Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Still have respect for RK! (Page 3)

caffeineaddict. IF-Stunnerz
caffeineaddict.
caffeineaddict.

Endearing CC Captain

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 9:01am | IP Logged
I am so HAPPY firstly to see such a postive post which covers both the emotions very nicely!!
Lovely Post?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mjhtgeetfansree.gattu

abhaylovepia IF-Rockerz
abhaylovepia
abhaylovepia

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 9:05am | IP Logged
nice its called women respect which many fans forget
sirf dil tora tha spirit and body chor dee if he spoiled that too what left for him and sure than madhu never forgive him or nobody even us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mjhtgeetfan

mjhtgeetfan Senior Member
mjhtgeetfan
mjhtgeetfan

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Shivu--

I am so HAPPY firstly to see such a postive post which covers both the emotions very nicely!!
Lovely Post?

tnku :) glad it made you happy hehe

caffeineaddict.

mjhtgeetfan
mjhtgeetfan

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhaylovepia

nice its called women respect which many fans forget
sirf dil tora tha spirit and body chor dee if he spoiled that too what left for him and sure than madhu never forgive him or nobody even us.

absolutely he can mend the heart he broke but he would never be able to mend her spirit if he went through with it

sree.gattu

ginac IF-Dazzler
ginac
ginac

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Beautiful post dear friendHug and so so true. RK cud hav completely destroyed Madhu if he wanted to as she was so far gone in luv with him that her heart only beats for RK as it still does but wat I am finding hard to digest is he has  remorse for sum things yet he shws complete lack of thinking for others. Why is he forcing Madhu bac to the mansion. Why do this. Instead of trying to gain her luv and yes I understand that he is jealous, that is very plain to see but u are like a child, immature and a spoiled brat. 

When u decide u want to play with ur toys. aka Madhu u cum out to play but wen u hav finished playing u just throw them in the corner and discard them. Madhu was rite in her answer , she most def is not a piece of furniture u buy at the shop to do as u plz. I want to see RK and Madhu hook up vry much but in my opinion Sultans maturity level is far greater than RKS . He thinks with his head most of the time and then spks unlike RK. 

He opens his mouth before he thinks of wat the consequences will b. lets see wat the next few episodes bring for our rajkumar RK. Tongue

Edited by ginac - 09 April 2013 at 9:09am

mjhtgeetfan

mjhtgeetfan
mjhtgeetfan

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ginac

Beautiful post dear friendHug and so so true. RK cud hav completely destroyed Madhu if he wanted to as she was so far gone in luv with him that her heart only beats for RK as it still does but wat I am finding hard to digest is he has  remorse for sum things yet he shws complete lack of thinking for others. Why is he forcing Madhu bac to the mansion. Why do this. Instead of trying to gain her luv and yes I understand that he is jealous, that is very plain to see but u are like a child, immature and a spoiled brat. 

When u decide u want to play with ur toys. aka Madhu u cum out to play but wen u hav finished playing u just throw them in the corner and discard them. Madhu was rite in her answer , she most def is not a piece of furniture u buy at the shop to do as u plz. I want to see RK and Madhu hook up vry much but in my opinion Sultans maturity level is far greater than RKS . He thinks with his head most of the time and then spks unlike RK. 

He opens his mouth before he thinks of wat the consequences will b. lets see wat the next few episodes bring for our rajkumar RK. Tongue

lol yes i totally agree with that! RK has so many levels to him its hard to know which level you are seeing. Hats off to VD for portraying him so well... if he hadnt I wouldnt have been able to see the genuine concern in RKS eyes when he stopped himself from consummating!
He loves Madhu but his pride and ego are bigger than his love at this point.. thats his biggest enemy! once he defeats that his forcing madhu to do things days are over 

ginacsree.gattu

msg1 Senior Member
msg1
msg1

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Agree with you on that. However, he did taunt her on that later...I think it was in the studio or somewhere..

I am also not on any side

mjhtgeetfan

mjhtgeetfan
mjhtgeetfan

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by msg1

Agree with you on that. However, he did taunt her on that later...I think it was in the studio or somewhere..

I am also not on any side

true he did.. but i think that was just to hurt her more... the reason i think it was genuine was the look on his face when he said no... if you re watch the scene you will see it... he looked as though he was ashamed of himself for even thinking about goin ahead with it

msg1sree.gattu

Go to top