Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Collab FF: IPK 2.0-Doing it Right#4, Epilogue-p27 (Page 30)

Maddy1270 IF-Dazzler
Maddy1270
Maddy1270

Posted: 21 June 2013 at 1:20pm | IP Logged

Juhi, trust you to turn what seemed like childbirth into a prank! Poor Arnav would never have thought his family would do that to him… he's right, they are crazy! But he had no time to pursue that worrisome train of thought, because his sister had now clambered off the bed and was approaching him with outstretched hands. He knew just what that meant, and so he backed off until he hit the wall behind him… nice tongue-in-cheek quip about Anjali's penchant for gluing her palm to Arnav's cheek! A horrified Khushi clearing her throat to stop an enraged and frustrated Arnav blurting out that he had been interrupted when he was about to consummate his marriage to Khushi was HILARIOUS, as were Arnav's plans: All he wanted to do was make love to his beautiful wife, preferably for the next few hours. Or the rest of the night, actually. Maybe even the whole of next week... Wink! Your dig about screen space was spot on! After all this time, the fact that Shyam was a doctor totally slipped my mind! "RANI SAHIBA! Agar aapke liye mera Daiyya Ho koi maine rakta hai, toh aaj raat chod dijiye Chotey ko!" LOVELY… chhod dijiye, Anjaliji ko, anyone LOL!! 

Khushi giving Arnav the third degree about how he has gained his sexual 'expertise' had me in splits as did her reluctance to make love then because everyone knew what they were up to… Arnav's retort was the tops: "Be reasonable, dammit! Everyone knew what was going to happen in this room earlier too!" You slew me with Khushi's comment about performance anxiety… Poor, poor Arnav, what a unique wedding night… first his crazy family, then his crazier wife won't let him just get on with it!  Boy oh boy, given Payal's and Khushi's boldness and knowledge about sexual terms and matters, the Sati Savitri image of small town girls that our serial makers are so fond of has flown out the window! Glad to note that the white fur throw made its appearance! Loved the gentleness and the sensuousness that permeated the lovemaking scene, and especially that Khushi is no slouch in bed but gives full rein to her desire for hubby dearest! Arnav is very right: as long as they love and are there for each other, needless rituals have no meaning. 

Finally, Anjali was forced to do something without her Chotey, despite her constant refrain of his pet name: "Chotey! I want Chotey! I...I know why he isn't coming, he's punishing us for last night's prank!" She must be one delusional woman if she thinks so… he's happily occupied with more pressing matters! "Would it help if I sang a new version of Daiyya Ho?" Epic… what a tune to be born to! Looks like Akash and Payal were equally occupied with their amorous adventures / experiments, as there was no mention of them during the prank! 

Juhi, you've seamlessly blended humor with passion to create an amazing epilogue! A heartfelt thank you to all the collaborators for entertaining us with this series!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

EXPELLIARMUS

badfaith4u IF-Dazzler
badfaith4u
badfaith4u

Posted: 21 June 2013 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by melonie

You can't do this LOL LOL LOL LOL I have tears in my eyes from all the laughing. Anjali and Shyaam have become such buffoon characters in this story...my God.

Serves Anjali right. It was seriously creepy how for every little thing Anjali would keep chanting chotey...chotey. I am so happy Arnav and Khushi turned off their cell phones and are enjoying in their private heaven. 

Finally away from the mad house, crazy house A and K were able to have their suhaag raat and how could Khushi even doubt that Arnav would have performance issues Wink 

The last line...new tune for Daiyaa Ho...we would love that :D

Thanks to all the writers for writing such a sweet story Hug Thank you

you guys are awesome
please keep writing

EXPELLIARMUS

chavvi16 IF-Stunnerz
chavvi16
chavvi16

Posted: 21 June 2013 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
bloody hell finally man
the moment we the readers you the writers and arhi were waiting for came forth
they finally did it
and boy was nothing coming in his way again
that was good prank they pulled though on arhi
and what was that all about with khushi
performance anxiety sweetie just dont think and go with the flow
which is what they both did eventually
though it was close call there
had he not taken her away from RM am sure this wouldnt have happened
they would never have been able to consummate their marriage
god knows what else their crazy family would have done even though shyam told them off from doing anything
plus at the farmhouse there was no one there
what can be better than that
plus it took care of the performance anxiety for sure right guys
course it did
and then in the end nothing mattered more to them than each other and being with each other
not his di not her gotas
not his work or hers
all that mattered was them and their awesome chemistry
thanx you guys for giving us this
can never forget the laughs we had over this the fun and the excitement of getting arhi together in all senses
cheers for m

EXPELLIARMUS

deep5128 IF-Dazzler
deep5128
deep5128

Posted: 21 June 2013 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
Superb ending!

EXPELLIARMUS

ipkknd_hazel IF-Dazzler
ipkknd_hazel
ipkknd_hazel

Posted: 21 June 2013 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
godd uve turned shyam and anjali into complete loonies! ROFL
bah. love it that way! Wink punishment toh milne ka padi LOL

you guys did do it right after all... Wink LOL

EXPELLIARMUS

sweet-fairy IF-Dazzler
sweet-fairy
sweet-fairy

Posted: 21 June 2013 at 3:50pm | IP Logged
awesome epilogue

EXPELLIARMUS

sarunsashasingh IF-Sizzlerz
sarunsashasingh
sarunsashasingh

Posted: 21 June 2013 at 5:30pm | IP Logged
Last update and the funny prank by the entire was so LOL

I haven't laughed so much in my life, hmmm iam really gonna miss this story so much.

EXPELLIARMUS

ankii543 Goldie
ankii543
ankii543

Posted: 21 June 2013 at 6:24pm | IP Logged
Awesome blossom...
It was a maaaddd update...
I loved it...
ThankYOU for this craziness...n all the writers for coming together for something so nice...
Ive enjoyed this journey throughout n ill miss it...

EXPELLIARMUS

Go to top