Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

She Saw & She Conquered his heart (Arsh FIC) (Page 12)

ll_megha_ll IF-Sizzlerz
ll_megha_ll
ll_megha_ll

Posted: 09 July 2014 at 2:22am | IP Logged
Wow...
Awesome update...
Just loved it...
Do continue soon..
And thanks for the pm..

Shubh007 IF-Rockerz
Shubh007
Shubh007

Posted: 09 July 2014 at 3:11am | IP Logged
AMAZING UPDATE...Clap

LOVE IT...Big smile

UPDATE NXT PART SOON...Smile

PM ME WHEN U UPDATE...Approve
Norz IF-Sizzlerz
Norz
Norz

Posted: 09 July 2014 at 3:58am | IP Logged
Nice parts 
So armaan is a dad that was shocking 
Do uodate soon n pm me too
hangok IF-Rockerz
hangok
hangok

Posted: 09 July 2014 at 4:33am | IP Logged
owww im soo happy that you updated here...

just read the part, and im really suprised, have never thought they will met like this but the idea with the lift  is just superbThumbs Up

so even rids is here, so just hope that armaan doesnt falls for her at first...

waiting to read niki & shilpas meeting even with the little princess...
great work
OindrilaVirgoan Goldie
OindrilaVirgoan
OindrilaVirgoan

Posted: 09 July 2014 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Okay..1st of all..you have to TRY..a looot harder cos I dont think any one of us will be letting you off the hook so easily cos you are terrific writer, honestly!!

I loooved the past chapters and this particular as one!! The way ArSh met was sooo adorably done!!

And OMG..you write on SidShi as well..they are mav other OTP after ArSh Big smile..!!

And do pm me whenever you update Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KaransWorld

KaransWorld Groupbie
KaransWorld
KaransWorld

Posted: 09 July 2014 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by OindrilaVirgoan

Okay..1st of all..you have to TRY..a looot harder cos I dont think any one of us will be letting you off the hook so easily cos you are terrific writer, honestly!!

I loooved the past chapters and this particular as one!! The way ArSh met was sooo adorably done!!

And OMG..you write on SidShi as well..they are mav other OTP after ArSh Big smile..!!

Thank you! And will definitely do my best...I just hate letting people down thats why I'm writing this story will quite a bit of concentration so instead of just typing what comes to my mind I spend time really thinking through the plot which I guess is kinda working against me at the moment.  I wanted also add...totally unrelated to this fic but...OMG UR A SUPERNATURAL FAN! and a DEAN WINCHESTER FAN!!! I have to say I love supernatural! (random...I know). 

Cheers,
KaransWorld

OindrilaVirgoan

OindrilaVirgoan Goldie
OindrilaVirgoan
OindrilaVirgoan

Posted: 09 July 2014 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KaransWorld

Originally posted by OindrilaVirgoan

Thank you! And will definitely do my best...I just hate letting people down thats why I'm writing this story will quite a bit of concentration so instead of just typing what comes to my mind I spend time really thinking through the plot which I guess is kinda working against me at the moment.  I wanted also add...totally unrelated to this fic but...OMG UR A SUPERNATURAL FAN! and a DEAN WINCHESTER FAN!!! I have to say I love supernatural! (random...I know). 

Cheers,
KaransWorld

You most definitely wont let people down with the way you are proceeding with this story..it has a very interesting plot and I just cant wait to see what further twists you'l bring to it!! Big smile

And now, moving on to more interesting things and that is Supernatural..and OHMYGOD..you a fan too..I like you arready!!! LOL and yepp..Dean Winchester Heart, I consider him my fiance Blushing and people just dont believe me..but thats okay..they will never understand true love (yepp..am that barmy) haha LOL..but just look at the guy!! who WONT love him!!! HeartLOLTongue
KaransWorld Groupbie
KaransWorld
KaransWorld

Posted: 25 July 2014 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
Terrible news guys won't be able to update in a while because the hard drive in my laptop is failing and today Im taking it to get repaired and they will probably keep it for 2-5 days depending on the damage.
KaransWorldCryCry

...parth...

Go to top