Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

SS and TR today! <3 - Page 2

vrushan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
2011 wale swaron ki baat hi kuch aur thi and that BG music pulled me back to the tanha wala swaron but i know vrushan have the same potential to set another milestone if its utilises properly

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iheartVD thumbnail
pehla nasha tune bought back tanha memories😳...bt vrushan were also lukin cute while dat tune was playing ðŸ˜³
n yeah taani n gang scene was super cute n awesum😳
Mohit_monaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesome post =)

d SS scene was really cutee today... i love the level of understanding they developed...how swayam didnt want her to be uncomfortable and sharon didnt want to push the truth out of swayam regarding his day...loved that...even at taayam's place, loved the way she managed the whole thing wid his dad... =) and d bg tune...i had the same flashbacks when the same tune was played for TanHa <3 *i went back to tanha scenes after today...hehe =D  *

even i loved swayam ke expressions...it was perfect...and even i loved d deco's he did =)
and i hate his dad...apart frm the fact that he is so mean to swayam and stuff...he again pulled out the "generation" concept today...annoyin =/ i mean harr ek baat generation pe kyun jaati hai, pata nahi...

and den taani was super duper cuteee <3 her expression changes at each point of time was jus super cuteee...rey ke phone se lekar the last dissapointing thought...she was jus too adorable... <3 and even rey, bechara, kaha phass gaya...the epic part was after taani's call how vicky, amar and bharat surrounded him...and den d "i miss u taani" ke baad how the guys were holding on to rey...it was epic...

over all...loved the episode...and well, precap...dying to see what rey replies and also what sharon does to manaofy swayam to come out and also d cupboard part... =)

lets see =)

PS: any clue where macedon is? he is missing 4 a couple of epis now...
Edited by Mohit_monaya - 11 years ago
peraltagasm thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yup! The Taani sequence was too adorable!! TaaYam parts in it.. in the classroom.. Super Cute!! And Beside the basket ball court also TaaRey and Boys were too cute!!

N too be honest.. Aaj when The Pehla nasha BG played.. A wave of happiness ran through me.. I don't know why.. I Don't Love Swaron but I like them.. Still I felt so relieved after hearing the pehla Nasha BG.. Heard it after a long time!! Nd Yeh BG sunte hi mujhe Food Fight ke baad wala SwaRon sequence ( Tum har avtaar me itni pretty aur perfect dikhna kaise manage karti ho) and Sharon's re-entry wala promo yaad aa gaya!! 

Loved them Today!! Both TR and SS!! <3

But Don't know what's up with papa Shikhawat!! He's a complete INSANE!! Friends ke saamne Swayam ke izzat ki kitni buri tarah dhajjiyaan uda dii!! Hate him for that!! *chii look*

P.S.- Shaan was looking Super Hot today in the party.. Or well Pre-party!! <3<3

P.P.S.- Loved the arrangements that Swayam did for his sis's birthday!! aahh.. How I adore TaaYam!! <3

N Yeah.. Bang on Post!!
Pooja-J thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Mohit_monaya

awesome post =)

PS: any clue where macedon is? he is missing 4 a couple of epis now...

Macedon is having his university exams, he is final year BCom, and hence he is missing
swayamsharon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Pehla nasha tune/song is swaron song/tune for me n i m sure for all ss fans. Cvs should used it with vrushan not only becoz it swaron tune but vrushan carry it just like tanha. I too was lost in swaron land, infact i was lost in rdx party walk of swaron sigh..
Mohit_monaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Hoppy

Macedon is having his university exams, he is final year BCom, and hence he is missing

ohh thanks for d info =)
agreatperhaps thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Marium, am with you! (:
Asha_Tacker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Swaron wr truly adorable,so hpy to hear d pehla nasha bg...                     Taarey wr super cute & d gang wr damn funy wit tr cute tactics...
UserM123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
^ I Totallly agree wIth you.
I to Totally, love tonight's swaron moments. 🤗
when the pehla nasha Bg was played, I Had a stupis smile on my face... 🤗
totally awesum :*
VruShan Are really awesum... :*
i am in aew if them. 🤗🤗🤗