She Saw & She Conquered his heart (Arsh FIC) - Page 6

Posted: 10 years ago
you are still no where, pleasee continue
Posted: 9 years ago
yaar plx continue, still waiting for this masterpiece..
pm me plz 
i'll read this after 10 parts 
pleaseee come back and continue pleaseee
Hey guys! I don't want to raise expectations and say that "Im completely back". I'm trying my hand at the story again. I lost touch with a lot of these characters so I'm not sure how I'm going to write for them. HOWEVER ! Fear not! Im going to TRY! So this is Chapter 5. I'm sorry I wish I could give you more. Unlike my SidShi fic this fic is not coming to me as naturally as I would expect. Comments good/bad are welcome. Thank you very much.

P.S. - I realize that this is not a long update...believe me I trying to get back into the groove of writing this 

Cheers,
KaransWorld

Chapter 5

1 hour ago...

Armaan was ready! He may have not looked the part but he was ready to finally become a doctor...after this internship he was going to be a resident at Sanjeevani and he couldn't wait...to the outer world he seemed like a guy that didn't really care but no matter how much he scoffed and pretended when he got the phone call that he would be the few lucky people to work under some of the best doctors in the country he was ecstatic. 

Even with a baby at home he was actually going to make it on time on his first day. He mentally tapped himself on the back wishing him a job well done. He parked his bike and walked into the hospital. The reputation the hospital maintained reflected to each corner for the entrance and corridor, everything was spotless clean. He walked towards the lift and went inside, as the doors were about to close he heard a voice saying "please door hold karo" and so as he complied in came a girl jeans and a t-shirt. He taught to himself that this would've have been such a clich moment if only her duppatta flew in his face as she entered the lift but of course this was reality and the girl with the striking hazel eyes didn't dorn a duppatta. 

Shilpa didn't want to be late on her first day so she woke up from her hostel bed extra early, caught a cold shower (since the hot water only came at 7), ran downstairs and caught a rickshaw. She was so happy today! She was interning at the best hospital in the country and she did this all on her own. She was going to kick some major ass. 

As the both stood in the lift smiling like idiots at their own thoughts, the lift gave a jolt and then stopped. The both were brought out of their thoughts and looked around the light had gone off and the lift had stopped moving. 

Armaan was the first to react and he pressed the lift alarm to inform those outside that they were inside. Shilpa had a delayed reaction and asked "Kya hua?" Armaan replied rolling his eyes "umm...you can see for yourself , the lift has stopped working" Shilpa didn't see that he was kind off mocking her and replied innocently "but this can't happen now, this is a very important day for me...meri internship". In that moment Armaan kind of felt like an ass. He could see that the girl next to him was quite worried...he would be too but he adapted to change quite easily so this situation wasn't as stressful. So to lighten the mood and distract the girl he said "I guess since we both are stuck here still someone comes and opens this lift we should get acquainted" he moved his hand forward and shook hers "My name is Dr. Armaan Malik, main bhi internship ke liye aya hoon" Shilpa smiled "Dr. Shilpa Malhotra...It would've been nicer if we had met at the reception" looking at her watch "I wanted to be early but now we will definitely be late" Armaan smiled "don't worry I'm sure we wont be in so much trouble. I mean our supervising doctor can't be an idiot...they will probably understand that this situation was definitely not in our control" Shilpa felt better, hearing the encouragement. Armaan seemed like a decent guy...before she could say or think anything more Armaan said "By the way how did you become a doctor? I mean you definitely don't look the part" Shilpa looked at him a little annoyed, thinking who was he to talk, "look who's talking! How did you become a doctor? You look more like a biker guy than a doctor" Armaan laughed " you know what mein bhi kabhi kabhi yeh sochta hoon, Plus I wasn't trying to be a jerk I really was curious...I mean I don't think we are getting out anytime soon so I was just trying to make conversation" Shilpa said "Oh haan teek hain...I was always fascinated by bodies and bones...so much goes into us doing normal things...so I couldn't become a serial killer just to be able to open someone up so I became a doctor instead" Armaan was impressed not only was Shilpa attractive but she also had a great sense of humor. Armaan laughed. They both spend the rest of the hour talking and laughing at each other's jokes.

Finally the door was opened and the lift mechanic helped them come outside. There was a small crowd outside, Dr. Shashank was at the front of the crowd. He approached them both and asked them both whether they were ok. They both nodded and told him that they were new interns and asked whether this would lead to any consequences in their internship. Shilpa seemed more worried than Armaan of course. Dr. Shashank chuckled and said that he was the head of the hospital and he would not let that happened. He told them to head into the locker room where Dr. Kriti, their supervising doctor would meet them.

Amazing update,its was short but nyc,arsh meeting were amazing,do cont soon n thanks for the pm :)
wow loved it
armaan shilpa meeting
and cute conversation
continue soon
armaan and littlebaby ke sath
hey! Don't say that please..you are good at writing n it always comes to you naturally...so don't worry n give us quick n good parts๐Ÿ˜†
coming to the part..it was good..Armaan Shilpa meet was cute..Armaan imagining a movie scene with dubatta..๐Ÿ˜†
all in all,a cute part..thanks for the pm n update soonish..
Finally you updated!! I have been waiting for this for what seems like ages๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ. It was an awesome one, loved the way Armaan and Shilpa met, totally ArSh-licious update!
Thanks for updating, please update soon and do PM me! 
Wow...
Awesome update...
Just loved it...
Do continue soon..
And thanks for the pm..