Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iheartVD thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
yeah her expressions were mind blowing plus she luked utter cute today n really happy to knw dat d post maker is a swaron fan ðŸ˜ŠðŸ˜ŠðŸ˜Š
sreeja_rox thumbnail
lol yea Taani was supercute today...and even the gang ka acting was too good😆

But i couldn't stop rofling at the scene where the boy's were sleeping in the night holding Rey's leg's and hand's for assurity🤣..🤣
taanisfanno1 thumbnail
The epiode was really cute ðŸ˜ƒ But i fear kal kya hoga coz no Tani in precap again ðŸ˜­
peraltagasm thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I loved the whole epi today except Papa Shekhawat's insane activities!!
Vrinda dii was too adorable today.. Loved TaaYam, taaRey, Taani and Gang, Rey and boys *rofling* and I also liked Taani and Tauji scene!! 

I LOVED the rocked wala scene.. Taani expecting a wish on it and Swayam's looks to her.. aww..!! And trhen Swayam ne kitne ache arrangements kiye the party ke liye!! How I love TaaYam!! <3

And bechara Rey.. Boys uske ghar pe ruk gaye the to make sure he doesn't wish Taani!! N uske woh bechaare wale expressions!! Loved the moment when they showed boys with crossed arms and then showing thumbs up.. Was rofling then! And the way the boys had caught Rey and slept!! hahhahahahh!! poor Rey!!

Loved aaj ka entire epi except You-Know-what!! :D :D :D 
swaronswaron thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: iheartd3

yeah her expressions were mind blowing plus she luked utter cute today n really happy to knw dat d post maker is a swaron fan ðŸ˜ŠðŸ˜ŠðŸ˜Š

heheh..yes i AM A SWARON FAN but I like taarey,taani n rey as well..Taani was indeed cute today..I dunno if you have realised that I also comment on many TR topics...😳I like D3 as a whole..but ya swaron are my favourite😳
miss_neha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Shivangi_Taarey

I loved the whole epi today except Papa Shekhawat's insane activities!!

Vrinda dii was too adorable today.. Loved TaaYam, taaRey, Taani and Gang, Rey and boys *rofling* and I also liked Taani and Tauji scene!! 

I LOVED the rocked wala scene.. Taani expecting a wish on it and Swayam's looks to her.. aww..!! And trhen Swayam ne kitne ache arrangements kiye the party ke liye!! How I love TaaYam!! <3

And bechara Rey.. Boys uske ghar pe ruk gaye the to make sure he doesn't wish Taani!! N uske woh bechaare wale expressions!! Loved the moment when they showed boys with crossed arms and then showing thumbs up.. Was rofling then! And the way the boys had caught Rey and slept!! hahhahahahh!! poor Rey!!

Loved aaj ka entire epi except You-Know-what!! :D :D :D 

Totally agree, it was Superrr cute!!! 

N seeing rey today, I'm 100% sure, if the boys were not 'guarding' him, rey would defo hav climbed through her window n wished her at precisely at 12
peraltagasm thumbnail
Originally posted by: miss_neha

Totally agree, it was Superrr cute!!! 

N seeing rey today, I'm 100% sure, if the boys were not 'guarding' him, rey would defo hav climbed through her window n wished her at precisely at 12

🤣🤣🤣 That bechara look on his face and his " I miss u taani " was Super Duper cute!! And that bechara look toh made me ROFL!! And the Boy's expression guarding him.. hahhahahahahahah!!! <3
peraltagasm thumbnail
Originally posted by: swaronswaron

heheh..yes i AM A SWARON FAN but I like taarey,taani n rey as well..Taani was indeed cute today..I dunno if you have realised that I also comment on many TR topics...😳I like D3 as a whole..but ya swaron are my favourite😳

Glad to know That!!😊
mehrosh thumbnail
it was an adorable segement llol i was loling teh full song and rey and tani expression really felt sorry for both lol 
ajaved thumbnail
Agree taani was reali cute