Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hangok thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
soo at first let me say that im happy to see an update 😊
now to the part, you have wrote the bonding between armaan and  nikki so well not only that you write so well that it is easy for the readers to imagine the scene ...
and about nikki armaan friendship i can feel happy for both of them that they have each other in their lives (by the way pleaseee dont make nikki fall for armaan or something like that) just show us that a friendship between a girl and boy can happen😊
 great work ...

by the way with your writing i think we can wait a little for shilpas entry😉
KaransWorld thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: hangok

soo at first let me say that im happy to see an update 😊
now to the part, you have wrote the bonding between armaan and  nikki so well not only that you write so well that it is easy for the readers to imagine the scene ...
and about nikki armaan friendship i can feel happy for both of them that they have each other in their lives (by the way pleaseee dont make nikki fall for armaan or something like that) just show us that a friendship between a girl and boy can happen😊
 great work ...

by the way with your writing i think we can wait a little for shilpas entry😉

Thank you..and personally I too hate the friend falling in love with other friend and then weirdness...Niki will always be a friend...I hope to continue to potray their relationship more like that of a brother and sister...because they look out for each other..I promise you ...they will never become love interests...😊 Anyways thanks for the quick comment...I always look forward to what you have to say because you don't limit yourself to just thanks for the update (which of course I'm perfectly fine with)..but you really express yourself..so thank you for being you anyways..enough buttering...lol...😉

Cheers,
KaransWorld

sammy4u thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
aww so sweet...the baby is so cute 
loved how nikki is trying to help armaan
LoveArsh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Cuteee part, loved armaan n nikki frndship,armaan is a such sweet father n we can wait little for shilpa entry do cont soon n thanks for the pm :)
hangok thumbnail
I want you know hat i'm waiting daily for your update it has made me addicted...I'm waiting excited forvyour both ff
Try pleaseee Tod continue soon
KaransWorld thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Chapter 3

Niki was the first to wake up…her neck was a little stiff but she was ok…she saw all the shopping bags on the table and realized that Armaan was home with a sweet little addition… she tip toed into Armaan's room and for the first time Niki…awed like a girl…they looked so beautiful together…Armaan was sleeping with one hand protectively placed on his daughter who was sleeping on top of his abdomen…she took went to the guest room that she had moved into and took out her camera and tip toed back into Armaan's room and took a picture of the beautiful Jodi…the little  noise of the flash was enough to wake up the little princess…Niki was scared that the baby would cry…but the sweetheart just looked at her staring…her face looking  a little confused…Niki slowly went towards the bed and put Armaan's arm to the side and picked up the little bundle of joy…the baby wiggled a little was confortable…she took her outside and decided to sit with her and get to now her a little after all she was her new Niki…aunty would be a little much…cuz Niki was only 26…so from today she would be Armaan's daughter's Niki.

Armaan woke up…and when he felt that his daughter was not there and her warmness was replaced with  the cool air in the room he panicked…where could she go she couldn't even crawl…suddenly bad thoughts entered his mind…what if someone had kidnapped her….what if he had forgotten her at the mall and didn't remember…he started looking around his room…under the bed…in the washroom…in the drawers…he was so tensed that all logic evaded him…during this Niki slowly walked into the room and began to laugh…hearing her laugh caught his attention…he suddenly got up and ran toward Niki and took his baby and hugged her…he was so happy to see her…he was so scared in that one moment thinking he had lost her…just yesterday who could've thought life would be so incomplete without her. Niki stopped laughing and joined the hug... she looked at Armaan in all seriousness and said… Till I'm here nothing can happen to this princess…anyways Mr.Daddy get ready we have a lot to do…we meaning you of course…because me and this little princess are going to chill while daddy works his ass off…

Armaan glared at Niki and she looked at him like what did I do now and then he said…don't swear in front of my baby got it…she looked back at him taking the baby from his arms and said ok ok baba….now go get ready we need to get this home ready for her…I was googled a lot of things…this little baby require a lot of stuff…and by the way did you get any formula for her….if no then you'll have to get it now…she is being a good baby now but she won't stay like this for long if we don't feed her…Armaan saluted Nikki and mockingly said Yes Boss! And ran into the washroom.

When  Armaan came out of the bathroom with only a towel around his waist he heard a loud wail…and then his feet just moved by themselves as he ran outside to the living room…Niki was walking around the room swaying his daughter but she continued to cry and her face was red…Armaan went towards Niki and took his baby into his arms…she continued to cry and over the wailing Armaan asked Niki almost in anger…what did you do? Why is she crying so hard?

Niki couldn't believe that Armaan was angry at her and sarcastically responded…I told her that her dad is an idiot…so she's crying at her future with a stupid daddy….

Armaan looked at Niki seriously trying to tell her just with his eyes that he meant business…Niki got the idea and then replied…she's hungry but she doesn't want to eat…Armaan was confused…I don't get it? Niki tried to explain…well I made her bottle…and don't look at me like that I checked youtube and made sure the temperature of the milk was ok and then I put the bottle near her face but she won't suck on the nipple of the bottle…its like she waiting for something more natural…if you know what I mean… Armaan looked confused yet again…and he said WHAT? Then Niki pointed towards her boobs…So why don't you give her what she wants Armaan asked matter-of-factly…Niki was getting annoyed she knew Armaan was an idiot but wasn't he also sadly for his future patients a certified doctor… Armaan do I have to remind you that only women who have actually given birth can produce milk…Armaan looked annoyed too…he just couldn't see his baby cry…she looked miserable and  at that moment he said cussed in his mind and hoped Priya would fall into a pit filled with viper…and then a idea hit him. 

He gave his baby to Niki and ran into his room…came back just as fast wearing just shorts his upper body still bear…he took the crying baby into his arms and sat down onto the sofa crossed legs…he took the bottle from Niki and brought it baby close to his chest as if to imitate breastfeeding…he looked really stupid a tattoo clad hunk feeding a child…but at that moment the only thing Armaan cared about was feeding his hungry child…his baby got comfortable in her fathers arms and began to suckle on the bottle and drank…after she was done...she yawned the crying had tired her out…she he slowly took her and placed her in her cot.

During this whole time Niki just stood there in shock…and that was when she finally realized that her best friend and become a dad…and she got the confidence that the both of them together could make this work…she had thought that because she was a woman she would get the maternal instinct naturally but she was wrong Armaan was the one would weirdly had the maternal instinct…she was brought out her thoughts when Armaan but her hand on his shoulder…he was all dressed up in a casual tee and shorts…he had his aviators in one hand and his bike keys in another…

Niki…the baby is sleeping…I think she'll probably wake up in a couple of hours…till then I'll go to the market and get her some supplies before Niki could say something he interrupted…yaar I know I have the list you made…and the print outs from the internet I will pick up some things now and some later...he flashed a beautiful smile and then left…leaving Niki standing.

This is just as must have noticed a filler chapter…in the next chapter that will be coming by Tuesday most probably…will feature Armaan at the hospital finally with all the other interns in a 2 weeks leap… thanks for the patience! Like always please comment and like.

Cheers,

KaransWorld

LoveArsh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Amazing part dear beautifully written,aww armaan such a loving dad,waiting for shona entry,do cont soon thank for the pm :)
hangok thumbnail
Owww armaan is really trying all the fest for bis daughter...
What the Nest update will came in tuesday ???how should we wait till ???
Good idea with a leap of two weeks it will be interesting too See him at work:-)
Hope for shilpas Entry :-)
Thanks for pm
Ohh and nikki is really a true friend,loved it when he said To her what she had done To bis daughter:-)
LiveLaughLove.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
super chappy loved it❤️
it's so sweet how armaan took care of the baby☢️
loved armaan n nikki's frndship
hope shilpa enters soon
eagerly waiting for next chappy
do pm me when u update😊
--Rose-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
OMG:-D:-D:-D
What a cutiee and Lovely ff dear:-D:-D
please plz plz PM me when you update ok:-):-)
jus loved it:-):-):-)
love Armaan<3<3<3