Singapore after Ajmer (Page 2)

pinkgal Goldie
pinkgal
pinkgal

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 8:27am | IP Logged
Hehehe goood post
I stay close to Film City, Mumbai
So was lucky to meet many actors Embarrassed

As for me , im vry luckiest , karan stays in my lane , seen him many times with jenny Heart
Once we both were walking on Road , texting , so we bumped into each other , Awww <3 Mitwa moment * i was so lost in his hotness *
N then he told me * SoRRy * , i got a pic with him n autograph , n after that i love troubling n jealousfyin my frnds ,

But indeed best moment in my life,
Will hav to wait to see Surbhi , but karan also everything for me

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

errahsochonagoingreen...Smile...

errah Goldie
errah
errah

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinkgal

Hehehe goood post

As for me , im vry luckiest , karan stays in my lane , seen him many times with jenny Heart
Once we both were walking on Road , texting , so we bumped into each other , Awww <3 Mitwa moment * i was so lost in his hotness *
N then he told me * SoRRy * , i got a pic with him n autograph , n after that i love troubling n jealousfyin my frnds ,

Can i stay with u?

Edited by errah - 09 April 2013 at 8:36am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sochona

goingreen IF-Dazzler
goingreen
goingreen

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 9:25am | IP Logged

Hehehe goood post

Are you serious hahaha that is freaking awesome. I wouldn't mind meeting any relatively famous person from bollywood/tellywood hahaha but I've still yet to!
Misha92 Groupbie
Misha92
Misha92

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 9:38am | IP Logged
I would seriously LOVE it if they come to Singapore!Day Dreaming I will come down with you to the airport to stalk them! Haha! We share the same story babe.. the bollywood stars came down for iifa, i too loitered ard the hotel but hard luck! i met Bips though!Dancing Haha! 

Cheers to all the Singaporean Fans! Thumbs Up
goingreen IF-Dazzler
goingreen
goingreen

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Misha92

I would seriously LOVE it if they come to Singapore!Day Dreaming I will come down with you to the airport to stalk them! Haha! We share the same story babe.. the bollywood stars came down for iifa, i too loitered ard the hotel but hard luck! i met Bips though!Dancing Haha! 

Cheers to all the Singaporean Fans! Thumbs Up

HAHA yes omg IIFA!! I went to Swissotel but like didn't meet anyone :p At least you got to meet Bips!

Misha92

meow23 IF-Rockerz
meow23
meow23

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 9:53am | IP Logged
styng in mumbai neva gt a chnce to meet dem..
meow23 IF-Rockerz
meow23
meow23

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by goingreen91

Hehehe goood post

Are you serious hahaha that is freaking awesome. I wouldn't mind meeting any relatively famous person from bollywood/tellywood hahaha but I've still yet to!

my wrk plce is goregaon nli..stil neva gt de chnce to go n meet dem wer does ksg leave goreaon is it... i dnt mind stalkng
Misha92 Groupbie
Misha92
Misha92

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by goingreen91

HAHA yes omg IIFA!! I went to Swissotel but like didn't meet anyone :p At least you got to meet Bips!

Haha! yeah! Me and my friend were so excited tht we even went down to the indoor stadium and we met shahid. He came out for a smoke and we met him! Lucky Us! :D 
Its ok yaar when KSG comes(i hope wish and pray tt they come) you will pakka meet them! Wink Woh kehtey hain na.. Agar kisi cheez ko puri dil seh chaho toh puri kainaat usse tumse milaney ki saazish karti hain! Haha! Wink

goingreen

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index