Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 7
Page 7 Page 7

BlueOrchids

IF-Rockerz

BlueOrchids

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 7:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -ScarletRose-

Just wanna ask one thing, which "amazing" doctor would put his profession at risk like that? he probably is as loony as ovi.
probably a world famous gynaecologist LOL who can become a criminal in Mishti's loveStern Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Blueberry_Angel

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "sumthng fishy!! (Page 6)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 7:34pm | IP Logged
I noticed something seem odd when Purvi shared with Onir that she has decided to reveal the truth abt Pari being her & Arjun's child..She never mentioned that she is sorry by doing this it might put his medical license in jeapordy...his career could be lost...His expressions were strange...

Just abt 2 days ago she was telling Arjun even not to reveal...So why now?

Not sure if Onir is or will turn negative or not...So far he has been good being Ramukaka at Ks and JKG for Purvi...She is using him as a shield to do all the vaars...Making sure gets his agreement and consent in anything she does...So in short he will be the bakra taking the fall when everything is out..

He is negative as far as Ovi is concerned but for Purvi he is positive..

Jahnvi You really crack me up single handedly protecting and supporting Purvi against all odds...LOL

Keep it up girl...Enjoy reading some of your responses...She should be thanking u in having such a pankha...Tongue

Edited by Dabulls23 - 09 April 2013 at 7:40pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

paris.hiltonsoapwatcher1

.Mandy.

Channel Moderator

.Mandy.

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 7:37pm | IP Logged

I don't think he is negative but its possible he could become negative if he loses Purvi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

paris.hilton

sashashyam

IF-Rockerz

sashashyam

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
Well, Varsha, as for the first part, you have seen my tirade of sorts against Purvi on this count and others. If anyone had some hopes that Onir would sit up and react against her sudden decision to reveal the truth. the whole truth and nothing but the truth, it was dashed yesterday.

Janhvi is not onlystill   heading the APP,  but she now bids fair to lead a putative Protect Onir Project as well. So I do not have to exert myself any more on behalf of my sole favourite in PR, and can relax, for she can defend Onir better than anyone else could.

Shyamala

Originally posted by Dabulls23

I noticed something seem odd when Purvi shared with Onir that she has decided to reveal the truth abt Pari being her & Arjun's child..She never mentioned that she is sorry by doing this it might put his medical license in jeapordy...his career could be lost...His expressions were strange...

Just abt 2 days ago she was telling Arjun even not to reveal...So why now?

Not sure if Onir is or will turn negative or not...So far he has been good being Ramukaka at Ks and JKG for Purvi...She is using him as a shield to do all the vaars...Making sure gets his agreement and consent in anything she does...So in short he will be the bakra taking the fall when everything is out..

He is negative as far as Ovi is concerned but for Purvi he is positive..

Jahnvi You really crack me up single handedly protecting and supporting Purvi against all odds...LOL

Keep it up girl...Enjoy reading some of your responses...She should be thanking u in having such a pankha...Tongue

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

paris.hiltonsoapwatcher1ShaktifanSwatiOrchid25Dabulls23

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
Shyamala I have been there where u have been too..
Loved Arjun initially, Liked Onir too...Purvi never...Ovi I was neutral...
But now you and I both have learned these days men are silly and do the darnest, silly, stupid things for women...Just they were made-wired differently in our zamana LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

paris.hiltonsoapwatcher1sashashyamShaktifanSwati

soapwatcher1

IF-Dazzler

soapwatcher1

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
Shyamala & Varsha, lol, I am the lone sentinel standing guard over a fort that has been deserted and almost razed to the ground! :) even my daughter asked, "amma, is there something wrong with that girl? ", traitor in my own nest! :)

Waiting to pick up our French exchange student, maybe I can get her hooked on to PR too! Shyamala, that would be marketing skill indeed, if it could be managed :)

Looks like Sasha had a fun time in India with his paati and you :)

Edited by soapwatcher1 - 09 April 2013 at 11:29pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

paris.hiltonsashashyamDabulls23

Luvsushanki

IF-Dazzler

Luvsushanki

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
end mein pata chalega

sashashyam

IF-Rockerz

sashashyam

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
Janhvi dearest,

That is what I love about you, you are exactly like the boy on the burning deck whence all but he had fled. I admire such a never say die spirit, which is miles away from the vapid and frantic fulminations that flood this forum.

It is very tough to defend Purvi these days, she changes her stand with such bewildering rapidity that one gets dizzy. She has now abandoned all her concern for Ovi is order to save her aaji's old house, as  if it was the Taj Mahal. Houses are pulled down and rebuilt all the time, and it is not as though those prized yaadein  are somehow glued to the brick and mortar of the K chawl. And what if Ovi has a breakdown as a result of this grand revelation? Suddenly, this does not seem to matter at all to our Ms. Mahaanta. Bizarre is not it.

I am glad to see that even though you persist in the ways of folly wrt Purvi, your daughter has inherited your otherwise clear-eyed good sense! As for the French girl, if she has read George Simenon's classic Maigret stories, nothing in  PFR will faze her!

Arjun of course has long ago abandoned any claim to a mind of his own, so there is no use bothering about him. Onir too seems to be going the same way, but still there is a kind of limpid serenity about him. as if he knows the idiocies he is committing but will commit them regardless, not out of helpless enslavement to his Mishti,  but because he will stand by her come  what may. No matter that she does not think about his interests at all. It is admirable, such self-abnegation, but it is intensely irritating as well.

Of course Sasha had a lot of fun; that boy knows how to get exactly what he wants, and on the rare occasions that I jib, his patti immediately takes his side, with predictable results!Wink

Shyamala

Originally posted by soapwatcher1

Shyamala & Varsha, lol, I am the lone sentinel standing guard over a fort that has been deserted and almost razed to the ground! :) even my daughter asked, "amma, is there something wrong with that girl? ", traitor in my own nest! :)

Waiting to pick up our French exchange student, maybe I can get her hooked on to PR too! Shyamala, that would be marketing skill indeed, if it could be managed :)

Looks like Sasha had a fun time in India with his paati and you :)

Edited by sashashyam - 09 April 2013 at 11:58pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top