Page 1 Page 6
Page   of 7

soapwatcher1

IF-Dazzler

soapwatcher1

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sashashyam

Janhvi dearest,

That is what I love about you, you are exactly like the boy on the burning deck whence all but he had fled. I admire such a never say die spirit, which is miles away from the vapid and frantic fulminations that flood this forum.

It is very tough to defend Purvi these days, she changes her stand with such bewildering rapidity that one gets dizzy. She has now abandoned all her concern for Ovi is order to save her aaji's old house, as  if it was the Taj Mahal. Houses are pulled down and rebuilt all the time, and it is not as though those prized yaadein  are somehow glued to the brick and mortar of the K chawl. And what if Ovi has a breakdown as a result of this grand revelation? Suddenly, this does not seem to matter at all to our Ms. Mahaanta. Bizarre is not it.

I am glad to see that even though you persist in the ways of folly wrt Purvi, your daughter has inherited your otherwise clear-eyed good sense! As for the French girl, if she has read George Simenon's classic Maigret stories, nothing in  PFR will faze her!

Arjun of course has long ago abandoned any claim to a mind of his own, so there is no use bothering about him. Onir too seems to be going the same way, but still there is a kind of limpid serenity about him. as if he knows the idiocies he is committing but will commit them regardless, not out of helpless enslavement to his Mishti,  but because he will stand by her come  what may. No matter that she does not think about his interests at all. It is admirable, such self-abnegation, but it is intensely irritating as well.

Of course Sasha had a lot of fun; that boy knows how to get exactly what he wants, and on the rare occasions that I jib, his patti immediately takes his side, with predictable results!Wink

Shyamala

Originally posted by soapwatcher1

Shyamala & Varsha, lol, I am the lone sentinel standing guard over a fort that has been deserted and almost razed to the ground! :) even my daughter asked, "amma, is there something wrong with that girl? ", traitor in my own nest! :)

Waiting to pick up our French exchange student, maybe I can get her hooked on to PR too! Shyamala, that would be marketing skill indeed, if it could be managed :)

Looks like Sasha had a fun time in India with his paati and you :)

Ah, Casabianca Smile one of my favorites! What a steadfast boy!
But you do Purvi an injustice, she did want to bare all before the aaji incident, Onir stopped her last time, remember?
Oh, I do like Onir, he grows on me by the minute, his mild mannered amusement at Soham today and his resigned gentleness with his wife were both worth watching.  Purvi is very lucky Shivji heard her prayers right. As someone else wrote on another thread, he is her blessing for all her sacrifices.LOL 
Colombo reminds me of Jules Maigret minus the drinking, of course.  
The kid was too exhausted and went straight to bed, did not have the heart to introduce her to the travails of Arjun-Purvi-Ovi Wink The person we had last year was older and she thoroughly enjoyed all the soaps, PV, PR & Choti Bahu, she was in stitches over the last one.  
And no wonder, Sasha adores his paati, he knows how to best you.  Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rayadalliesashashyam

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "sumthng fishy!! (Page 7)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

White-Rose

IF-Rockerz

White-Rose

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:29am | IP Logged
Well in this show there is no guarantee and warranty of any character. One day they r super mahaan and very next day they r super dangerous.

Coming to onir i dont find any negativity in him but i really want him to turn negative.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kandykandyarvifanalwaysrayadallieBlueberry_Angel

sashashyam

IF-Rockerz

sashashyam

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:42am | IP Logged
Janhvi,

The Like button is too limiting, there ought to be a Love button as well, and I would use it for most of your posts.

I just LOVED  this one and yes, I too was delighted with the Onir-Soham scene, especially when Onir assures him that he will keep Arjun away from Purvi! Then he ruminates at that little white gate that he has no idea what is going on in Purvi's mind, and I felt like telling him Join the club, buddy, for neither do we!  And not once does he even think of what this revelation will mean for him personally. Amazing chap.

More soon. Take care.

Shyamala

Ah, Casabianca Smile one of my favorites! What a steadfast boy!
But you do Purvi an injustice, she did want to bare all before the aaji incident, Onir stopped her last time, remember?
Oh, I do like Onir, he grows on me by the minute, his mild mannered amusement at Soham today and his resigned gentleness with his wife were both worth watching.  Purvi is very lucky Shivji heard her prayers right. As someone else wrote on another thread, he is her blessing for all her sacrifices.LOL 
Colombo reminds me of Jules Maigret minus the drinking, of course.  
The kid was too exhausted and went straight to bed, did not have the heart to introduce her to the travails of Arjun-Purvi-Ovi Wink The person we had last year was older and she thoroughly enjoyed all the soaps, PV, PR & Choti Bahu, she was in stitches over the last one.  
And no wonder, Sasha adores his paati, he knows how to best you.  Big smile

Originally posted by sashashyam

Janhvi dearest,

That is what I love about you, you are exactly like the boy on the burning deck whence all but he had fled. I admire such a never say die spirit, which is miles away from the vapid and frantic fulminations that flood this forum.

It is very tough to defend Purvi these days, she changes her stand with such bewildering rapidity that one gets dizzy. She has now abandoned all her concern for Ovi is order to save her aaji's old house, as  if it was the Taj Mahal. Houses are pulled down and rebuilt all the time, and it is not as though those prized yaadein  are somehow glued to the brick and mortar of the K chawl. And what if Ovi has a breakdown as a result of this grand revelation? Suddenly, this does not seem to matter at all to our Ms. Mahaanta. Bizarre is not it.

I am glad to see that even though you persist in the ways of folly wrt Purvi, your daughter has inherited your otherwise clear-eyed good sense! As for the French girl, if she has read George Simenon's classic Maigret stories, nothing in  PFR will faze her!

Arjun of course has long ago abandoned any claim to a mind of his own, so there is no use bothering about him. Onir too seems to be going the same way, but still there is a kind of limpid serenity about him. as if he knows the idiocies he is committing but will commit them regardless, not out of helpless enslavement to his Mishti,  but because he will stand by her come  what may. No matter that she does not think about his interests at all. It is admirable, such self-abnegation, but it is intensely irritating as well.

Of course Sasha had a lot of fun; that boy knows how to get exactly what he wants, and on the rare occasions that I jib, his patti immediately takes his side, with predictable results!Wink

Shyamala

Shyamala & Varsha, lol, I am the lone sentinel standing guard over a fort that has been deserted and almost razed to the ground! :) even my daughter asked, "amma, is there something wrong with that girl? ", traitor in my own nest! :)

Waiting to pick up our French exchange student, maybe I can get her hooked on to PR too! Shyamala, that would be marketing skill indeed, if it could be managed :)

Looks like Sasha had a fun time in India with his paati and you :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rayadallie

arvifanalways

Goldie

arvifanalways

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 5:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..aastha..

Well in this show there is no guarantee and warranty of any character. One day they r super mahaan and very next day they r super dangerous.

Coming to onir i dont find any negativity in him but i really want him to turn negative.

Yes it will make for a more I interesting show if onir is turned negative now not later . Otherwise this show is very boring and nothing happens much.

-Ranju-

IF-Rockerz

-Ranju-

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 6:50am | IP Logged
if truth of baby comes out and all problems r solved n if purvi onir goes back 2 calcutta 2 lead a happy life then what will b future of d storyQuestion
purvi onir romanceShocked
i don't think so n how is dis story  progressing without a villanEvil SmileEvil Smile
even purvi's saas is not there 2 torture herLOLLOLLOL
since ekta maata manipulates the characters of her serial she may do anything wid dis doctor' s characterAngryAngryAngry

rayadallie

Orchid25

IF-Stunnerz

Orchid25

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by harinirahe

if truth of baby comes out and all problems r solved n if purvi onir goes back 2 calcutta 2 lead a happy life then what will b future of d storyQuestion
purvi onir romanceShocked
i don't think so n how is dis story  progressing without a villanEvil SmileEvil Smile
even purvi's saas is not there 2 torture herLOLLOLLOL
since ekta maata manipulates the characters of her serial she may do anything wid dis doctor' s characterAngryAngryAngry

as ekta not revealed about onirs life yet then after this baby truth she can start to reveal about  onirs life and might be ekta can introduce another savita as a purvis mother in law LOL LOL then purvi o purvi Ouch 

paris.hilton

iqbalslover

IF-Sizzlerz

iqbalslover

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Haha i think he is negative character as i have watched too many kekta shows haha

devashree_h

devashree_h

Posted: 24 April 2013 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bravearvians

ME TOO :) even i hav same thoughts abt dat Mishta esha ! He is too sweet this much sweetness is not gud at all i'm sure he married purvi to take revenge frm D clan or K clan who are his family enimes :-D hehe..

You are Violating Rule Number #3

Post Reply New Post

Go to top