but she is evil girl.Evil Smile.

But i am little bit upset that Roli trusting veeru. I want Roli to get back her memory soon. Today no prem . Am eagerly expecting to see wat the detective will say to prem. Hope it will be against naico.

I really wanted to see prem and detective scene, have to wait till tomorrow Ouch

We can't blame roli in any way, if anyone else was in her place they will do the same...I know I would've. But that trust will never ever lead to love!

OH don't even ask what I would do with naina!!! I will firstly throw bricks on her face, then tie her upside down with her hair,  rub manure on her face and set free hungry dogs on her Evil Smile
uski boti boti nauch leLOL

.Divya

Arabjan Goldie
Arabjan
Arabjan

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Bw family should know that roli 's alive!this 's the only way to make this track interesting...if bw family know that,simar and sid 'll gain more confidence and support then they'll search and find roli.on the other side,prem'll find naina's truth...then ROSID reunion!

...Arjuneeti...

.Divya Goldie
.Divya
.Divya

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by malihaahmed

I really wanted to see prem and detective scene, have to wait till tomorrow Ouch

We can't blame roli in any way, if anyone else was in her place they will do the same...I know I would've. But that trust will never ever lead to love!

OH don't even ask what I would do with naina!!! I will firstly throw bricks on her face, then tie her upside down with her hair,  rub manure on her face and set free hungry dogs on her Evil Smile
uski boti boti nauch leLOL

Nice Punishment Malu. But that Censored naico deserves more than it. I understand about Roli. But nowadays she is not getting flashbacks. I am disappointed about that. I want Roli to get Sid Images and try to get to know about him.

Edited by diyasri - 09 April 2013 at 7:37pm

...Arjuneeti...

...Arjuneeti...
...Arjuneeti...

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 10:20am | IP Logged
I know she's only had two flashbacks which isn't enough and I want her to have clear flashbacks but is there a point because she knows about her previous husband and she won't bother too much about regaining her memory back. Its all down to Simar, Roli's friend and Siddhant- if he wants to stop crying!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.DivyaArabjan

lifeisdream Senior Member
lifeisdream
lifeisdream

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 10:35am | IP Logged
happy finally story has move forward and happy that the dumb BW family came to know that roli is alive and wish they will never ever say that "ROLI IS DEAD" otherwise i will definately kill each and everyone infact want them all to support sid and simar in finding roli and want to see roli soon with our sid Embarrassed
but hope this time khushi and naico will not do any nonsense thing to stop sid and simar and will not harm roli otherwise i will sure kill them both and will be ready to go to jail also because enough is enough it is too much of negativety now want to see some postivity in show and hope CV's will not show more of negtivety and will end this naico very soon that also permanentlyAngry
happy to see precap and really hope that SSK trp  will decrease this time and hope everything will be fine soon.
 prem will find out truth, roli's friend will help simar, roli will come back to sid and last but not the least we all ROSIDIANS will get our ROSID back with there remarriage track very soonHeart

Go to top