Finally: Amazing Precap 09.04.13

Posted: 11 years ago
I wasn't going to make a post on today's episode because it was so dull and crap.

So this is just the precap:

I don't get why Karuna picked up the phone it should have been sim/prem or siddhant well anyway atleast naico or khushi didn't pick up the phone.

Thank God everyone was there and siddhant and simar heard this news, that roli is alive. I think that in today's episode siddhant started believing that roli is no more but this is a new ray of hope. So finally the dumb, good for nothing BW fam will stop saying roli is dead...instead SHE IS MISSING!

Roli won't see the article because in todays episode she said she won't step outside the house.

And the guy  on the phone must be roli's friends husband 😃

By saturday the story would have moved forward!

i have nothing to say about todays episode. utterly disgusting. go to hell u crap family, naina and veeru. if i could i would have killed them all myself.

sorry guys not trying to be negative but the precap is misleading. if it was not then there would been an article about it. so i think somebody fake called bw family. someone hired by khushi. (coz khushi did say in her interview she will plan something). he/she will tell they found rolis dead body or something like that. and when they all go to check if its roli. naina will do the fake miscarriage coz from todays episode we all know the synopsis is true. 

khushi will arrange a fake dead body faceless so that they will belive its roli. and when they come back they will sympathize with naina and arrange naico and sid marriage. coz the dumb family thinks it is whay best for sid.

hope in the mean time prem finds out the truth or rolis friend see the ad.
Edited by Sandralong - 11 years ago
no sandra the promo is not misleading did u not read the synopsis i told u before that naina would enact this suicide because she will be scared when the whole family comes to believe that roli is still alive!they will be all too happy she would be tensed as she she has already become a psycho already so to gain bharadwaj family attention she will commit suicide and yes the precap will happen its not a dream sequence and it will be kamini who will kidnap roli and bring her to bharadwj house as roli wont go outside!so plzz stop being pessimistic as u knw my prediction eventually comes right!so chill ok!i am glad that i wont have to hear roli is dead roli is dead lecture!and its not khushi plan in the synopsis it said roli was mumbling something and she came to naina to discuss further plan and sandra khushi and naina did not plan thgis prank call to show roloi fake body lol thats so not gonna happen!
I don't think the promo is misleading, I think when sid and simar leave to go to roli's friends place naico will attempt suicide. Then Bw family will take her to hospital etc.

And the synopsis does say that khushi enters and see's naico in that condition so she doesn't know about this plan.

In the meantime roli and veeru will leave their house, because khushi has somehow informed veeru about sid/sim coming to save roli. Roli will leave with veeru as she believes him fully now.

Prem will expose naina in front of everyone, naina thrown out. Veeru-roli and sim/sid chase sequence. And then roli entering BW house, sid helping roli regain her memory.

Edited by malihaahmed - 11 years ago
Originally posted by savkatika

no sandra the promo is not misleading did u not read the synopsis i told u before that naina would enact this suicide because she will be scared when the whole family comes to believe that roli is still alive!they will be all too happy she would be tensed as she she has already become a psycho already so to gain bharadwaj family attention she will commit suicide and yes the precap will happen its not a dream sequence and it will be kamini who will kidnap roli and bring her to bharadwj house as roli wont go outside!so plzz stop being pessimistic as u knw my prediction eventually comes right!so chill ok!i am glad that i wont have to hear roli is dead roli is dead lecture!and its not khushi plan in the synopsis it said roli was mumbling something and she came to naina to discuss further plan and sandra khushi and naina did not plan thgis prank call to show roloi fake body lol thats so not gonna happen!

Agree with u cv's can't show this much negativity they have learnt their lesson from 2.4 TRP...god knows this weeks trp might be 2.0!
hope what u guys say is true. coz i dont know what to belive anymore.

i am not sure even if veeru and khushi r working together. 
yes sandra i knw cvcs like torturing us but they wont go to that extent so come on stop thinking so negative stop wasting ur brains in negative predictions think positive and as for roli kamini will be definitely the one who will bring roli back yea maliha i am scared to even look at last week trp which will be shown this thursday god i dont even want to see that!
Originally posted by Sandralong

hope what u guys say is true. coz i dont know what to belive anymore.

i am not sure even if veeru and khushi r working together. 

I don't think they are working together , but SSK cv's are idiots in the end they will show that khushi was behind roli's kidnapping and her and veeru are in a partnership.

Originally posted by savkatika

yes sandra i knw cvcs like torturing us but they wont go to that extent so come on stop thinking so negative stop wasting ur brains in negative predictions think positive and as for roli kamini will be definitely the one who will bring roli back yea maliha i am scared to even look at last week trp which will be shown this thursday god i dont even want to see that!

Kaamini is pissing me off...malkin malkin SHUT UP!😡 But hopefully everything will be sorted pretty soon.

As long as the TRP doesn't fall below 2, SSK is safe.

i am so scared for my rosid its only for ssk i hope that trp does not fall below 2.4 plzz i will cry because last week they did show a cute rosid scene yes kamini will for the saje of 5 lakh will bring roli to bharadwaj house!