"Main koi cheez nahin hoon"

monika_2691 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Wow,what a comeback by KUMUD!!!! She has so much self respect and doesnt bow down to anyone...Such a refreshing change from the eternal suffering bahus of Indian television!!!!I love this no nonsense attitude of hers and I am all game for the epic battle between Kumud and Gumaan...Our Kumud is no doormat and Gumaan better remember that!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tharun123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
WOW  KUMUNDπŸ‘ i want see more kumund-guman scenes
humeshaa thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
OMG.. I came to the forum to make this exact post.. lol you beat me to it.  I literally applauded that line! πŸ‘ The whole time Guman was circling the money around her, I wanted Kumud to say something like that.  I really hope that in coming days, Saras realizes that the Kumud he is trying to protect from being hurt is a strong woman.  She will be more hurt if she is away from him.  Just like he feels sukoon having her support, she needs it just as much!  Wake up Saras, you've got a gem of a woman!
eeeeeeeee thumbnail

Originally posted by: humeshaa

OMG.. I came to the forum to make this exact post.. lol you beat me to it.  I literally applauded that line! πŸ‘ The whole time Guman was circling the money around her, I wanted Kumud to say something like that.  I really hope that in coming days, Saras realizes that the Kumud he is trying to protect from being hurt is a strong woman.  She will be more hurt if she is away from him.  Just like he feels sukoon having her support, she needs it just as much!  Wake up Saras, you've got a gem of a woman!

same here i also came to do same thing😊
hey can u explain about money around her head didn't understand what's wrong/right or anything about that scene plz..
--Saina-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Guman got a jhatka when Kumad said that line πŸ˜†

Loved Kumud when she said that
sarani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow kumud. wat a self respect u are. u r the best example 4 every girl
..Rish.. thumbnail
Exactly !!! She was so awesome in today's episode unlike other Bahus of the show who just listen to their insult and then cry !!! I am glad Kumud is different and I am all up for this change =) Loved Kumud !!! πŸ‘πŸΌ
monika_2691 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tharun123

WOW KUMUNDπŸ‘ i want see more kumund-guman scenes

Yup,looking forward to that!!!
This battle of wills,the undercurrents between them...it will be great to watch it 😊
monika_2691 thumbnail

Originally posted by: humeshaa

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">OMG.. I came to the forum to make this exact post.. lol you beat me to it. I literally applauded that line! πŸ‘ The whole time Guman was circling the money around her, I wanted Kumud to say something like that. I really hope that in coming days, Saras realizes that the Kumud he is trying to protect from being hurt is a strong woman. She will be more hurt if she is away from him. Just like he feels sukoon having her support, she needs it just as much! Wake up Saras, you've got a gem of a woman!
</font>

Lol,sorry for that 😊
Yup,Saras needs to come to his senses soon!!
kazena thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
πŸ‘
 wow kumud l love that line

i was like on your face guman