India-Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

madhu will tell RK to not touch till 7 pheras mayb

shtl_l IF-Dazzler
shtl_l
shtl_l

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 6:39am | IP Logged
I think since RK will forcefully make madhu accept that she loves only him...the only way CV's r going to keep RK not touch madhu is that I think RK will try to come close to madhu but madhu will back of saying they have to b actually married first with 7 pheras...so I think mayb RK will arrange for their marriage and then on the day RK and madhu is to b married...Sultan will b shot or injured and I think RK madhu marriage will not happen...mayb to keep sultan safe mayb CV might even plan to keep sultan and aryaan in RK mansion...madhu will tell RK to let sultan stay in RK mansion till sultan recovers from his injury...and then sultan will b jealous of RK and madhu or RK will b jealous of madhu and sultan friendship ...

and I think dipali will b successfully make RK doubt that madhu doesn't love him but sultan...I hope the story goes this way...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ddhifan__smita__pressu-Vinu-

meenji22 IF-Sizzlerz
meenji22
meenji22

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 6:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shtl_l

I think since RK will forcefully make madhu accept that she loves only him...the only way CV's r going to keep RK not touch madhu is that I think RK will try to come close to madhu but madhu will back of saying they have to b actually married first with 7 pheras...so I think mayb RK will arrange for their marriage and then on the day RK and madhu is to b married...Sultan will b shot or injured and I think RK madhu marriage will not happen...mayb to keep sultan safe mayb CV might even plan to keep sultan and aryaan in RK mansion...madhu will tell RK to let sultan stay in RK mansion till sultan recovers from his injury...and then sultan will b jealous of RK and madhu or RK will b jealous of madhu and sultan friendship ...

and I think dipali will b successfully make RK doubt that madhu doesn't love him but sultan...I hope the story goes this way...
yaar kahani waise hi itni confussed chal rahi hai usme aur raita mat phalaao.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

__smita__

ddhifan IF-Dazzler
ddhifan
ddhifan

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
may be

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top