Saraswatichandra
Saraswatichandra

India-Forums

How many of u like khumd,s dialouge (Page 3)

Saru... IF-Sizzlerz
Saru...
Saru...

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Loved that dialogue today..way to go kumud..she is a sherni yar..wow..girl has guts to defend herself..she doesn't require anybody's support..she can handle guman herself..hats off to her..

noorieeeHug
sweetnoori IF-Stunnerz
sweetnoori
sweetnoori

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saru143

Loved that dialogue today..way to go kumud..she is a sherni yar..wow..girl has guts to defend herself..shedoesn'trequire anybody's support..she can handle guman herself..hats off to her..

noorieeeHug

hiDiii kase ho app Hug,, i agree wid u dii,,
and hat
Off to writer also usny ya dailouge add kiya,, reallly that was prefect,, dii Smile
Saru... IF-Sizzlerz
Saru...
Saru...

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetnoori

Loved that dialogue today..way to go kumud..she is a sherni yar..wow..girl has guts to defend herself..shedoesn'trequire anybody's support..she can handle guman herself..hats off to her..

noorieeeHug

hiDiii kase ho app Hug,, i agree wid u dii,,
and hat
Off to writer also usny ya dailouge add kiya,, reallly that was prefect,, dii Smile

im fine darling.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed..yup they have sum amazin writers..kya dialogues hai yar..loved them..
EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
LekhSha Senior Member
LekhSha
LekhSha

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 10:42am | IP Logged
But why saras expression changed,when kumud said that dialouge.
sweetnoori IF-Stunnerz
sweetnoori
sweetnoori

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 10:55am | IP Logged

noorieeeHug

hi<font size="3">Diii kase ho app Hug,, i agree wid u dii,,
and hat</font><font size="3">Off to writer also usny ya dailouge add kiya,, reallly that was prefect,, dii </font> Smile
App din nahi aii na,, cc mi ,,,diii yaahh dii but over all i love that sence diii and,,, Day Dreaming
Saru... IF-Sizzlerz
Saru...
Saru...

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 10:56am | IP Logged

noorieeeHug

hi<font size="3">Diii kase ho app Hug,, i agree wid u dii,,
and hat</font><font size="3">Off to writer also usny ya dailouge add kiya,, reallly that was prefect,, dii </font> Smile
App din nahi aii na,, cc mi ,,,diii yaahh dii but over all i love that sence diii and,,, Day Dreaming

main aayi thi..sab busy hai ..apne me mast hai..aur meri mood bhi kharab hai isliye chaligayi..ab cc main hun
_Ank_ IF-Rockerz
_Ank_
_Ank_

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:20am | IP Logged
I loved it Too...
She is so like us..relatable n practicle...
Nd aisi faltu ki baten main bhi kisi ki na sun ke lun..lol
bt love hw kumud tried to b calm n patient bt at d end she gave a big slap on Goooman's face wid her dialouge..nd gooman's expressions was worth watichng
sweetnoori IF-Stunnerz
sweetnoori
sweetnoori

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anki_KJSG

I loved it Too...
She is so like us..relatable n practicle...
Nd aisi faltu ki baten main bhi kisi ki na sun ke lun..lol
bt love hw kumud tried to b calm n patient bt at d end she gave a big slap on Goooman's face wid her dialouge..nd gooman's expressions was worth watichng
Hello dear yesterday u were in my post right na,,
welll that was fab yaar,,joo bhi ho that,s prefect ans,, us guman k liye
Angry
Khumd doing fab job Clap

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Saraswatichandra Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index