India-Forums

Sasural Simar Ka
Sasural Simar Ka

precap bharadwaj family knws roli is alive

savkatika Goldie
savkatika
savkatika

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 8:41am | IP Logged
The precap is not simar or sid dream it will happen because after hearing this naina commits suicide so that everybody gives attention to her and don't go searching for roli and naina is not innocent its proved by todays epi she totally acted like a psycho villain in today epi
Here is the written update karuna receives the call age let go off the phone everybody comes near her they ask her wht happwns sid is also there karuna says somebody said they knw were roli is

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Sejal_Desairia0123AmreenBanoMansoArabjandelsisaijahnavi

..Lunatic.Lover IF-Sizzlerz
..Lunatic.Lover
..Lunatic.Lover

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Ya its nt a dream. I am happy tat bw family atleast nw realises tat roli is happy. Hey as u said, this stupid naina wil try to commit sucide and every1 wil think of her getting married to sid. Hw idiotic?
savkatika Goldie
savkatika
savkatika

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 9:42am | IP Logged
i knw sinm i dont think its a dream and yes after naina suicides they will sympatise with naina and they will force sid and naina marriage this is when either prem will bringnaina true face or  kamina will bring roli back to bharadwaj house 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Arabjansunithi

.Divya Goldie
.Divya
.Divya

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Hope at least this time Rosid reunion will happen fast. I hate this dragging. It's killing me and utter boring. To gain Trp's atleast they should stop dragging the scenes.
Arabjan Goldie
Arabjan
Arabjan

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Simar and sid 'll be happy,if they come to know that roli is alive.naina's suicide drama won't deviate them...they 'll definitely start searching roli immediately!kushi 'll plan something new,but she won't be successful this time...
lifeisdream Senior Member
lifeisdream
lifeisdream

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 10:40am | IP Logged
happy that at least BW family come to know that roli is alive and want all them to support sid and simar this time and also want prem to find the truth soon. about naico and khiushi this time they will not win i am 100% sure and hope sid and simar will find roli soon this time and they both will not stop now for anyone and will search roli and will bring her soon to home and hope we will get our ROSID soon very soonSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Arabjan

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top