Fan Fictions

Collab FF: IPK 2.0-Doing it Right#4, Epilogue-p27 - Page 24

crazy4ArnavSR thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Oh...last ngt.. I started nd with interuptions like college nd all...I m writing this the very same minute as I finished reading it. And I swear...ladies...u rocked it!
This has been simply one of the best rom-com I hv read so far. While reading I had thought of pointing out on so many things I really really loved reading...but forgive my bad memory I can't recal them all now.
but one thing I definitely don't want to forget to say is this whole ff ws perfectly synchorised. Superb and talented writers u all are! Hats of to all.
The charismatic style of writing...whikle maintaining the basic charm of charscters...tht did most of it.
Wat I loved nd laughed most over was none other than the most precious...gotas!!! Oh lord...m still ROFL!! Nd the different occasions and versions of 'Daiyya Ho'! ๐Ÿฅฑ ๐Ÿคฃ

In short...fantabulous nd magnamio-rizing work!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MsFuzzybear69 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
What an awesome collaboration, simply luved it...

Well done to all of you who took part.

sku75 thumbnail
when i started this it was like gotas on bikini and i was like "what the" then there were so many writers whom i like in this, i just had to read this so i continued

gues what i could not stop just went through all of the 22 chapters in one go and was laughing and similing all the way. 

loved it. the chapters are linked beutifully and arnav and khushi are so like arnav and khushi the charecters 

๐Ÿ‘ this is for all of you๐Ÿ˜›

skupsy
PoochiePie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
wow wow and wow! such an awesome FF it was! there was not even a single chapter when I did not laugh! :D great work! =D
HIPKKND thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I enjoyed reading this one...so wonderful written and so witty!..Kudos to all the authors for the beautiful writing!...Each and every chapter complimented rest and I am amazed so many writers got down doing this..great job...I know I have read most of the authors who have written the chapters. It will still help if there was an index of the completed work of each authoress.:)..thanks
sri91 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
ausome ff...
Simply wonderful..
Nice collab...
Arshi67 thumbnail
This has been such a fun read. 
Thank you to each one of you. 
Great idea brilliantly executed. 
Hope you'll do another one soon. ๐Ÿ˜Š
divya_divs thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey๐Ÿ˜Š completed reading the story๐Ÿ˜Š its a wonderful journey and i enjoyed it a lot๐Ÿ˜Š now i look frward 2 read more collabs of arshi๐Ÿ˜Š
smileysmi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Wonderful story..
Great team effort..
Executed the story really well..
rk2127 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Just completed reading this awesome, hilarious and done right project by great writes on I-F.
I wanna congratulate each one of you for taking up this challenge and making sure each chapter is interesting. Each writer wrote and their writing style and individuality was very much reflected in their updates but what was worth the read was the fact that each update has a humor and a story to tell.

So bravo to each writer.

For gotas
For ASR over dog bite
For Khushi with karate, chilli powder, gota rakhi and driving Arnav
For Anjali being the master planner in all this
For Payal being the go getter for her Harry Poterji
For Akash standing up to his mathey and eloping with Payal and using all ASR dialogue for not believing in rasams and delaying the Suhaagraat 
For different versions of Daiya ho
For doing it right girls ๐Ÿ˜‰

You guys rock!!!
Edited by rk2127 - 9 years ago