Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Pehla Nasha is back. :D (Page 2)

vrushan Senior Member
vrushan
vrushan

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 8:53am | IP Logged
agree with you .
shantanu is not only the star of a single episode
for me he is the star of every single episode in d3.uski ek min ki presence mujhe baaki ka episode bhulne par majboor kar deti hai.
he doesnot need any dialouge to express his feelings.
swaron was wonderful tonight atleast sharon speakup for swayam.waiting for tommarrow episode only for swaron convo.
and BG pehla nasha tune and swaron walk was cherry on the cake.

Edited by vrushan - 09 April 2013 at 8:54am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Legilimens.swaronswaron

agreatperhaps IF-Rockerz
agreatperhaps
agreatperhaps

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Mihika, firstly the point about 24 more theories, dude it cracked me up. LOL But then, certainly it is true, and we have more things to talk about.

Nevertheless, Pehla Nasha, and it's Nasha is back, and with a bang that is. It was a very pleasant, and you know, rational, normal talk, and on the mention of Thank you, I dun really find a harm in here.

THOUGH, overdose is injurious to health / character.

All in all, I did appreciate today's episode, and yea, especially Shantanu, throughout. I didn't t miss the mischief in his eye when he threw the orange paper on Taani. LOL 

Wonderful and we got to see Shan / Swayam in a new avtaar, finally, that is. :D And mayne, he looked so freaking, darn, damn HOT> ! 

loved it, though, I wish our theories would have ended, but nevertheless, we're going to crack em up.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Legilimens.

rinkubathija12 Groupbie
rinkubathija12
rinkubathija12

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Bg tune pehla nasha was once again back with a bang.. once again i fell for it.. this tune is the basic reason for which i fell for swaron... it suits them the most... swayam was right.. earthling is better than weakling atleast their ranking raised from weakling to earthlingLOL (bad joke)... i totally agree with you on that thankyou thing... i wonder how many times will they repeat same dialogue..?? and then gang's dance cam act on old bollywood number was very fun to watch... i also don't know what his dad was scolding him for.. ?? for arranging party?? Confused... didn't he found something else more sensible than this... ?? lastly i should mention shantanu was looking handsome in that attire.Blushing and what to say about his expressions.. that were fabulous..!!Clap kudos to shantanu maheshwari for playing swayam so wonderful... 

Legilimens.

Legilimens. IF-Rockerz
Legilimens.
Legilimens.

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NocturnalBeing

Mihika, firstly the point about 24 more theories, dude it cracked me up. LOL But then, certainly it is true, and we have more things to talk about.

Nevertheless, Pehla Nasha, and it's Nasha is back, and with a bang that is. It was a very pleasant, and you know, rational, normal talk, and on the mention of Thank you, I dun really find a harm in here.

THOUGH, overdose is injurious to health / character.

All in all, I did appreciate today's episode, and yea, especially Shantanu, throughout. I didn't t miss the mischief in his eye when he threw the orange paper on Taani. LOL 

Wonderful and we got to see Shan / Swayam in a new avtaar, finally, that is. :D And mayne, he looked so freaking, darn, damn HOT> ! 

loved it, though, I wish our theories would have ended, but nevertheless, we're going to crack em up.
Cvs should see our theories. LOL
MrsChandlerBing IF-Rockerz
MrsChandlerBing
MrsChandlerBing

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 9:00am | IP Logged
First of all that BG Tune of swaron made my day, it's something that adds essence to SWARON'S storyHeart
I liked swaron scene but again SORRY N THANK YOU ...inhe koi "KUCH Kuch hota hai "dekhna ka bolo - which says that a guy and a girl never be FRNDS ... LOL
Coming to SADU SHEKHAWAT I mean daddy shekhawat he was not very convincing and logical Pinch ... Well that's my fault how I can expect LOGIC in d3 ...the way he insulted his son Angry Angry
I really liked that chotu moment where sharon spoke for swayam Embarrassed
And MR. MAHESHWARI was undoubtedly brilliant ...his acting was mind blowing Star
And of course mihika I told u yesterday he was looking handsome in the precap , today I was Day Dreaming
P.S - I hope Hamari imagination ka 10 % hi dikha de LOL

Edited by swaron_pk - 09 April 2013 at 9:06am

Legilimens.

Legilimens. IF-Rockerz
Legilimens.
Legilimens.

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swaron_pk

First of all that BG Tune of swaron made my day, it's something that adds essence to SWARON'S storyHeart
I liked swaron scene but again SORRY N THANK YOU ...inhe koi "KUCH Kuch hota hai "dekhna ka bolo - which says that a guy and a girl never be FRNDS ... LOL
Coming to SADU SHEKHAWAT I mean daddy shekhawat he was not very convincing and logical Pinch ... Well that's my fault how I can expect LOGIC in d3 ...the way he insulted his son Angry Angry
I really liked that chotu moment where sharon spoke for swayam Embarrassed
And MR. MAHESHWARI was undoubtedly brilliant ...his acting was mind blowing Star
And of course mihika I told u yesterday he was looking handsome in the precap , today I was Day Dreaming
P.S - I hope Hamari imagination ka 10 % hi dikha de LOL
#Hopes That's what SwaRon fans need to keep. LOL
flirteyed IF-Dazzler
flirteyed
flirteyed

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Shantanu was fab today indeed nd my my he was looking HAWT :P
I liked d SwaRon scene nd srp defending swayam! Cant wait for tomorowz epi!

Legilimens.

swaronswaron IF-Rockerz
swaronswaron
swaronswaron

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 9:57am | IP Logged
today i got no friendly vibes from swaron thankfully..i think it was coz of the BG LOLEmbarrassedTongue

Edited by swaronswaron - 09 April 2013 at 9:57am

Legilimens.

Go to top