Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

virman post

sapphhire IF-Dazzler

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 6:37am | IP Logged
Note: It's better if only virmanians read this post because it's only about virman.
The episodes these days are really fustarating to watch after virman shadi we did not get much romantic scenes at all. Many people try to justify that virman are fun I agree with that to a certain extent but they are not comedians or dectectives. Lets take a look.
1. Their first meeting where manvi introduce herself as jeevika and virat introduced himself as viren even behind that it was the care and concern they had for their siblings.
2. When manvi was about to faint in the mall as she had fever, Virat went and brought medicines immediately.
3. Manvi was again about to faint during mata ki chowki, virat took her to the hospital and this was one the did not have any proper relation.
4. Knowing that even he might get into trouble he supported manvi to help inder chachu.
5. When she was going back to Hrishekesh on the way to dropping her to the station virat tried his best to cheer her up.
And about being romantic. well lets see for that.
If you all still remember there was this scene where virman are talking about sunset and after that they hug and virat starts kissing manvi they were so lost in each other they were even about to lip kiss.
Seriously where did this romance go after marriage. It seems very stupid. Not giving virman seen and I don't mean virat and manvi scenes or jasosi scenesor a comedy show. But we have got nothing proper I am seriously mad.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ShreyALuVKushaL Goldie

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 7:21am | IP Logged
I completely agree with you,I know after marriage cvs have not shown us virman romanceAngryAngryAngryBut they have given us  some very heart touching,meaningful scenes of virmanHeartAnd there were so much romance between virman before marriage,kya pata after this track we get a good and proper track of viman with lots of romances...Thumbs Up
Who has seen   z future my dostTongueEven i am a great virmanian like you all and even i do get upset wen there is no virman romance or wen they are being ignored but i do not lose hope,i do not know whyLOL
athniamanvi IF-Rockerz

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
I'm with u .completely agree wid wat u said...Cry
nancy97 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 5:36am | IP Logged
i am with u completely agree

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top