The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College

India-Forums

Avantika needs a shock treatment :/ (Page 2)

springkissed Goldie
springkissed
springkissed

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Two things: First, Not everything is happening because of her because kishara misunderstanding and fight was already there, and so was the chillar and dhakkan fight. All she did was add fuel to the fire, but fuel can't be added if there is no fire. So blaming her entirely in this case is very unjustifiable.

And second, she is not sad like others because she doesn't really know Rv and Kd, you can't really compare her reaction to kiya and panchi's because both of them are directly involved. Avantika  is shown to not be friends with or involved with the either of the groups. So the person this whole Rv and Kd fight is least affecting is her. And on top of that, she is a bit immature so you just have to get past that personality flaw. But now that you agree, I think I should just say avantika will keep doing crazy things, and until we don't know her background, you can't judge her. If we saw any of the TBP characters without any background to them, we would just think they are all either stupid, egotistical, jerks and much more. So hold your horses each time she does something stupid, and put your self in her shoes and think about it first. Embarrassed

P.S. one more thing, don't take those idiots on facebook seriously! because in my opinion they are all just judgmental and rude idiots..no offence to any of them :/

Edited by coolpixie - 09 April 2013 at 11:44am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AdryRadiance...DamonCrazy..lostmymusic.

angel_juhi04 IF-Sizzlerz
angel_juhi04
angel_juhi04

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:56am | IP Logged
I am not saying dat I hate Avantika but hope she understands her mistakes. Behind her dis face, der may be some innocence in her like Kiya n Juhi. In Season 1, all d 8 buddies were shown hvng grey shades @ some point of time. As I said earlier, Juhi ka CS k according background bilkul nahi dikhaaya. Not only her but Bobby n Samar too. Samar ka rushed karke 1 din me bataaya bina track k. Just hope Avantika n Rukmini r not ignored in dis way. If I say @ any time dat I hate some character I vl say here only n not say on FB like those idiots. Those FB ppls r really dumb as if they don't watch properly. In d FB page, some days ago, 2 ppl posted dat JJ is only Chandan Roy n father of Avi n Avantika. I was like 'oh really! Do u hv ur brains in ur knees or wat?' They hate Avi cuz he pushed KD n is wid RV n they love Omi cuz he is wid KD. Avantika is being shown like Juhi was in her earlier days-cheerful n carefree.
springkissed Goldie
springkissed
springkissed

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by angel_juhi04

I am not saying dat I hate Avantika but hope she understands her mistakes. Behind her dis face, der may be some innocence in her like Kiya n Juhi. In Season 1, all d 8 buddies were shown hvng grey shades @ some point of time. As I said earlier, Juhi ka CS k according background bilkul nahi dikhaaya. Not only her but Bobby n Samar too. Samar ka rushed karke 1 din me bataaya bina track k. Just hope Avantika n Rukmini r not ignored in dis way. If I say @ any time dat I hate some character I vl say here only n not say on FB like those idiots. Those FB ppls r really dumb as if they don't watch properly. In d FB page, some days ago, 2 ppl posted dat JJ is only Chandan Roy n father of Avi n Avantika. I was like 'oh really! Do u hv ur brains in ur knees or wat?' They hate Avi cuz he pushed KD n is wid RV n they love Omi cuz he is wid KD. Avantika is being shown like Juhi was in her earlier days-cheerful n carefree.

Yes, I also hope they show some growth in her. But don't worry about that, TBP almost never disappoints when it comes to exploring character's grey shades and then giving character growth. So, we will just have to wait and see! And facebook people..Lol..They are dumb! but what can we do? not everybody gets graced with a brain and brain cells. No, actually they do have a brain but just fail to use those brain cells :P
Haha..And I know, I have seen the page and and their stupid hatred about everything that is against KD :/ 
But, whatever..Hopefully cvs don't think all the viewers think like those idiots! And yes, I agree avantika is kind of like juhi, but she is the extreme opposite in that Juhi had her blonde moments while avantika has her overly smart mischievousness plans..But yes, they are both very cheerful and carefree.. Embarrassed

Edited by coolpixie - 09 April 2013 at 12:10pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..DamonCrazy..

relentless. IF-Stunnerz
relentless.
relentless.

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
Honestly avantika annoys me to no extent.. But her scenes with avi were damn cute :) she's very crazy though!
Radiance. IF-Rockerz
Radiance.
Radiance.

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
Sorry to say, but right now, Avantika is my favourite!
angel_juhi04 IF-Sizzlerz
angel_juhi04
angel_juhi04

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kesha1234

Sorry to say, but right now, Avantika is my favourite!

No need to sorry. Sabki apni apni pasand Smile . I am annoyed wid her for publicly humiliating Panchi n enjoying on seeing RanSh injured badly due to fight.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Radiance.

Go to top