Frequent Posters

snoopy84 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
awesome update poor arnav seems like hes destined never to do it
sonia_92 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Hahahahahahaha, what an absolutely hilarious update. Desperation was never his funny.

cheers
Sonia
deeswarna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Arnav Singh Raizada wanted an Amazing Suhaag Raat. i simply cant stop laughing after reading this final update! it was like a fresh breath of air and it was so enjoyable! the youngsters of the Raziadas and Guptas clan are simply UNBELIEVABLE!

it was awesome and super hilarious:))))
LondonChick thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
I dont think I have ever laughed like that at any FF. I cant wait for the epilogue now! :)Edited by LondonChick - 10 years ago
P4rveen12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Fantastic and brilliant additions to the collaboration,

But how can this be the end? We got no suhaagraat, are you following the CV's and depriving us off a suhaagraat, lol. 

However read both chapters 24 and 25, both parts were amazing and fabulous.

Loved khushi's seductress dance and Arnav's dancing to the Salman khan song was amazing and simply superb. 

Love both there confessions on love and Arnav asking Khushi to marry him was fantastic.

There intimate moment by the poolside was fantastic and so passionate, it's a shame Anjali caught them.

Anjali is definitely a crazy woman, she gathered all the family's together to announce the wedding,

Love Arnav wanting to the rasams backwards but Khushi was not agreeing.

Payal and Akash are as usual weird and amazing in there own way, Payal being quite kinky, love it and poor Akash having to build up his stamina by running, so funny.

I can't believe Arnav and khushi's suhaagraat got disturbed with Anjali's water breaking. 

Eager to read the epilogue, update soon please.

Thanks for the PM xx
ayshaomar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Amazing update - worth the wait
loved the references
loved the scenes
how Arnav tried to sexually frustrate her so she would give in
how she was so impatient when he came into the room
how they still never had the chance to do it
and last but not least love how you incorporated the ending 'so much for doing it right'
Raila1014 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Well worth the wait!  Poor Arnie just want to get physical and Kushi wants to play bride!  Love the dialogue of doing the rasams backwards - that was so cute ji! Thank you for sparring us the suhag Raat in the suitcase.  Instead our pent up boy, had to cool himself and patiently go through each rasam.  Payal is taking charge but she does not realize that the meek hubby is simply playing her too.  Then it finally happened - nothing to stand between our Arhi's passion but the constant interruption in their life even with a locked door - Di !  Of course she needs Arnie and not Dayya Ho!  Well I guess there is some more waiting for our couple - I can't imagine what will happen when they actually get to it with all this waiting they are doing.  Nice work!
roops82 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome update saiyyu!!! loved it...it was fun to read!!
TwilightStar_JP thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Lmao is not the word to be used here! Lol!! Its all about doing it, right? Isn't it? Heheehe

Cho chaad and Anjali one comedy piece only she is! Lol! Her sense for timing I swear no one can beat at it! Gawd bless her!

And lol if former part of the update Arnav was left high and dry wanting to Do it!! Latter part Khushi! Revenge is sweet boss!!

She and her love for gotas, sudden fascination for SRKs dialogue and her theory of Arnavs towel dance!!

Hmm Anjali finally labour hour! Phew a full stop to her high and dry emotions!

Can't wait for the epilogue!!

Cheers

Ps: Doing it right, detail main yeh just the right amount! :p
Sisbamboo1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Definitely worth the wait.