Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Wow Forcing again even worst then before (Page 13)

nobodyatnotime Senior Member
nobodyatnotime
nobodyatnotime

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arnav90

Wow wow wow what a unique way of redemption n junoon of RK, I saw SBB seg today plain crap, Where we wanted redemtion from Rk we are getting more forcing on women on name of Junoon, Whats the diffrence between past n present again he is forcing Madhu n treating her like doormat, Jab chaha bahar phenk diya jab chaha ghar ke andar rakh liya for sake of his happiness n satisfaction, He is forcing Madhu to confess her love on charge of cutting his hand (Anybody will say yes in such cases, What is the proof that its not his planning bcoz he know madhu is emotional) , What is the proof again he will never break her heart, What is the proof he is not bringing her home for satisfaction of his Ego, He says he loves Madhu but in love u need permission n happiness of both not only one, Again he is thinking only n only about himself did'nt even asked her once what She wants, Is She wanna stay here with him or not but No He went for forcing again bcoz he got master degree in it... I wanted redemption n respect for Madhu but seems like i expected too much from Cv's, Respect is not in there dictionary P.S - Feel free to comment, No restriction on anybody just avoid abusing n name calling

I am disgusted with today's episode and the precap.There is a line up to which I may like to see certain things on screen that I would never support in real life, but even that has a limit. What are the makers of this show trying to prove? That the girl will melt no matter what the boy does, that wife is a "cheez" or property? And we are celebrating this insult to all women? As a girl I feel humiliated by this depiction, how can people actually love this? (and no matter what you say about difference between reel and real, certain things are wrong, and wrong even in reel life depictions, and no matter what you say, boys follow bollywood and learn it is okay, even the height of cool to ill-treat women in the name of so-called 'love' because the woman always gives in).
How dare he answers her phone and decides who she can meet or not (I'm not for Sulbala, but that should be Madhu's choice, not his). Just how dare he?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

swapna555alovi_21GodhuliLogonRolzz

GodhuliLogon IF-Sizzlerz
GodhuliLogon
GodhuliLogon

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
i am trying my best to avoid abusive language ..

but today i fast forwarded disgusting RK scenes which seemed like totally baseless.. and what is at the end..

and why madhu is compiled to dance again and again..

I cant tolerate this anymore .. :(

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nobodyatnotime

.Umsasl. IF-Addictz
.Umsasl.
.Umsasl.

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
RK's behaviour is getting monotonous..this is known as zabardasti wala love ! RK still thinks madhu as a toy which is his as he payed 40 lakhs nd jb uska man kare wo usko fek skta nd jb uska dil kare apne wardrobe me saja skta ! i would've supported RK if he did apologized to madhu nd ask him if she can forgive nd return ! bt no , he's just asking the 'THING' back which was his own..

nobodyatnotime

BoredNCynical Goldie
BoredNCynical
BoredNCynical

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Lovely Post !! :-)

But what else can we expect from a show where more than 80% r female audience and some of them seem to enjoy a woman being ridiculed, humilated and degraded and that too in the name of hate and possession?

The char himself refuses and states that he does not love,  ( and not that even that can be an excuse to abuse a woman, but they do not even have that excuse) while abusing a woman but no, the  they Have to assume he is lying... and support his abuse and admire him for his mental faculties... however flawed or doubtful  they might be.

In what angle does RK's emotions or actions reflect love? It is just ego, hatred, possessiveness and maliciousness and stubbornness to get his own way.

Since when does emotionally blackmailing a woman become loving or sexy?

And Madhu... showing her char bending to him, and showing her forgetting her utter humiliation and degradation  and melting at his touch after being disposed like trash and yesterday's tissue reflects so badly on women...

What a message the show is giving to the users... THat abusers have to be glorified and admired... and THat victims of mental and physical abuse should be celebrated on the name of 'Love".

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nobodyatnotimenaina2010bhanu_rekhag

lovely_lady IF-Rockerz
lovely_lady
lovely_lady

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
I don't think this is to be the redemption track. Obviously there is still a lot more to happen as Madhu's journey to becoming an actress hasn't even started. 
DushtDanaf. IF-Sizzlerz
DushtDanaf.
DushtDanaf.

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
The only reason i'm not complaining is because a) it makes for great entertainment and b) knowing RK he always has to do the wrong thing first before he finally realizes his mistake and goes the straight and narrow. So where we've waited this long for redemption, what's a few more weeks going to hurt? I'm positive that once he gets over his immediate fear of losing Madhubala, he'll eventually reflect on everything he's done and we will finally all have our real apology. 
alovi_21 IF-Dazzler
alovi_21
alovi_21

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
completely hating now going overboard I am not teen age ki touchy touchy scene mean romance n passion n love this is looking like sickness , I too don't know what cvs want to say n give audience the example now a day scene are completely looking like just want to give RK-madhhu romance to satisfy their fans without any redemption n proper flow so instead of looking romance n feel it its looking more bad n abusing I have not enjoyed Holi scene also not this 

nobodyatnotime

krock IF-Sizzlerz
krock
krock

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kahkashansakina

CV's sultan ko acha batne keliye RK ko completely barbad kar diya hai ..hum rishbala kay manga only  redemption n respect par Cv's ne kay kiya aur kharab kardiya hai..
he was like that even before sulatn its not his fult that rk has ego issue
even his mom said na

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rs272-Wanderer-

Go to top