Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Wow Forcing again even worst then before (Page 14)

swapna555 Senior Member
swapna555
swapna555

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nobodyatnotime

Originally posted by Arnav90

Wow wow wow what a unique way of redemption n junoon of RK, I saw SBB seg today plain crap, Where we wanted redemtion from Rk we are getting more forcing on women on name of Junoon, Whats the diffrence between past n present again he is forcing Madhu n treating her like doormat, Jab chaha bahar phenk diya jab chaha ghar ke andar rakh liya for sake of his happiness n satisfaction, He is forcing Madhu to confess her love on charge of cutting his hand (Anybody will say yes in such cases, What is the proof that its not his planning bcoz he know madhu is emotional) , What is the proof again he will never break her heart, What is the proof he is not bringing her home for satisfaction of his Ego, He says he loves Madhu but in love u need permission n happiness of both not only one, Again he is thinking only n only about himself did'nt even asked her once what She wants, Is She wanna stay here with him or not but No He went for forcing again bcoz he got master degree in it... I wanted redemption n respect for Madhu but seems like i expected too much from Cv's, Respect is not in there dictionary P.S - Feel free to comment, No restriction on anybody just avoid abusing n name calling

I am disgusted with today's episode and the precap.There is a line up to which I may like to see certain things on screen that I would never support in real life, but even that has a limit. What are the makers of this show trying to prove? That the girl will melt no matter what the boy does, that wife is a "cheez" or property? And we are celebrating this insult to all women? As a girl I feel humiliated by this depiction, how can people actually love this? (and no matter what you say about difference between reel and real, certain things are wrong, and wrong even in reel life depictions, and no matter what you say, boys follow bollywood and learn it is okay, even the height of cool to ill-treat women in the name of so-called 'love' because the woman always gives in).
How dare he answers her phone and decides who she can meet or not (I'm not for Sulbala, but that should be Madhu's choice, not his). Just how dare he?

It heartens me greatly to see posts like this!!

@bold... Exactly!!!

I see women whom I consider sensible, saying things like it is okay because it is reel  and fiction or that she is love and so on and so forth..

Like you, I Do feel personally humiliated to see a girl depicted like this. And reel life does certain extent impact the younger generation and this serial is seen every day at home by the whole family... What kind of msg r they trying to pass here?

And saying that there r women in real life like this and it is ok? Instead of  that, Is it not ur duty to help such women if u do know them? Isn't it ur duty as a friend and a woman and a human being to help such a person fight such abuse?

Seeing it in fiction itself is unpalatable for us, how hard is it for such women to go through it?

And saying that it will be ok once he redeems? Redeems? Does his asking later for forgiveness actually make it ok, all the hell he put her through?

There should be a limit, a line should be drawn where it becomes wrong to take back a person after a hell he had put her through.

Forgive him? Yes, if u want to, not for him, but for ur self. That would take away even that last bit of power he has on u.

But take back never. Enough is Enough!! No girl should ever be asked to take back or go back to such a guy!! It is an insult to a girl or a woman to do that !!

I am glad I stopped watching this serial, as I can't stand the degradation of a girl anymore.

But, I can't  help commenting being shocked at seeing support to such actions and characters.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nobodyatnotimeamni375PantheraKittuPratzz

sitakshii IF-Stunnerz
sitakshii
sitakshii

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
what crap kind of redemption is this...RK is mad and serisoly needs medical help...he is the real villain of the show...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

naina2010Panthera

-Ratzz- IF-Rockerz
-Ratzz-
-Ratzz-

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dilnasheen

I'm glad you put the blame where it's due..The CV's!!!ClapClapI was like wow..not ANOTHER RK bashing post!!!Embarrassed

P.S - But the comments here are making up for it though..!!!LOLLOL

Ok forgot to add this...EmbarrassedRedemption can ONLY start AFTER he realizes what he feels for Madhu is Love..Smile

Rk was made by cvs if people bash Rk that means they bash cvs indirectly becoz Rk is a fictional character but here people thinks he is in real n take his bashing to their hearts

Edited by basri - 09 April 2013 at 2:48pm

nobodyatnotimeKittuPratzz

-Ratzz- IF-Rockerz
-Ratzz-
-Ratzz-

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arnav90

Originally posted by basri

m just fed up n super bored with all this i wish this show end soon atleast i'll be free 4rm tortures watching it just 4 dd
As entertainment i am ok with it (If i keep logics on side)

arnav ab tak yehe soch ke to jhela hai ke thats entertainment chalta hai but growth bhe dikhni chaiye rk jahan tha wahen hain xcept this he thinks madhu his property n insult nhe karaha bs but shak doubting ye add hogaya hai
Rolzz IF-Sizzlerz
Rolzz
Rolzz

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
I just wish DD or Sulbala was not in this show so that I could quit watching completely! It's worse than  Bhabo's EA in Diya Aur Bati...Dead

Edited by Rolzz - 09 April 2013 at 3:19pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

amni375-Wanderer-KittuPratzzGoldenPanda.-MERRY-

-anoshka- IF-Rockerz
-anoshka-
-anoshka-

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
Did you watch today's episode? I don't know what to think of it...that dance was so confusing...madhu remembers all but do not trust RK I thinkConfused
GoldenPanda. IF-Rockerz
GoldenPanda.
GoldenPanda.

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
I agree.

Not to mention that what they're showing in the name of 'ishq' and 'junoon' is really unhealthy. RK's character has some serious psychological issues and there's honestly nothing romantic about his abusive behaviour.

nobodyatnotimeamni375

amni375 Goldie
amni375
amni375

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 3:42pm | IP Logged
Wow, don't u know this is RK's  love for our dear Madhu.  Dead

nice post.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nobodyatnotime

Go to top