Collab FF: IPK 2.0-Doing it Right#4, Epilogue-p27 - Page 7

Posted: 10 years ago
Just the first paragraph and I was in splits.

"Sticks and stones may break my bones but chains and whips excite me."

Oh Arnavji, there is so much you don't know about your sweet sister in law.
This was hilarious. I loved Arnav's confession and the way he asked her to marry him. I am still laughing at this part:

"Kushi continued to dance and then she slowly approached Arnav like a tiger would approach its prey, like Anjali would approach a pooja ki thaal, like Mami would approach a box of cosmetics, like Akash would approach his glasses, like Payal would approach a box of detergent. "
🤣 🤣 🤣

Naach_Basanti, you really lived up to your name today by making these two naach as well! 👏
Glad there was an update
it was fab
Khushi's seductive dance
Arnav being balled over by her and realising why he loves her and that he is willing to get married because finally he has found his match
Arnav then dancing and proposing properly to her
Someone witnessing their passionate kiss..most likely either Anjali or Akaash/Payal
Hayeee really really nice , romantic n mushy mushy update.

Aweeew I loved the proposal n after that also. 😉
wow, what a beginning: whips, chains, handcuffs, metal chains... didn't know the raizadas were into kinky stuff, unless this is part of the dungeon they might have had in days of yore to throw their enemies into! a wonderful list of similes: like Anjali would approach a pooja ki thaal, like Mami would approach a box of cosmetics, like Akash would approach his glasses, like Payal would approach a box of detergent. keeping in character and damn apt! when he looked at how Kushi moved her waist all the rational thoughts flew out of his mind and like every other hot blooded man he stopped thinking... no truer words have been spoken... it's so easy to control men through their libido 😆! hahaha, by denying him a passionate liplock and opting for a chaste forehead kiss, khushi has arnav exactly where she wants  him! the tanda tanda pani still not cooling down the garmi of his jism... the expressions you come up with are damn hilarious!

arnav's reasons for not marrying are pretty simple but sensible and his moment of realisation was nicely portrayed... also khushi's blend of confidence, innocence and vulnerability was beautifully brought out... even their proposal is unique... loved the way they challenge each other... their married life will never be boring... kudos to khushi for her successful 'seduction' and for not letting arnav off the hook before laying down a condition! never in my wildest dreams thought of such a simile: she felt like she was swimming in a pool of jalebis. 👏! arnav's proposal was touching in its simplicity... loved the manner in which you incorporated the scenes from the show, and the pleasant twist you gave to that horrid 'shoving cake down the birthday girl's throat' scene from the show... khushi's irritated 'I love you, dammit!' was the proverbial cherry on top!

this long wait for an update was well worth it!
That was amazing, i can't believe that Khushi got him to accept and he proposed to her...
Wonderful update...loved how khushi manipulated arnav to agree for a wedding...
Just loves the 2 video clips

Khushi was very certain with her lap dance she was
getting a marriage proposal

He certainly has the charm and style down pat
for proposing SalmaanKhan style

Great chapter!! Loved Khushi's sexy dancing and her teasing him. I also loved Arnav's true proposal . One of my favorite parts was how Khushi stalked him , like how Anjali would do a pooja thaali or Aakash to his glasses lol. That was hilarious!!

Oooh! That was Khushi's surprise for Arnav... He proposed her too! Cool!

Fantastic!