The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College

Avantika needs a shock treatment :/

OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 11 years ago
Seriously, wat d hell Avantika thinks of herself? She needs a shock treatment 😑 . 2 boys r injured very badly dat they cud barely walk but Avantika is still smirking n enjoying d scene. I hv never scene such a character in TBP. Atleast none of d buddies were like dat. She thinks dat she got her competitor in Jn for dat she is celebrating by eating ice-cream. I kbow very few vl agree wid me but she needs to show some feelings as almost evry1 r tensed especially Panchi n Kiya but she even though being a girl is only thinking of herself. Hope cvs did not show her like for a long time otherwise I may really hate her. She sud be exposed n stopped soon as evrythng is happening mostly cuz of her.Edited by angel_juhi04 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..WitchGrave.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yaar I dont agree with u maybe avantika ka bhi koi secret
Jaise our kiya vo bhi bhahar se kaisi thi aur andar se kaisi
Maybe auski bhi koi prob hai jo vo nahi dikhati
Aur avantika ka ka cs bhi out nahi hai kuch intresting hai iss cs mein
I m intrested about it lets see maybe kuch secret hoon iss character ke
Adry thumbnail
I agree with Shubhra!!! All of the characters have layers to them and we'll just have to wait for it to be revealed...a bit early to judge herπŸ€”
WhisperOfDreams thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I complete disagree with u juhi!! I personally dnt think avantika was at fault...!
She doesnt noe who they r for a beginin...jzz talked once or twice..is she should concern it would be fake...!!
She is shown like a person who is just excited with the happenings as she noes no1 properly other than her bro!
And plus she too ofc has grey shades coz she is shown havin a huge prob with her dad as well...!
Lets jzz wait and watch for results...
i hope i hvnt offended any1 here...i am sry if i have...
this is jzz my opnion!
Love
safrena
..DamonCrazy.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Juhi...don't take this in the wrong way, but try jdging the characters in shades of grey rather than black & white 😳. There has barely been a few moments when one of the characters have done something actuallly uncondemnable. Maybe twice or thrice. Most of the time, their actions are because of the layers to their characters, a result of a deeper justification. Kiya seemed a heartless, insensitive b****ch but there was more to her. Avi seemed like a manipulative rich brat, but he's so much more. Give her chance. She's just the probably neglected daughter of a superstar who wants attention & is immature.
whitewitch thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
i agree wirth u whom ever disagree with u. avanika needs a pay back. she may hav her own problem still tht does explain to enjoy her self in others pain. this is called sadistic. name a character in season one who is close to avi i will agreee with all who disagreed
WhisperOfDreams thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
U askin for a character...kiya gujral...she had more to her than seen...ahe was in a different way like avantika in the begining!!
Hey, I agree wid u all. Jarur koi problem hoga. Even Kiya n Juhi were hvng qualities of her. Many times, I hated Juhi too for running for attention even happily recording d TFP fight but sadly cvs never explored her background n problems n nothing written in her CS was ever shown. Hope they don't do dis wid Avantika. Hope her CS come soon. Ignoring Juhi according to her CS was d biggest disappointment n y she left d buddies was also not shown. I also think dat Avantika has some big reasons or problems behind her actions as Avi is always worried abt her. I am also worried dat she is not attacked on FB like others.
springkissed thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Two things: First, Not everything is happening because of her because kishara misunderstanding and fight was already there, and so was the chillar and dhakkan fight. All she did was add fuel to the fire, but fuel can't be added if there is no fire. So blaming her entirely in this case is very unjustifiable.

And second, she is not sad like others because she doesn't really know Rv and Kd, you can't really compare her reaction to kiya and panchi's because both of them are directly involved. Avantika  is shown to not be friends with or involved with the either of the groups. So the person this whole Rv and Kd fight is least affecting is her. And on top of that, she is a bit immature so you just have to get past that personality flaw. But now that you agree, I think I should just say avantika will keep doing crazy things, and until we don't know her background, you can't judge her. If we saw any of the TBP characters without any background to them, we would just think they are all either stupid, egotistical, jerks and much more. So hold your horses each time she does something stupid, and put your self in her shoes and think about it first. πŸ˜³

P.S. one more thing, don't take those idiots on facebook seriously! because in my opinion they are all just judgmental and rude idiots..no offence to any of them :/
Edited by coolpixie - 11 years ago
I am not saying dat I hate Avantika but hope she understands her mistakes. Behind her dis face, der may be some innocence in her like Kiya n Juhi. In Season 1, all d 8 buddies were shown hvng grey shades @ some point of time. As I said earlier, Juhi ka CS k according background bilkul nahi dikhaaya. Not only her but Bobby n Samar too. Samar ka rushed karke 1 din me bataaya bina track k. Just hope Avantika n Rukmini r not ignored in dis way. If I say @ any time dat I hate some character I vl say here only n not say on FB like those idiots. Those FB ppls r really dumb as if they don't watch properly. In d FB page, some days ago, 2 ppl posted dat JJ is only Chandan Roy n father of Avi n Avantika. I was like 'oh really! Do u hv ur brains in ur knees or wat?' They hate Avi cuz he pushed KD n is wid RV n they love Omi cuz he is wid KD. Avantika is being shown like Juhi was in her earlier days-cheerful n carefree.