"Main koi cheez nahin hoon" (Page 3)

monika_2691 Goldie
monika_2691
monika_2691

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by humeshaa

Originally posted by monika_2691

Originally posted by humeshaa

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">OMG.. I came to the forum to make this exact post.. lol you beat me to it. I literally applauded that line! Clap The whole time Guman was circling the money around her, I wanted Kumud to say something like that. I really hope that in coming days, Saras realizes that the Kumud he is trying to protect from being hurt is a strong woman. She will be more hurt if she is away from him. Just like he feels sukoon having her support, she needs it just as much! Wake up Saras, you've got a gem of a woman!
</font>

Lol,sorry for that Smile
Yup,Saras needs to come to his senses soon!!

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Haha, no worries. I guess great minds think alike!Wink</font>

Embarrassed Aww thanks,but I dont think I deserve such praise Wink

Rachna_06 IF-Dazzler
Rachna_06
Rachna_06

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Hail Kumudsundari Clap Yayyy !!!! That's the spirit !!!! Wow, was left stunned at this scene... Superb !!!!! And Jenny's expressions spoke millionsThumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

humeshaamonika_2691

-sumaiya- IF-Rockerz
-sumaiya-
-sumaiya-

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
It definitely is a refreshing change to the ghisa pita dialogues mouthed in the regressive saas bahu shows...I love kumud's verve and spunky nature...she calls a spade a spade and I really admire her for that...she's the type that doesn't suffer fools gladly!...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

monika_2691

atominis IF-Sizzlerz
atominis
atominis

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
I jumped out in joy at that dialogue!! Superb!!!

I love SLB for always showing strong women in his films be it Manisha in Khamoshi or Ash in HDDCS and Devdas or Madhuri in Devdas (remember how much self respect she had even despite being a prostitute?) or the resolute Rani of Black who would not bow to anyone despite all her handicaps! Take a bow Sanjay for creating such a strong character on TV!

Just before that show I'd happened to see the previous show in which the MIL puts a patti on her DIL's mouth in front of the whole family to seal her mouth and supposedly teach her a lessn for a mistake which she did not do. And I had felt like breaking my TV screen seeing that trash!

But SP showed they had not yet completely lost their minds! SC and its closing scene made me really happy and proud!

Jenny was super in portraying quiet yet firm strength.

I just hope Kumud always remains like that and we also get to see more strong female characters on TV (who are not shown as tainted or spoilt, rather have their values intact).

Mazaa aa gaya aaj toh!

monika_2691

monika_2691 Goldie
monika_2691
monika_2691

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Skepblun

I jumped out in joy at that dialogue!! Superb!!!

I love SLB for always showing strong women in his films be it Manisha in Khamoshi or Ash in HDDCS and Devdas or Madhuri in Devdas (remember how much self respect she had even despite being a prostitute?) or the resolute Rani of Black who would not bow to anyone despite all her handicaps! Take a bow Sanjay for creating such a strong character on TV!

Just before that show I'd happened to see the previous show in which the MIL puts a patti on her DIL's mouth in front of the whole family to seal her mouth and supposedly teach her a lessn for a mistake which she did not do. And I had felt like breaking my TV screen seeing that trash!

But SP showed they had not yet completely lost their minds! SC and its closing scene made me really happy and proud!

Jenny was super in portraying quiet yet firm strength.

I just hope Kumud always remains like that and we also get to see more strong female characters on TV (who are not shown as tainted or spoilt, rather have their values intact).

Mazaa aa gaya aaj toh!

You are so right!!!!SLB holds women in high esteem and I salute him for it!
_/\_

Edited by monika_2691 - 10 April 2013 at 12:53am
CATZ.. IF-Sizzlerz
CATZ..
CATZ..

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 2:05am | IP Logged
The Witch deserve someone like Kumud.
Hope Kumud beat her everytime

monika_2691

NestleToulouse IF-Stunnerz
NestleToulouse