Wanna know the True Reason !?! - Page 4

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by rimi10

There is a diffrerence between the characters which we hate and which are unbearable on screen.
Tapasya, when she was the antagonist was a "hate-able" character. Same goes for Akash. There is no doubt that these two are good actors especially Rashmi and they made their roles so believable that we start hating them.
But TD as Meethi is simply unbearable and irritating to the core. And yes, thats why she needs to work on Meethi's ckt a lot.
TD as Ichcha rocked and I simply adored Veecha๐Ÿ˜ณ. But Meethi ckt is just not suiting TD, I guess.

meethi is unbearable for me
Originally posted by Shriya06

Meethi is not an evil character to hate..
The point is most of the people don't hate her but just don't like her..People find difficult to accept this character..
This is because her character oscillates too much and the CVs had failed to produce an acceptable character..
But there are some people who are Tina bashers..They hate whatever Tina does..So they always hate whatever role she does..
But in my opinion,I like Meethi,but don't love this character so much because of flaws in her characterisation..but absolutely love Tina..

ohhh reallyyy๐Ÿ˜† nly td lovers lyk meethi no body else...no dressing sense loud voice zero experrsions nd u forgot ur poll 99 dislykd meethi nd 100th is meee...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Meethi's dressing is really awesome these days.. she looks very beautiful these days in sarees ๐Ÿ˜Š ๐Ÿ˜Š
Meethi's dressing is really awesome these days.. she looks very beautiful these days in sarees ๐Ÿ˜Š
i m vry upset... evrybody in IF bashes Colors
we must accept the fact that ut is a show nthng else...
If they shoe good things means we will be appreciating them.. but always evils wins means who wil support yar..
i pray for UT...om hanumante namah... may u get gud trps...
Originally posted by colorsabhishek

i m vry upset... evrybody in IF bashes Colors

We bash uttaran as they r showing worst track nw..
wish lots of happiness for UT cast