Agree with you, Nice post

Originally posted by: amalu123

You're absolutely right even I felt that

Thanx both
Sub_Ram thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

RK is more jealous than love. He is unable to accept the fact that the Madhu has moved on (kind of). He was the one who ditched her, and thought she would suffer. Remember, when he laid out the plan for revenge and marriage...what he told then...if he brought her to him, then he can take his revenge at right time by taking her by surprise. He took her by surprise when he unwinded the 7 pheras (or 4 pheras). Now he wants her back at any cost, even if it involves cutting his hand etc. he wants to show her that he loves her, and then bring her back to the same level as before before probably another dumping session.

Can't bear to see the atrocity on Madhu.

I think Sultan track is there for nok-jhok scenes between Madhu and Sultan. Otherwise we viewers might be sick of just one-sided off-beat atrocities as love expressed by RK.
Edited by Sub_Ram - 11 years ago
Gautambushii thumbnail
Gosh hate RK for hurting madhu more n more n he just forcing her that it hate RK n plzzz cvs open yours eyes n give rite in scripte that madhu should give RK jawaab plzz
Arnav90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: DMGDDfan

hope DD will take par in JDJ..thatll be better for us..we will also get much needed break form this physco show atleast for me..watching & tolerating this pshyco show🤢 for her ...No comment on RK you know🥱

Waiting for the same Summi, Hope we will get final confirmation of JDJ
Arnav90 thumbnail
Originally posted by: arya.nair

Nice post Arnav

I dont think this track in any kind of redemtion. Rk doeesn't even know what he feels for her.He is confused and very posessive about his favorite toy.He cant see her with Sultan.That is why taking her back to his house so that keep an eye on her. When Rk planned his big fat Revenge game he expected Madhu to broke completely and turned in to a female devdas.
But unfortunately this didnt happen.Infact Madhu started moving on within a week(i super liked that, go girl go).He is not able to accept that Madhiu forgot him just like that and happily playing holi with another guy. He is super pissed off so forcefully taking her home so that claim his possession rights back.
Rk is much in to the character. We have to expect this from him. He can go to any extent in obsession. But what about Madhu why cv's are ruining her character by showing her melting to his toutch.I think Madhu needs to control her feelings and stay max away from him.

Cv's love ruining charactors
Arnav90 thumbnail
Originally posted by: krt09

I hope CV's will not let us down

They already let us down
Arnav90 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ishanthi2005

I love Rishabala. But need a perfect redemption. If madhu easily forgive him then i will not forgive Madhu.

However, ARNAV FOR Rk's redemption there is a lot of time. If RK easily mend his ways then the story will end this month na. SO CVs will drag it and dnt knw redemption will start when.

I love Rishbala too but this forcing agn n agn put me off
Arnav90 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sub_Ram

Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

RK is more jealous than love. He is unable to accept the fact that the Madhu has moved on (kind of). He was the one who ditched her, and thought she would suffer. Remember, when he laid out the plan for revenge and marriage...what he told then...if he brought her to him, then he can take his revenge at right time by taking her by surprise. He took her by surprise when he unwinded the 7 pheras (or 4 pheras). Now he wants her back at any cost, even if it involves cutting his hand etc. he wants to show her that he loves her, and then bring her back to the same level as before before probably another dumping session.

Can't bear to see the atrocity on Madhu.

I think Sultan track is there for nok-jhok scenes between Madhu and Sultan. Otherwise we viewers might be sick of just one-sided off-beat atrocities as love expressed by RK.

Hope its not plan this time