Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ArShiDelena thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Imp: Rey's dad and Shivam dad were brothers.Rey's dad & Shivam's mom are no more.Since Shivam dad was elder he was 51% & Rey's dad 49% stake holder in Singhani Fashion House.That's why Rey is 49% & Shivam 51% stake holder.

Present Age:
Rey: 24
Kriya: 22
Taani 23

FB Age:
Rey: 22
Taani: 21
Shivam: 18
Swayam : 22

Part 3
"She met Shivam"
Swayam stared at him.
"Do you mean your cousin? But he is 18 years old!"
"Does it matter, beside he's 51% stake holder in Singhani Fashion House"
In a mocking, sarcastic voice Rey went on:
"Let me tell you that all a woman needs to make her happy is money.The man himself is utterly and completely immaterial."
He drain whatever was left in his glass & called the waiter.But fortunately there was on one in the room & Swayam Said:
"Before you get too drunk,tell me the whole story."
"Thanks Swayam!" he relied."I know I can trust you.But I swear to God that I will never trust a woman again."
"But I'm sure Taani doesn't intend to marry Shivam." Swayam said
"She does" Rey replied."And now I look back, I realised that she made a dead set for him the moment she walk in the Singhania mansion.I think Shivam had not got a chance as soon as she looked at him with her large dewy eyes."
Swayam knew it was true.Taani Malhotra was not only beautiful but she had practiced an art of fascinating men & could exert an at most hypnotic influence on anyone she desired.
He had known quite a lot about her before he met Rey & the first time he saw them together he thought it was a mistake for him to become embroiled with her.
Unfortunately for Taani when Rey proposed her her mother had died most inconveniently two months earlier.They had to wait for three months to get married.
"I totally understand Taani"He said."I will do anything you want."
"I love you! I love you!" she had said.
Therefore she accepted Rey proposal and asked him to keep it a secret.
"We have to be careful & at the same time I would love to meet your family"
He smiled.
"I would take you to Singhani mansion tomorrow" he said."I know they would love you."
Then he told her about his family & business.
Rey's father died about fifteen months ago & he missed him so desperately that he gave his fathers place to his uncle.He was sure that his uncle would find her as lovely & as charming as he did.At the same time he needed his approval.
Few days Later...
Rey went to his uncle study.He was talking to his uncle about business & how he had taken everything perfectly in working order for the time when Shivam would inherit it.
"I wish he would take interest in what I'm doing." he said."When you have time talk to him about it."
"I'm sure he appreciates that."he replied."But he is still young & I'm sure in time he will settle down & learn to be as good as business man as you are."
"I hope so, I sincerely hope so."
2 months later...
Taani & Rey were coming back from a party.When Taani sad:
"I want to tell you something Rey."
"What it is, my precious?" he asked."And did I tell you how beautiful you look today."
"Thank you"she replied."But I want you to understand that while I still love you, I can't marry you."
"What do you mean?" Rey asked sharply.
"I don't want you to angry with me"
"I'm not angry with you"he said."But I couldn't understand what are you saying."
"I'm saying that while I love you, I'm going to marry Shivam."

bluelashes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
res

unres
woow its amazing chappy
but no kriya to
bas acha update tha
update soon
i hate this t************8
Edited by aroma.arsha - 11 years ago
sweetydiyafrien thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
continue soon and pm me...😊😊😊😊😊😊
moon_cupcake thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

aamazing 

loved it

princessSonia thumbnail
awesum dear...πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘
plz try na kriya ki entry jaldi lane ke liye..πŸ˜‰
plz

bdw thnks 4 d pm..
n hate tani..😑
anjoriii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hey nice update ... vaise taani se aur kuch expect bhi kya kar sakte hai ... hehehehe ...humesha paiso ke peeche hi bhagti hai ... πŸ˜›  ... thanxx for the pm and update soon ... πŸ˜Š Edited by Anjori - 11 years ago
agreatperhaps thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Loved chapter three. :D 
ArShiDelena thumbnail
                            Part 4
Rey stare at her, he could not take in what she was saying.
"Marry Shivam? How can you do this?"
"He wants to marry me, but we will have to wait until I'm out of mourning
."
"How can you do this to me?" he asked.
"I'm sorry Rey but you have to understand."
"What I need to understand."
She hesitate.Then he knew the answer.
"You mean because Shivam would inherit 51% of stake holder."
But she didn't reply.
He felt as if his head was spinning.Then as he realised that they had reached Taani house, he knew she had timed her revelation very cleverly.A min later the door open and she went inside the house.He came out of the car, took the keys from the driver & drove towards the club.When he came inside the club, he was sure that he was shaking with anger.
He had loved her & he had believed in her protestation of love.By the time he reached the club & drank an inordinate amount of tequila.That's when Swayam had found him.
"Listen Rey" he said."I have a suggestion & I want you to consider it seriously."
"The most sensible thing I can do is to jump into Thames!"he replied."I'm not likely to drown because I'm a strong swimmer, but I may die of the cold!"
"I have a better suggestion"
"What is it?"
"You come with me to Africa"
"Africa?"
There was a note of surprise in the question which made Swayam think that he was at least curious.
"I'm going there to find material for my next book." he said."I'm going to explore parts of desert & Morocco.We might have some game-hunting too.We could also lose ourselves in a sandstrom or be killed by some hostile tribe!"
"That would solve my problem, at any rate!" Rey remarked.
"I agree it would save a lot of trouble & would be interesting & unusual way to die."
There was silent.Then Swayam said:
"Come with me I know you would not regret it, & at least you will not have to sit here crying over Taani & wondering what she is doing with Shivam."
He paused before he added:
"You are much likely to be feeding off reptiles or other dangerous animals, thinking of how draugty & uncomfortable it is in a tent which is likely to blow away any moment!"
"You certainly make it sound unattractive"
"I can't promise you a feather-bed or the exotic pleasure of east." Swayam said."But it will gave you something to fight for & I think that is what you need at this particular moment."
There was silent.
Then Rey said:
"Alright if you want me, I will come with you.But you do all the arrangement, while I become disgustedly & I hope obliviouly, drunk!"
-------Flashback Ends-------
Rey thought how can he be so stupid as to love a woman who rejected him for money.
And yet after 1 year, the letter made him disturb something within him that he thought he had forgotten.
But why the hell had she written him now?
For a moment the words on the letter seemed to dance infornt of Rey's eyes.
Then he read:
Dearest, Most Beloved Rey,
How could you have gone away so cruelly without telling me where you were going? I couldn't believe it when I learnt you have left Vancouver.
I knew then how foolish I was & that I had been swept away by a sort of madness which I can't explain, but which had made me temporarily insane!
Now I have time to think over I know there is only one man in my life & that is You!
I love you, & I can only beg you on my knees if necessary, to forgive me.
I can't believe that I have really lost something so precious, so marvellous, as your love.My only excuse for not appreciating it was that I had never know anybody like you before.
Your uncle tells me you are somewhere in Africa & he has no address, so I can therefore only send this letter to Paris where I have learn you will stay first when you return.
When you read it, darling, forget my stupidity & think only of how happy we were before we went to Singhani mansion, & let me once again creep into your heart.
Forgive me & let us know the bliss we both felt when you first kiss me.
I love you! I love you!
Your very penitent & humble
Taani

bluelashes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
nice
but m still waitng for kriya
okay let me tell u
i love this update
but taani she is such a _________-
no foul language
but u know i have a advice if u like
taani ki jgha kisi or ko ley lo
i mean if u can please replace taani
u know i can't handle her
usually very annoying
but update was amazing
update soon
aroma_rubharu
ArShiDelena thumbnail
Originally posted by: aroma.arsha

nice
but m still waitng for kriya
okay let me tell u
i love this update
but taani she is such a _________-
no foul language
but u know i have a advice if u like
taani ki jgha kisi or ko ley lo
i mean if u can please replace taani
u know i can't handle her
usually very annoying
but update was amazing
update soon
aroma_rubharu

Thnx...Kriya Will Enter In d Next Part...I Also Cant Handle Taani...I Just Hate Her...But Don't u Want 2 Read How Rey Would Take Revenge From Her...Think About It...If You Still Want Me 2 Replace Her Then I Will Try...
Edited by AbhiyaMaaneet - 11 years ago