Page 5 of 7

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 7
Page 6 Page 7

arvifanalways

Goldie

arvifanalways

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 10:37am | IP Logged
I have been saying it for a long time that this unethical dr onir is negative . For me , it is just s matter of when Ekta will show him as a full fledged negative character, because the lying, baby swapping , destruction of evidence, lying again qualify him as an unethical criminal doctor that should be forbidden to treat another patient ever

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bravearvians

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "sumthng fishy!! (Page 5)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

soapwatcher1

IF-Dazzler

soapwatcher1

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
awww, he was not negative at all, his first thought was for ghar walon, then Ovi and most of all for his Mishti.  He is a goner for sure.  Dumb but nice :)  

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rayadalliesashashyampunirashakti

sashashyam

IF-Rockerz

sashashyam

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Well, Janhvi dear, I was in the woodworks because my son and heir was visiting, and I was busy, in that order a) picking wet towels off his bed and putting the used socks strewn all over into the laundry bin b) stuffing him full of shakkarai pongal, ven pongal, thengai chatham and murungakkai sambhar, plus parathas and puris and mysorepakku and rosagullas, with a splendid disregard for his exercise and food regime and his 6 pack abs and 3) buying him formal sherwanis, linen jackets and silk kurtas.Sasha, for me, at a whisker short of 6 feet, defines TDH, and though he is a very demanding and tiresome boy, I love him to bits and indulge him quite recklessly. 

I had a ball doing all of the above, and now that he has gone back to LA and his new venture with a Stanford classmate, I am feeling lost, whence this effusion against your ex-ladli.

No, Janhvi, you are of the kind who would be able to sell a refrigerator to an Eskimo, but this explanation that she is sure he will get off will not wash. She does not even raise the possibility with him, or utter a word of apology or caring for getting him into this mess. And this when Punni has rubbed her nose into the mess that Onir will land in. No, no, Purvi thinks of no one but her mahaan self, and of nothing but what will make her look good, above all to herself.

As for Onir, he has furnished renewed proof that he has graduated magna cum laude in a course on how to be a doormat to your wife. She has the gall to ask him whether he will provide his saath  as she proceed to wreck him professionally, and the idiot agrees, with a most fatuous expression on his face. He is beginning to make me feel queasy too; he reminds of the professor in the Marlene Dietrich movie,The Blue Angel. who is ruined by his obsession for an undeserving woman. It is one thing to be a saint, and quite another to be a wimp.

Shyamala

Originally posted by soapwatcher1

Shyamala, you have come out of the woodworks!! Yay!!

I will readily admit both thoughts did cross my mind, one that Onir was contemplating what the dreaded disclosure would do to his career, second, has Purvi planned out a way to extract Onir from the ignominy to follow.

If that is all Onir's expression was, I fully commiserate with the good doctor. It is his good fortune to be hitched to a flighty adhikaprasangi :) On the second, you see I still have a lingering partiality for Purvi however misguidedly impulsive and foolhardy she is :) so I believe that she did think of Onir and came to the conclusion that neither Arjun nor Ovi would press charges against her patidev. We already know sap Arjun wouldn't, and it wouldn't take a brain surgeon to deduce that Ovi will follow Arjun's dictate in this, one to keep Arjun tied to herself, the other to keep Pari, and the third to avoid her own humiliation and a scandal outside of her immediate family and friends. The family has already been made publicly aware of how Arjun the savvy businessman lost his marbles over a chit of a girl.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

paris.hiltonKalapisoapwatcher1Dabulls23

soapwatcher1

IF-Dazzler

soapwatcher1

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sashashyam

Well, Janhvi dear, I was in the woodworks because my son and heir was visiting, and I was busy, in that order a) picking wet towels off his bed and putting the used socks strewn all over into the laundry bin b) stuffing him full of shakkarai pongal, ven pongal, thengai chatham and murungakkai sambhar, plus parathas and puris and mysorepakku and rosagullas, with a splendid disregard for his exercise and food regime and his 6 pack abs and 3) buying him formal sherwanis, linen jackets and silk kurtas.Sasha, for me, at a whisker short of 6 feet, defines TDH, and though he is a very demanding and tiresome boy, I love him to bits and indulge him quite recklessly. 

I had a ball doing all of the above, and now that he has gone back to LA and his new venture with a Stanford classmate, I am feeling lost, whence this effusion against your ex-ladli.

No, Janhvi, you are of the kind who would be able to sell a refrigerator to an Eskimo, but this explanation that she is sure he will get off will not wash. She does not even raise the possibility with him, or utter a word of apology or caring for getting him into this mess. And this when Punni has rubbed her nose into the mess that Onir will land in. No, no, Purvi thinks of no one but her mahaan self, and of nothing but what will make her look good, above all to herself.

As for Onir, he has furnished renewed proof that he has graduated magna cum laude in a course on how to be a doormat to your wife. She has the gall to ask him whether he will provide his saath  as she proceed to wreck him professionally, and the idiot agrees, with a most fatuous expression on his face. He is beginning to make me feel queasy too; he reminds of the professor in the Marlene Dietrich movie,The Blue Angel. who is ruined by his obsession for an undeserving woman. It is one thing to be a saint, and quite another to be a wimp.

Shyamala

I will readily admit both thoughts did cross my mind, one that Onir was contemplating what the dreaded disclosure would do to his career, second, has Purvi planned out a way to extract Onir from the ignominy to follow.

If that is all Onir's expression was, I fully commiserate with the good doctor. It is his good fortune to be hitched to a flighty adhikaprasangi :) On the second, you see I still have a lingering partiality for Purvi however misguidedly impulsive and foolhardy she is :) so I believe that she did think of Onir and came to the conclusion that neither Arjun nor Ovi would press charges against her patidev. We already know sap Arjun wouldn't, and it wouldn't take a brain surgeon to deduce that Ovi will follow Arjun's dictate in this, one to keep Arjun tied to herself, the other to keep Pari, and the third to avoid her own humiliation and a scandal outside of her immediate family and friends. The family has already been made publicly aware of how Arjun the savvy businessman lost his marbles over a chit of a girl.

Sounds so good to read, that is what moms are for, to spoil their kids rotten, especially those handsome towering boys they have given birth to!! Smile I am a sucker for my kids as well so can fully understand how busy you were and how happy you must have been to do all those things that you are feigning to complain about!!  I have the day off and had to go drop off 2 beards and 3 moustaches for my daughter's class play, this when she was on spring break all of last week plus yesterday and dares to tell me as I am dropping her off this morning that she needs these things (for herself and 2 friends) by 12, pretty please!! It is for extra credit and surely I do not want her to lose those points, surely.  Drove to Party City waited around till they opened and dropped the hairy things off before her break at 10:00.  Confused

I like Onir, all the more so now Wink so please don't call him a wimp! I have heard a hen-pecked household is the happiest household!!  LOL  Don't let anyone in my home hear it!  Mine does not know I have empowered him to be boss Wink

As for Purvi, I am loath to believe she would not have thought of Onir, at least a fleeting thought.  She will clarify later, I am sure LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lotus8paris.hiltonrayadalliesashashyam

sashashyam

IF-Rockerz

sashashyam

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Janhvi,

I am still in stitches over your (literally) hairy tale, and I can barely see what I am typing. Oh, Lord!

I am quite ridiculously besotted with Sasha, and very proud of him too, though you would never guess it if you listened to me nagging him all the time. He, of course, never listens!

Well, if you are getting set to defend Onir against all comers, including me, I can, as Chairman Mao said to his successor Hua Guo Feng, be at peace! Personally, I think he would cheerfully do a Sydney Carton if he got the chance, and maybe that is the fate reserved for him in the end.

And yes, as for Purvi clarifying her lack of overt concern for her patidev's likely fate, I suppose she will get round to it after he is safely ensconced in the jail. He is surely henpecked with a capital H, but this is going to be an uniquely happy family, with one half behind bars and the other intermittently in front of them.

Shyamala

Sounds so good to read, that is what moms are for, to spoil their kids rotten, especially those handsome towering boys they have given birth to!! Smile I am a sucker for my kids as well so can fully understand how busy you were and how happy you must have been to do all those things that you are feigning to complain about!!  I have the day off and had to go drop off 2 beards and 3 moustaches for my daughter's class play, this when she was on spring break all of last week plus yesterday and dares to tell me as I am dropping her off this morning that she needs these things (for herself and 2 friends) by 12, pretty please!! It is for extra credit and surely I do not want her to lose those points, surely.  Drove to Party City waited around till they opened and dropped the hairy things off before her break at 10:00.  Confused

I like Onir, all the more so now Wink so please don't call him a wimp! I have heard a hen-pecked household is the happiest household!!  LOL  Don't let anyone in my home hear it!  Mine does not know I have empowered him to be boss Wink

As for Purvi, I am loath to believe she would not have thought of Onir, at least a fleeting thought.  She will clarify later, I am sure LOL

Originally posted by sashashyam

Shyamala

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

paris.hiltonsoapwatcher1

-ScarletRose-

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 5:43pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aathyabravearvians

naomihyuga

IF-Dazzler

naomihyuga

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 6:11pm | IP Logged
LOLthis thing suddenly struck me purvi couldn't reach his phone bcoz he was doing something shady and didn't want to be disturbed during that work
can we say for sure that he didn't know about purvi being a deshmukh before they were married ??
we have many questions about him his background so there are lot of possibilities of him turning negative 
if its my opinion i am 100% sure he will turn negative from the books and stories i have so far readTongueSmileWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bravearvians

bravearvians

IF-Rockerz

bravearvians

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 6:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -ScarletRose-

Just wanna ask one thing, which "amazing" doctor would put his profession at risk like that? he probably is as loony as ovi.
Amu gud question :) *gives hive five*

Post Reply New Post

Go to top