Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

angel_juhi04

IF-Rockerz

angel_juhi04

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 8:03am | IP Logged
Seriously, wat d hell Avantika thinks of herself? She needs a shock treatment Angry . 2 boys r injured very badly dat they cud barely walk but Avantika is still smirking n enjoying d scene. I hv never scene such a character in TBP. Atleast none of d buddies were like dat. She thinks dat she got her competitor in Jn for dat she is celebrating by eating ice-cream. I kbow very few vl agree wid me but she needs to show some feelings as almost evry1 r tensed especially Panchi n Kiya but she even though being a girl is only thinking of herself. Hope cvs did not show her like for a long time otherwise I may really hate her. She sud be exposed n stopped soon as evrythng is happening mostly cuz of her.

Edited by angel_juhi04 - 09 April 2013 at 8:06am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ArShiDelenaRadiance...WitchGrave..relentless.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Avantika needs a shock treatment :/" in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..WitchGrave..

IF-Rockerz

..WitchGrave..

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 8:12am | IP Logged
Yaar I dont agree with u maybe avantika ka bhi koi secret
Jaise our kiya vo bhi bhahar se kaisi thi aur andar se kaisi
Maybe auski bhi koi prob hai jo vo nahi dikhati
Aur avantika ka ka cs bhi out nahi hai kuch intresting hai iss cs mein
I m intrested about it lets see maybe kuch secret hoon iss character ke

missdramkrAdry-ScaredAngel-Fahadkrazywish

Adry

IF-Dazzler

Adry

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 8:16am | IP Logged
I agree with Shubhra!!! All of the characters have layers to them and we'll just have to wait for it to be revealed...a bit early to judge herErmm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..WitchGrave..

-ScaredAngel-

IF-Rockerz

-ScaredAngel-

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 8:21am | IP Logged
I complete disagree with u juhi!! I personally dnt think avantika was at fault...!
She doesnt noe who they r for a beginin...jzz talked once or twice..is she should concern it would be fake...!!
She is shown like a person who is just excited with the happenings as she noes no1 properly other than her bro!
And plus she too ofc has grey shades coz she is shown havin a huge prob with her dad as well...!
Lets jzz wait and watch for results...
i hope i hvnt offended any1 here...i am sry if i have...
this is jzz my opnion!
Love
safrena

..WitchGrave..

..DamonCrazy..

IF-Sizzlerz

..DamonCrazy..

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Hey Juhi...don't take this in the wrong way, but try jdging the characters in shades of grey rather than black & white Embarrassed. There has barely been a few moments when one of the characters have done something actuallly uncondemnable. Maybe twice or thrice. Most of the time, their actions are because of the layers to their characters, a result of a deeper justification. Kiya seemed a heartless, insensitive b****ch but there was more to her. Avi seemed like a manipulative rich brat, but he's so much more. Give her chance. She's just the probably neglected daughter of a superstar who wants attention & is immature.

coolpixie..WitchGrave....Serendipity..lostmymusic.

whitewitch

Goldie

whitewitch

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 8:31am | IP Logged
i agree wirth u whom ever disagree with u. avanika needs a pay back. she may hav her own problem still tht does explain to enjoy her self in others pain. this is called sadistic. name a character in season one who is close to avi i will agreee with all who disagreed

mehvish0786

-ScaredAngel-

IF-Rockerz

-ScaredAngel-

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 8:35am | IP Logged
U askin for a character...kiya gujral...she had more to her than seen...ahe was in a different way like avantika in the begining!!

angel_juhi04

IF-Rockerz

angel_juhi04

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 8:40am | IP Logged
Hey, I agree wid u all. Jarur koi problem hoga. Even Kiya n Juhi were hvng qualities of her. Many times, I hated Juhi too for running for attention even happily recording d TFP fight but sadly cvs never explored her background n problems n nothing written in her CS was ever shown. Hope they don't do dis wid Avantika. Hope her CS come soon. Ignoring Juhi according to her CS was d biggest disappointment n y she left d buddies was also not shown. I also think dat Avantika has some big reasons or problems behind her actions as Avi is always worried abt her. I am also worried dat she is not attacked on FB like others.

-ScaredAngel-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top