Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Divya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Atleast now the story is moving forward rather than BW family saying Roli is no more and simar and Sid saying Roli Zinda Hai. I hate that crap 🤬 naico. 

I want to cut her into pieces and fry in a frying pan. She acts like innocent but she is evil girl.😈.

But i am little bit upset that Roli trusting veeru. I want Roli to get back her memory soon. Today no prem . Am eagerly expecting to see wat the detective will say to prem. Hope it will be against naico.
...Arjuneeti... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: diyasri

Atleast now the story is moving forward rather than BW family saying Roli is no more and simar and Sid saying Roli Zinda Hai. I hate that crap 🤬 naico. 

I want to cut her into pieces and fry in a frying pan. She acts like innocent but she is evil girl.😈.

But i am little bit upset that Roli trusting veeru. I want Roli to get back her memory soon. Today no prem . Am eagerly expecting to see wat the detective will say to prem. Hope it will be against naico.

I really wanted to see prem and detective scene, have to wait till tomorrow

We can't blame roli in any way, if anyone else was in her place they will do the same...I know I would've. But that trust will never ever lead to love!

OH don't even ask what I would do with naina!!! I will firstly throw bricks on her face, then tie her upside down with her hair,  rub manure on her face and set free hungry dogs on her 😈
uski boti boti nauch le😆
Arabjan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Bw family should know that roli 's alive!this 's the only way to make this track interesting...if bw family know that,simar and sid 'll gain more confidence and support then they'll search and find roli.on the other side,prem'll find naina's truth...then ROSID reunion!
.Divya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: malihaahmed

I really wanted to see prem and detective scene, have to wait till tomorrow

We can't blame roli in any way, if anyone else was in her place they will do the same...I know I would've. But that trust will never ever lead to love!

OH don't even ask what I would do with naina!!! I will firstly throw bricks on her face, then tie her upside down with her hair,  rub manure on her face and set free hungry dogs on her 😈
uski boti boti nauch le😆

Nice Punishment Malu. But that 🤬 naico deserves more than it. I understand about Roli. But nowadays she is not getting flashbacks. I am disappointed about that. I want Roli to get Sid Images and try to get to know about him.
Edited by diyasri - 11 years ago
I know she's only had two flashbacks which isn't enough and I want her to have clear flashbacks but is there a point because she knows about her previous husband and she won't bother too much about regaining her memory back. Its all down to Simar, Roli's friend and Siddhant- if he wants to stop crying!
napu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
happy finally story has move forward and happy that the dumb BW family came to know that roli is alive and wish they will never ever say that "ROLI IS DEAD" otherwise i will definately kill each and everyone infact want them all to support sid and simar in finding roli and want to see roli soon with our sid 😳
but hope this time khushi and naico will not do any nonsense thing to stop sid and simar and will not harm roli otherwise i will sure kill them both and will be ready to go to jail also because enough is enough it is too much of negativety now want to see some postivity in show and hope CV's will not show more of negtivety and will end this naico very soon that also permanently😡
happy to see precap and really hope that SSK trp  will decrease this time and hope everything will be fine soon.
 prem will find out truth, roli's friend will help simar, roli will come back to sid and last but not the least we all ROSIDIANS will get our ROSID back with there remarriage track very soon❤️
Arabjan thumbnail
I want prem to find out naina's truth during suicide drama.then simar,sid and prem will join hands against veeru...i'm expecting lots of stunt sequences and ROSID romantic scenes...after roli came to bw house,roli and simar will throw kushi out...
amirtha_rosid thumbnail
really i am scared bcoz roli belive veeru and offcourse precap give a positive tought for rosid fans soon roli frnd inform simar about roli and prem pls find the truth that naico commit suicide oh god pls any one kill her i cant see her in my roli house come on roli come back soon and save ur sid from that psycho
Same here Arabjan, I hope our long wait is worth it in the end!
AmreenBanoManso thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i think that prem expose the naico's truth 
and everyone found roli
but because of today's episode roli thinks that sid is her bad husband and her in-lows want to kill her so ...she will not believe sid 
and story moving ...blah blah blah 
at the end of June or July  ROSID REUNION 
how long ... 😕