India-Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Pehla Nasha is back. :D

Legilimens. IF-Rockerz
Legilimens.
Legilimens.

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 8:20am | IP Logged

Well, today's episode was just okay.. .Not too good, and definitely better than last night's episode. The eyecatcher definitely was the pehla nasha tune! Long time since we heard that. This tune, reminds me of only ROMANTIC and super intense SwaRon whom I love.And it was there today after ages. So I loved that part in particular and god knows what both of them talked after that… :P

The lame points, were Swayam saying thank you and Sharon saying welcome. I repeat, it has become cliched. Don't these two know that friendship and friendship se kuch zyaada wale relation mein thank you, welcome and sorry nahi hota! Both of them used these three words… after all, they are UNIQUE. Confused

Weakling se better earthling wali line in particular was amusing and the way Shan said it made it look even more realistic.

Now Swayam acknowledged the fact that she's a star but the ACTUAL star of today's episode was Swayam TOLERANT Shekhawat. Shantanu, you were fab today. You did a great job, which cannot be denied. I loved it initially when he did not pay attention to what his dad was saying and he continued doing his work. And then papa ko koi na koi reason chahiye na, apne bte ki dignity ka kachra karne ka.

I still don't know why papa Shekhawat snapped at him. If anyone does, please tell me. I did not see any logic on that front. I think only he knows his logic, Swayam ko bhi kuch pata nahi hoga. He was wondering ki dad kya bol rahe hai. Everything going over the top. LOL

Secondly, if he wanted him to speak something why did he interrupt Swayam when he finally opened his mouth? Kriya fans, don't kill me, I like Kriya too, but he's the second "baatcutter" :P

About Sharon I'll only say, I liked her bit because she spoke although not in a rude way, but respectfully to reduce papa's gussa on Swayam. But yes, she looked offended throughout their convo.

Thank You SRP for opening your mouth. We got to see that Sharon Rai Prakash does not stay quiet when anyone messes with her or any part of hers like this.

She spoke for him and daddy's anger seemed to cool down, thank god!

About the precap, we'll have to wait to see his clothes/ Sharon's corner wala scene. We'll come up with 24 more theories till then. :P

And need I mention that Shantanu rocked it today? Even though he didn't have many dialogues in the last scene, he still was the star. That look on his face, that hint of anger and humility in his eyes. A blend of every strong emotion, omg he killed it today. That look in his eyes,Embarrassed  seriously,  outstanding work by shan! 

And also, is it important for me to mention that he looked ultra hot today! Hotness to be continued tomorrow. #drooling. Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming

Waiting for tomorrow's episode but I also want Sharon to accept it at least to herself that she is crazy… for him..She should speak it internally. It would be nice, and different.

Share your views..Embarrassed

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

d3iansbumblebeelunarinkubathija12maneeshaswaronswaronarshitca21venusrockzsnehac2megsyAnomic_lonerPooja-Jpiyu_swaron--Kshitz--yasri_bellaSwan_tannuluvsakshibshahflirteyednj_SRKholicagreatperhapsswaronswaronMrsChandlerBingthegameison_Deepika_swathi_swaronNazarLaayeNaa-AD-

swaronswaron IF-Rockerz
swaronswaron
swaronswaron

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 8:31am | IP Logged
Its hard for me to believe that she is the same sharon who used to insult him so badly Shocked
She has changed so much..n started caring about "his comfort" EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
also, she can read his mind by simply looking at his expressionsBlushingEmbarrassed
I so love them n the BG tune EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Edited by swaronswaron - 09 April 2013 at 8:34am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Kshitz--Legilimens.

Legilimens. IF-Rockerz
Legilimens.
Legilimens.

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swaronswaron

Its hard for me to believe that she is the same sharon who used to insult him so badly Shocked
She has changed so much..n started caring about "his comfort" EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
also, she can read his mind by simply looking at his expressionsBlushingEmbarrassed
People change for good. Wink
I super LOVED the bg tune today. Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swaronswaron

swaronswaron IF-Rockerz
swaronswaron
swaronswaron

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanha29

but it reminded me of tanhaCry
though vrushan were adorable TongueEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Legilimens.-AD-

Pooja-J IF-Dazzler
Pooja-J
Pooja-J

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 8:47am | IP Logged
I know, pehla nasha was really eye catcher.EmbarrassedBlushing

Agree with you, I want to see that point in SwaRon story when they don' t thank and welcome each other, please, too formal, not meant for passionate and so in love with each other wala SwaRon. Anyway, chalta hai because I loved the SwaRon interaction both while walking and even when Sharon tried to ease the tension out at his house.

Well his Dad, is a psychoDead Parents DO NOT shout at their child in public or in front of his friends, especially when he is a 20 year old . Seriously WTH??? I hope Sharon is with Swayam throughout whilst his taashan with dad continues

Legilimens.

-AD- IF-Stunnerz
-AD-
-AD-

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 8:49am | IP Logged

but it reminded me of tanhaCry
though vrushan were adorable TongueEmbarrassed

Same here..I too rememberd TanHa...

Legilimens.

Legilimens. IF-Rockerz
Legilimens.
Legilimens.

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hoppy

Agree with you, I want to see that point in SwaRon story when they don' t thank and welcome each other, please, too formal, not meant for passionate and so in love with each other wala SwaRon. Anyway, chalta hai because I loved the SwaRon interaction both while walking and even when Sharon tried to ease the tension out at his house.

Well his Dad, is a psychoDead Parents DO NOT shout at their child in public or in front of his friends, especially when he is a 20 year old . Seriously WTH??? I hope Sharon is with Swayam throughout whilst his taashan with dad continues
@Bold psycho is an understatement. How dare he insult Swayu for no apparent reason in front of his friends???? Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry AngryAngry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry
I mean chillana is ok but no father does the same in a ruthless way in front of his child's friends! Come on yaar!

Edited by tanha29 - 09 April 2013 at 8:49am
Pooja-J IF-Dazzler
Pooja-J
Pooja-J

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 8:52am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Hoppy

@Bold psycho is an understatement. How dare he insult Swayu for no apparent reason in front of his friends???? Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry AngryAngry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry
I mean chillana is ok but no father does the same in a ruthless way in front of his child's friends! Come on yaar!

Jealous of his son maybe,LOL why is so cuteEmbarrassed
Okay I know it didn't make sense, but I don't understand psycho dad ka behaviour.
Beta itna sweet and matured and uske Dad Thumbs Down Pakka mom pe gaya hoga

Legilimens.

Go to top