Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

SAJAN OS... HIS FIRST LOVE...

--Isabella-- IF-Stunnerz
--Isabella--
--Isabella--

Ghulam Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 6:48am | IP Logged
Hello all MJHTians and SAJAN fans... Sharing another OS of mine...
It was written during Gunjan's heartbreak phase after Sheena's entry... Gunjan had spoken her heart out once during the play when she had for once enact the role of Janvi... The OS starts from the next day when Samrat had a date with Sheena...
Ok don't throw tomatoes, Sheena is not here... LOL
It is only about our dearest SAJAN...
***********************************************************************************

"I'm in love Chashmish... You know these feelings Chashmish?? Everything around you seems so beautiful... Tonight will be the night of our first date and I need your help Chashmish, please don't deny... Tonight I'm going to propose her, Chashmish; you think she will say 'Yes'... Chashmish will you come to my place this evening; I need your help to arrange everything... Tonight is gonna be a special night for me; for us and I need my best friend beside me tonight to make it special... I want her to remember the night of our first date throughout our life and you are the only one who can help me making this night memorable forever"...

Gunjan stirred a little hearing those words from Samrat... She knew this day would come, when Samrat would open up his heart to her... She knew that when this day will arrive, she will be the first one to know... She knew that after Samrat's confession about love; her first love will be forbidden... She knew very well that Samrat was in love, his eyes, his smile, his music; everything conveyed of him being in love... But that love was for someone else...

"I do Samrat; I do know these feelings... They had cuddled me a long time before they happened to you... I can feel them when the soothing breeze touches my face in the night when I sit behind you and clutches onto your shoulders while you take me on a ride on your bike... I can feel them when your thoughts sweep me off from my sleep and keeps me awake the whole night... I can feel them Samrat; when you fill me with the flower shower, ask me for a hug, gift me with roses and make me feel special"... Her mind kept screaming those words but her lips remained silent...

Gunjan recollected every moments in her mind when she had felt this special bonding between her and Samrat... It wasn't just friendship, it was much more than that... Yes, she knows every bit of these feelings... Her heart beat faster when she thinks of Samrat, but he is completely unaware of it... But after Sheena's entry in their lives she had noticed certain changes in Samrat... Changes in his words; in the softness in his eyes, changes that she had felt in herself for Samrat... She had wished every night for Samrat to feel the same way she feels for him... Her prayers did not go in vein; Samrat did feel the way she wanted him to but only the feelings were not for her...

Gunjan had started to realize since then that Samrat was in love with Sheena... It was only a matter of time for him to confess... After one month of persuasion Samrat had finally succeeded to arrange a date with his first love... And now he wants his best friend to make all the arrangement for their first date... Will he ever realize how much that hurts?? Best friend... That's all she can be to him; a friend... Samrat had asked her would Sheena say a 'Yes' to him... What should be the answer when your best friend whom you think is more than a friend asks you about some other girl he loves will love him back the same way??... No one can give the right answer... Her heart and mind keeps on screaming No, she won't, and no one would ever love you the way I do Samrat... But her lips manages to smile softly followed by a Yes, of course she will love you... You are so special Samrat, so loving, so caring, how could anyone ever think of denying you??... He was doing all this for his love, the love which she has yearned for; the love which she will never get... She knows how it feels to lose the first love and she doesn't want the same for Samrat... She will be happy being his best friend...

"Off course Samrat, I will be there for you... I will come to your place and make all the arrangements to make your first date successful"...

"Thanks Chashmish, but now I need your help to buy gifts for her... So, shall we"...

Her best friend was waiting for her to come over his place and help him make all the arrangements for his first date with his first love... The terrace; under the starry nights would be an ideal place for the date she has suggested... There should be a round dining table just for two of them, covered with white flowery sheets... Two chairs with soft leather cushions all covered in white... The place should be lit up only with perfumed candles; it will add a serene beauty to the night... Flowers are always the best way to show your love; just one red rose can speak a thousand words... A soft music in the background, it always depicts the freshness of hearts... And the last, the gifts... How can a date be complete without the gifts?? The table should be filled with all the gifts you have brought for the special girl... Gunjan has said it all; her every wish of her first dream date with Samrat she gave it all for her best friend...

Gunjan reached the terrace to make all the arrangements for Samrat's first date...

The round dining table was covered with white flowery sheets...

Two chairs with soft leather cushions were all covered in white...

The place was lit up with perfumed candles; their fragrance filled in the air, their bright flames was adding a serene beauty to the night...

The path from the terrace entrance to the table was all covered with rose petals... The chandelier stands were decorated with red roses, the dining table, the chairs everywhere there were red roses...

The gifts that she has help to choose for Samrat; the pink teddy, the chocolates, the Love Story novel, perfume, bracelets, the flowers everything was present before her...

As she took a step forward, a soft music started playing in the background... One of her favourite songs...

Tinka tinka, zara zara... Hai roshni se jaise bhara...

Har dil mein armaan hote to hai... Bas koi samjhe zara...

Gunjan was thankful everything was already done before she came... It was difficult for her to buy those presents with Samrat; it would get more difficult for her to decorate the place... Right now it was getting even harder for her; she wants to run away from this place... "Samrat you have already arranged everything you needed, you don't need me anymore"...

Samrat started taking steps towards her making her step back...

"I need your presence here Chashmish... You have promised me to make this night memorable... How am I supposed to make my first date memorable if you aren't here with me tonight to complete me??"

Another few step towards Gunjan with his eyes focussed on her and Gunjan's back stumble against the table...

"You have assured me that she will say 'Yes' to me... How can I let you go Chashmish as long as I don't hear the word from you??"

And with two final steps he covered up the remaining gap between them leaving no space for Gunjan to move back or escape the intimacy...

"It was always you Chashmish"...

"It was always you whose absence made me feel void... I had realized it then when you had denied our friendship because of the Talent Parade bet... I had felt the emptiness when you choose someone else over me as your special friend"...

"It was always you with who I don't have to pretend the coolest guy in the college with no worries... I can be myself; share my fears, my insecurities, my pain and about my broken family"...

"It was always you Chashmish for whom tonight was meant for"...

Gunjan's eyes remained unblinking, what was all these suppose to mean she wondered... Her heart was racing at a high speed... This night was meant for her; this date was meant for them, everything he had done was for her!!  Was this even possible, was she dreaming or her dream was turning into reality... Gunjan's lips managed to utter only one word...

Sheena...

"Forget about her Chashmish, she is nothing... But if it wasn't her, would you ever let your lips speak out those words which you were holding in the corner of your heart?? Would you ever let a chance to us; to our friendship to deepen and find out love?? Would you ever say those words to me being Gunjan which you said being 'Janvi'?? I knew Chashmish, it wasn't 'Janvi' who saying those words in the play... It was my Chashmish who was speaking her heart out all the hidden feelings she had secured in her heart"...

A musical silence prevailed between them as Gunjan eyes started blurring of the moist... Was this real or she was still dreaming... Samrat cupped her face sensing her thoughts as always...

"It is real Chashmish, our love is real... I am sorry that I have hidden it from you so long... I was so scared to lose your friendship but I can't hold it back anymore... I want to proclaim my first love tonight and it will always be my Chashmish"...

"I take them as a 'Yes' Chashmish as you have promised" said Samrat seeing her precious tears which he had always hated... But tonight he let them flow rather than wiping them... The tears that she had held so long for days were now free to roll down as Samrat pulled her into his warm embrace...

"It will always be a Yes" said Gunjan as she reciprocated the hug tightly with a promise to never ever let go of her first love...

The starry nights, the lighting candles, the roses, the gifts and the music witnessed the sight of the two cute friends holding each other in a blissful hug promising to be together in an eternal journey called Love...

Hope you like it... Plz do let me know... Looking forward for your likes and comments...

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

miriam2Swaronluv4evaMahamRanamymy_taareyrupal.sri24Luv-In-Mistchulbuli94snowwhite28arushi_130989SwaNia_2suhani.cipamisaShafoo-Marie-jyothi-.AngryBird.

suhani.cipamisa IF-Sizzlerz
suhani.cipamisa
suhani.cipamisa

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 6:52am | IP Logged
EmbarrassedBlushing this my reaction! Loved it!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Isabella--

--Isabella-- IF-Stunnerz
--Isabella--
--Isabella--

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 6:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by suhaani.cidmjht

You have finished... So fast Shocked
Thanx Embarrassed

suhani.cipamisa

suhani.cipamisa IF-Sizzlerz
suhani.cipamisa
suhani.cipamisa

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 7:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by blue_jay

Originally posted by suhaani.cidmjht

You have finished... So fast Shocked
Thanx Embarrassed

am a fast reader Wink

--Isabella--

.AngryBird. IF-Stunnerz
.AngryBird.
.AngryBird.

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 9:00am | IP Logged
wow...amazing os Clap

--Isabella--

SwaNia_2 IF-Rockerz
SwaNia_2
SwaNia_2

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Wow, Soniya. Totally amazing. And absolutely SaJanish. They were always private and here too, it is just them, the simple them.Day Dreaming Loved it.

--Isabella--

--Isabella-- IF-Stunnerz
--Isabella--
--Isabella--

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PRIYA_luvs_MS

wow...amazing os Clap

Thank you...
--Isabella-- IF-Stunnerz
--Isabella--
--Isabella--

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SwaNia_2

Wow, Soniya. Totally amazing. And absolutely SaJanish. They were always private and here too, it is just them, the simple them.Day Dreaming Loved it.

Thanx Swati...

Go to top