Fan Fictions

Collab FF: IPK 2.0-Doing it Right#4, Epilogue-p27 - Page 12

segad thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
the story is lunatic, the writers are lunatic, the readers even more lunatic and this update is the lunaticest of all 😆😆😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aarrsshhii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
That was very funny... so ASR has got more than one meaning aha...liked it... and I love it when u quote from ipk.. :-)
And ofcz anjalis water had to break at tht moment ofcz.. lol...
desisweetheart9 thumbnail
Loved it. The Payal and Akash scenes were funny. 
IronButterfly thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
The wait was worth it seems, this is hilarious.
Enjoyed reading each line.

Special love to you for adding SRK'S dialouge.
Maddy1270 thumbnail

What neither Arnav nor Khushi wanted to share with Anjali or the others happened, which makes the situation all the amusing! Two days back, Anjali had packed off all the elders to Delhi and insisted only 6 people be left behind at the farmhouse, viz, Aakash and Payal of course, Shyam and her so that she could hear him hum Daiya Ho in peace and Arnav and Khushi- the last pair was the most important to her. All she wanted them was to spend some time together and express their feelings… Boy, are they expressing their feelings… I believe Anjali got more than she ever bargained for! Her husband had returned to their room that night scarred for life. Shyam had walked in on them when they were on the verge of having their own suhaag raat. Just love your tongue-in-cheek quips! Anjali imitating Dadi's traffic policeman act was just hilarious! Khushi's shyness went out of the window; at the prospect of marrying him or getting a wedding outfit, Arnav couldn't fathom… my guess would be the wedding outfit, and her query about gotas bears me out! Just loved Payal's order to Akash as to what he should do so they can enjoy a mind-blowing sex-life! Poor Arnav, doesn't he know that the groom is only an accessory during weddings [just like the hubbies in our serials]? He gets no say in the wedding rituals! Love you for incorporating that doing the rasams backwards scene from the show… Arnav was at his naughtiest best in it! The picture of an utterly frustrated ASR having all his plans of a pre-wedding suhaag raath being royally blown down by Khushi just made my day! And so Arnav trudged through all the rasams for his wedding, by the end of which he hated the word rasams, swearing not to eat rice and rasam ever again good one! This was a marriage of epically crazy proportions! The Payal-Akash love life is getting kinkier by the moment… and Akash getting one over Payal was the cherry on top!  He dropped her on the bed and attacked her neck as Khushi turned to the Devi Maiya idol besides her bed, thanking her for the smooth wedding, especially the pheras… nice spoof of the suhaag raath scene in the show when Khushi looks at the Radha-Krishna statue and stops Arnav from going ahead with the consummation! Can't expect anything other than Shyam and Anjali spoiling the Arnav-Khushi romantic moment… what a build-up only for everything to fizzle out! A masterpiece of craziness and eccentric characters!

InvisibleSmile thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Doing it just got redefined.  😆😆 Poor Arnav&Khushi had to suffer through much and finally when that moment came...the infamous Anjali interrupted them! I loved the part where you kind of paralleled between the actual almost SR and this one. Connotations all over the place! The whole update was hilarious and thank you for giving the right end to this story. It was awesome to be part of this Collab and more awesome to read the ups and downs that Khushi and Arnav weathered through.

Payal and Akash...less said is better. I would have never imagined them like this...

Thank you for sharing the link.  
Edited by InvisibleSmile - 10 years ago
__blossom__ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
lol!!!!!🤣
loved it!!!!
she was chanting chottey chottey!!:D
great update..payash are hilarious!
and poor arnav...
this is one crazy ff...but i love it!!!!!!:D
avchowdhury thumbnail