Pehla Nasha is back. :D

Legilimens. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Well, today's episode was just okay.. .Not too good, and definitely better than last night's episode. The eyecatcher definitely was the pehla nasha tune! Long time since we heard that. This tune, reminds me of only ROMANTIC and super intense SwaRon whom I love.And it was there today after ages. So I loved that part in particular and god knows what both of them talked after that… :P

The lame points, were Swayam saying thank you and Sharon saying welcome. I repeat, it has become cliched. Don't these two know that friendship and friendship se kuch zyaada wale relation mein thank you, welcome and sorry nahi hota! Both of them used these three words… after all, they are UNIQUE. πŸ˜•

Weakling se better earthling wali line in particular was amusing and the way Shan said it made it look even more realistic.

Now Swayam acknowledged the fact that she's a star but the ACTUAL star of today's episode was Swayam TOLERANT Shekhawat. Shantanu, you were fab today. You did a great job, which cannot be denied. I loved it initially when he did not pay attention to what his dad was saying and he continued doing his work. And then papa ko koi na koi reason chahiye na, apne bte ki dignity ka kachra karne ka.

I still don't know why papa Shekhawat snapped at him. If anyone does, please tell me. I did not see any logic on that front. I think only he knows his logic, Swayam ko bhi kuch pata nahi hoga. He was wondering ki dad kya bol rahe hai. Everything going over the top. πŸ˜†

Secondly, if he wanted him to speak something why did he interrupt Swayam when he finally opened his mouth? Kriya fans, don't kill me, I like Kriya too, but he's the second "baatcutter" :P

About Sharon I'll only say, I liked her bit because she spoke although not in a rude way, but respectfully to reduce papa's gussa on Swayam. But yes, she looked offended throughout their convo.

Thank You SRP for opening your mouth. We got to see that Sharon Rai Prakash does not stay quiet when anyone messes with her or any part of hers like this.

She spoke for him and daddy's anger seemed to cool down, thank god!

About the precap, we'll have to wait to see his clothes/ Sharon's corner wala scene. We'll come up with 24 more theories till then. :P

And need I mention that Shantanu rocked it today? Even though he didn't have many dialogues in the last scene, he still was the star. That look on his face, that hint of anger and humility in his eyes. A blend of every strong emotion, omg he killed it today. That look in his eyes,😳  seriously,  outstanding work by shan! 

And also, is it important for me to mention that he looked ultra hot today! Hotness to be continued tomorrow. #drooling.     

Waiting for tomorrow's episode but I also want Sharon to accept it at least to herself that she is crazy… for him..She should speak it internally. It would be nice, and different.

Share your views..😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swaronswaron thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Its hard for me to believe that she is the same sharon who used to insult him so badly πŸ˜²
She has changed so much..n started caring about "his comfort" πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
also, she can read his mind by simply looking at his expressions☺️😳
I so love them n the BG tune πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ Edited by swaronswaron - 11 years ago
Legilimens. thumbnail
Originally posted by: swaronswaron

Its hard for me to believe that she is the same sharon who used to insult him so badly πŸ˜²
She has changed so much..n started caring about "his comfort" πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
also, she can read his mind by simply looking at his expressions☺️😳
I so love them n the BG tune πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

People change for good. πŸ˜‰
I super LOVED the bg tune today. πŸ˜³
swaronswaron thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tanha29

People change for good. πŸ˜‰
I super LOVED the bg tune today. πŸ˜³

but it reminded me of tanha😭
though vrushan were adorable πŸ˜›πŸ˜³
Pooja-J thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I know, pehla nasha was really eye catcher.😳☺️

Agree with you, I want to see that point in SwaRon story when they don' t thank and welcome each other, please, too formal, not meant for passionate and so in love with each other wala SwaRon. Anyway, chalta hai because I loved the SwaRon interaction both while walking and even when Sharon tried to ease the tension out at his house.

Well his Dad, is a psycho🀒 Parents DO NOT shout at their child in public or in front of his friends, especially when he is a 20 year old . Seriously WTH??? I hope Sharon is with Swayam throughout whilst his taashan with dad continues
-AD- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: swaronswaron

but it reminded me of tanha😭
though vrushan were adorable πŸ˜›πŸ˜³

Same here..I too rememberd TanHa...
Legilimens. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hoppy

I know, pehla nasha was really eye catcher.😳☺️

Agree with you, I want to see that point in SwaRon story when they don' t thank and welcome each other, please, too formal, not meant for passionate and so in love with each other wala SwaRon. Anyway, chalta hai because I loved the SwaRon interaction both while walking and even when Sharon tried to ease the tension out at his house.

Well his Dad, is a psycho🀒 Parents DO NOT shout at their child in public or in front of his friends, especially when he is a 20 year old . Seriously WTH??? I hope Sharon is with Swayam throughout whilst his taashan with dad continues

@Bold psycho is an understatement. How dare he insult Swayu for no apparent reason in front of his friends???? πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘😑 πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘
I mean chillana is ok but no father does the same in a ruthless way in front of his child's friends! Come on yaar!
Edited by tanha29 - 11 years ago
Pooja-J thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tanha29

@Bold psycho is an understatement. How dare he insult Swayu for no apparent reason in front of his friends???? πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘😑 πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘
I mean chillana is ok but no father does the same in a ruthless way in front of his child's friends! Come on yaar!

Jealous of his son maybe,πŸ˜† why is so cute😳
Okay I know it didn't make sense, but I don't understand psycho dad ka behaviour.
Beta itna sweet and matured and uske Dad πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ Pakka mom pe gaya hoga
vrushan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
agree with you .
shantanu is not only the star of a single episode
for me he is the star of every single episode in d3.uski ek min ki presence mujhe baaki ka episode bhulne par majboor kar deti hai.
he doesnot need any dialouge to express his feelings.
swaron was wonderful tonight atleast sharon speakup for swayam.waiting for tommarrow episode only for swaron convo.
and BG pehla nasha tune and swaron walk was cherry on the cake.Edited by vrushan - 11 years ago
agreatperhaps thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Mihika, firstly the point about 24 more theories, dude it cracked me up. πŸ˜† But then, certainly it is true, and we have more things to talk about.

Nevertheless, Pehla Nasha, and it's Nasha is back, and with a bang that is. It was a very pleasant, and you know, rational, normal talk, and on the mention of Thank you, I dun really find a harm in here.

THOUGH, overdose is injurious to health / character.

All in all, I did appreciate today's episode, and yea, especially Shantanu, throughout. I didn't t miss the mischief in his eye when he threw the orange paper on Taani. πŸ˜† 

Wonderful and we got to see Shan / Swayam in a new avtaar, finally, that is. :D And mayne, he looked so freaking, darn, damn HOT> ! 

loved it, though, I wish our theories would have ended, but nevertheless, we're going to crack em up.