Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rayadallie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: MissMona

taliralinda
onir mahaanta are for the correct purpose.
he help the poor.
and he switched the baby on purvi's order..we know how expert purvi are in manipulating men who love her.
using her tears and men became weak.
onir did it for his wife..he promised to support and protect her..that's what he is doing.

but purvi's mahaanta are all went wrong.
she destroyed life.
arjun, ovi, pari, onir..all are ruined because of her mahaanta.

i just hope onir free from this woman.
she deserves no one.

I guess it was purvi who created the deal for marriage in exchange of archana happiness. after which everything else went downstream except that purvi is now happy as ever before after making all this sacrifices.๐Ÿ˜•
chaitali06 thumbnail
But as the article said  that they should resovle this baby problem and onir and puvi's love story will start and they will move to kolkata and puvi will be shown carrying onir's child then there is no way to feel something fishy about onir.

Onir looks perfect the way he is doing his character. There is no way he can be negative if that's the case then lot of Punir fans will stop watching the show.
rayadallie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: chaitali06

But as the article said  that they should resovle this baby problem and onir and puvi's love story will start and they will move to kolkata and puvi will be shown carrying onir's child then there is no way to feel something fishy about onir.

Onir looks perfect the way he is doing his character. There is no way he can be negative if that's the case then lot of Punir fans will stop watching the show.

Can you say which article? I would love to read it and know how credible it is because as of late all the promos are wrong.

Secondly, I really would not want to see purvi pregnant again so soon. She is just out of a pregnancy and now back to life as usual and for CV to let her be pregnant again would be really stupid. I would have to endure watching her in sloppy clothes and a big belly again๐Ÿ˜”
nicegirl_good thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
We don't know anything about his parents
Or his family
Maybe he is
soapwatcher1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: TALIRAlinda

shouldnt he be shock as he doesnt know anything about purvis sudden plan ?? and they decided that they wont reveal it in front of family but now purvi want .

Linda, I hope so too that it is just a shocked expression. I re-watched that scene 3 times and it is at the end that his expression changes and seems different, made me a bit uneasy. I hope Ekta is not up to her usual character changing tricks again.
sashashyam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Well, Janhvi, could it be that for once he was thinking of himself, and of the wreckage of his career that is sure to happen if the case of the baby swap came to court? After all, his beloved Mishti does not seem to have  a single thought to spare for what might very well happen to her patidev because of her sudden passion for the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

It is an interesting and revealing indication of what she is really like. Here is this man who has done so much for her, and has jeopardised an illustrious career just to please her, and his lawfully wedded wife does not bother at all that he might go to jail because of her? It strips her bare of all her pretensions - she is a terminally self-centred, smug and pretentious woman, with no thought beside whatever it is that she wants at the moment. I wish SHE could go to jail for the baby swap, but no, she will get a medal from the Ds, one as big as a soup plate,  for her mahaantam tyaag!

And where is all this sudden, great urge to 'consult' Arjun coming from? Did she consult him when she sold him on that hilltop? No, she conned him into coming there, the poor sap,  by cooing to him from the salon, Mujhpe vishwas hai na?  Vishwas?? That was a joke, and a very bad one.

And that besotted idiot, he looks at her now as if she was a plate of cream cookies, and where he was saying to himself just 2 episodes ago that he would do his utmost to keep this secret from Ovi  for her sake, now he blabbers that he had wanted it all along.

And when she lowers her eyes and whispers that her family might hate her, it is all that he can do to keep himself from comforting and reassuring her overtly. Ugh..

The pair  of them make me feel queasy. They are made for each other, and they should run away as fast as they can to wherever, and set up house, pretending that they are married to fend off the neighbours. They would never have the guts to live openly and frankly without marriage.

I don't see why not, come to think of it.After all they had that charming encounter in that dirty wet shack, which led to Pari., without benefit of either a priest or a registrar.

Shyamala

Originally posted by: soapwatcher1

Yesterday, his expression when Purvi said she will tell all seemed a little off. Couldn't put my finger on it, hope I am wrong. He has been a good character so far, would like to see him remain the same.

crystalmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Really not this again 
If a person has devoted his life to help poor and needy it doesn't mean that there is something is fishy about them.There are many  people out in this world that are mahaan like him , is Mother Teresa a good example for you.
I appreciate and  understand that Arvians want Arvi united and i really admire  their faith and hope that is making them stick to the show.But hoping that such a wonderful and trustworthy person as Onir should turn negative just ,so that they could watch a long lost love between two people that clearly are wanting to start afresh with their respected spouses is not good.
If i have offended someone from this post than accept my sincere apology and offending anyone was not my intent.   
blueocean_787 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I hv said this bef that OnIr is negative.
soapwatcher1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Shyamala, you have come out of the woodworks!! Yay!!

I will readily admit both thoughts did cross my mind, one that Onir was contemplating what the dreaded disclosure would do to his career, second, has Purvi planned out a way to extract Onir from the ignominy to follow.

If that is all Onir's expression was, I fully commiserate with the good doctor. It is his good fortune to be hitched to a flighty adhikaprasangi :) On the second, you see I still have a lingering partiality for Purvi however misguidedly impulsive and foolhardy she is :) so I believe that she did think of Onir and came to the conclusion that neither Arjun nor Ovi would press charges against her patidev. We already know sap Arjun wouldn't, and it wouldn't take a brain surgeon to deduce that Ovi will follow Arjun's dictate in this, one to keep Arjun tied to herself, the other to keep Pari, and the third to avoid her own humiliation and a scandal outside of her immediate family and friends. The family has already been made publicly aware of how Arjun the savvy businessman lost his marbles over a chit of a girl.
..Mini.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
he might be one of them looking goody goody but not..