Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke

India-Forums

Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke
Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke

9/4 The Toxic Love Shark Club Analyses Thread (Page 5)

-Eris- IF-Stunnerz
-Eris-
-Eris-

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Naivedya

Happy for all you Gunjeev fans...par hamare ViNa ka din kab aayega? Anxiously awaiting for some good scenes between those two as well. But glad for some relief from Charu dowry drama with today's Gunjeev moments.
true even I want some Vina moments.. kab aayengeOuch So nice to see you on the Analysis thread!!

Today it s a holiday for analying today..

Rupa ranju where are your take guys??LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rnfanbraich_gal

rnfan Senior Member
rnfan
rnfan

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 10:28am | IP Logged

Happy for all you Gunjeev fans...par hamare ViNa ka din kab aayega? Anxiously awaiting for some good scenes between those two as well. But glad for some relief from Charu dowry drama with today's Gunjeev moments.

I love VINA scenes too espec the scenes where Rachna is giving Vihaan an attitude...so cute. But this is the first real Gunjeev scenes so let's cherish this memory.

Based on the history of this show, I am afraid for how 'Gunj' is going to be in future with this relationship but I don't want to think about those things and just enjoy Rajeev blushing and slowly falling in love.Day DreamingHeartDay DreamingHeartHeartHeartHeart

Vibzy, Haven't watched it. Only dreaming based on your WU. Why no analysis my dear? Would love to hear more on today's episode and everyones take since I cannot see it now.

Edited by rnfan - 09 April 2013 at 10:33am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

starasdfSandCastle.braich_galHashiBoo

HashiBoo IF-Sizzlerz
HashiBoo
HashiBoo

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 1:55pm | IP Logged

Thanks ..Aayega ...we are also looking forward to that ..Rachna is giving Vihan a tough time ..But he deserves this ..It ll take sometime Rachna to regain her feelings ..but in the near future we will be able to see Vihans dreamy scenes..

SandCastle.braich_gal

braich_gal IF-Rockerz
braich_gal
braich_gal

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 5:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vibz88

true even I want some Vina moments.. kab aayengeOuch So nice to see you on the Analysis thread!!

Today it s a holiday for analying today..

Rupa ranju where are your take guys??LOL

Coming soon vibz
rnfan Senior Member
rnfan
rnfan

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 8:55pm | IP Logged

Wow, I just saw the episode. Since I am a gunjeev fan I want to only talk about their scenes for today.

The expressions on Zohaib s face were really wonderful!!!. The way Rajeev was thinking about Gunjan and as soon as he realizes it then he is trying to stop himself. It was acted very well and it was super cute. Rajeev is such a responsible coach that he is not ready to accept that he can have any feelings for a student and trying so hard to stick to his principles but love is magical and does not come announced. He clearly showed it today that the person cannot know when his heart starts beating for someone when he had a silly smile on his face while talking to Vihaan.  And I cannot say this enough but I  love that Rajeev is coming out of his shell and will soon start enjoying the new relationship.

The basis of Gunjeev relationship is good friendship, mutual understanding and trust and it can turn into a beautiful long lasting one provided Gunjan is ready to give second chance to love. They both have painful pasts (although Rajeev's past is not revealed yet) and it will be nice to see them giving a second chance. I had heard someone say this somewhere and I thought it was nice''Life is after all to live, sense each and every moment and why can't we take a second chance to glitter our life".

I repeat this but it was so nice to see someone who had lost their smile looking so lively and unable to stop smiling. Looking forward to more Gunjeev and Vina scenes presented so naturally. And I must say each and every actor/actress does justice to their role. ClapClap

I can't wait for Ranjeeta's take on today's episode. Where are others?

Edited by rnfan - 09 April 2013 at 9:00pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

PreetiK03manchaadibraich_galSandCastle.HashiBoo

brat2008 IF-Rockerz
brat2008
brat2008

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
Am here no take thoughEmbarrassedEmbarrassed  Aaj mood nahi ConfusedConfusedConfused Hain . Not watchingDeadDead Just in the  forum 
rnfan Senior Member
rnfan
rnfan

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by brat2008

Am here no take thoughEmbarrassedEmbarrassed  Aaj mood nahi ConfusedConfusedConfused Hain . Not watchingDeadDead Just in the  forum 

Sharitha, you should have watched today. It had some cute Rajeev scenes. I thought you liked Rajeev...if so then you would have enjoyed him in today's episode.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

braich_gal

braich_gal IF-Rockerz
braich_gal
braich_gal

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
wow!!! GunJeev fans...it's time for a small celebration!!! Party Loved this episode!!

So, Akash finds out about what is happening and offers to contact a lawyer friend of his!! Thumbs Up The lawyer suggested 2 ways to solve this problem...file a case against charu or do an out-of-court settlement...i think they'll be doing the out-of-court settlement since the other option will take years and there's no guarantee for a win...also basing this on the precap where we see Mayank already out of jail...

At first I was confused with Sangeetha's reaction when she overheard the conversation between Akash,Shail and Dayal Confused...it was like as if she was worried about Charu!! Angry but I was glad that she gave off both Charu and her mother!!! Thumbs Up I don't know if she still feels the same about Gunjan but she definitely was angry about what Charu did to Rachna,Mayank (and his parents)...kam se kam woh thodi si akal aa gaya...glad to see that she's not going to be on their (Charu and her mom) side this time!!! although i think she took it as her duty to inform them about the lawyer and advise them to take back the case...charu's mom is after all her chachi and charu her cousin...

Loved the scene with father-daughter (read Akash-Gunjan)...it's not always we get to see Gunjan talking to her father since he's mostly in Australia...the openness that they had with each other Hug...it is different when compared to Rachna-Dayal...I can't wait to see Gunjan's reaction in today's episode after Akash telling her about the rishta...yes yes we know from precap she agrees with it...I'm talking about her initial reaction!!! 

Rachna scolding Vihaan was awesome!! Cool I know some people are saying that she might be getting too harsh with him...but I don't agree!! In Rachna's eyes, Vihaan is still the same Vihaan as before and hasn't changed!! She doesn't want to have anything to do with him...for now Wink 

And now to the best topic of the episode!!!  Rajiv!!! OMG!! Rajiv!!! Day Dreaming I like his scenes the best!!! The way he kept thinking about Gunjan!! and then stopping himself telling himself it's wrong he shouldn't be thinking like this about her Wacko...at least he's aware of the ethics regarding teacher-student relationships Thumbs Up ...so I have high hopes that CVs will handle this in an appropriate manner if GunJeev is to happen!! then the blushes Day Dreaming... how he defended himself when Vihaan teased him!! that was so cute!!! The phone call!!! LOL I liked how he cut the phone after hearing Rachna scolding Vihaan then scolding himself for calling Gunjan thinking he shouldn't have called her...and then wondering what Gunjan must be thinking of him now...D'oh  ROFL

@Rupa you are right about the basis for a Gunjeev relationship!! Clap totally agree with you there!! Good friendship, mutual understanding, trust and respect...you need these as well besides love in a relationship!!! During Mayank-Gunjan time...there was a lack of trust and understanding between G and M and that was why they did not work out!! 

Edited by braich_gal - 09 April 2013 at 9:37pm

rnfanSandCastle.

Go to top