Wow Forcing again even worst then before - Page 13

Posted: 10 years ago
I hope CV's will not let us down 
Originally posted by ddfanb

agreed with u. first time i disliked the episode. and dont like cvs for what vthey are showing. really thinking to quit the show. cant tolerate this much disrespect of women
Lol more on the way in coming epi's
Originally posted by Merry_Shwit

great post
Originally posted by Subo12

awesome post
Thanx both
Originally posted by wishIwasMadhu

well the first time r.k brought madhu home as a part of his great revenge idea-it was a forceful one but madhu still fell for him big time even though initially he behaved with her just like u said sort of like a door mat. and plus the CVS are hinting by the repeated shots of madhu looking at R.K'S 'AHANKAAR' poster that she still loves him and is trying hard to forget him,remember she even admitted it when they were drunk.i am not saying wat r.k is doing is completely right but then again when is he right?he is just right KAMINA.so i think we should just go with the flow and just wait for the story that unfolds
My problem is with Cv's more then charactors
Originally posted by mehurocks

brilliant post well done .arnav.
it's same feeling for me for this track...

Thanx dear
Originally posted by _innocent_

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Nice post Arnav!</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">I have nothing to say atm! I am am appalled by what is being shown! Not liking it from any angle! If this is what Rishbala is, with RK's truth in the open, then I dont think they are required to be shown at all, since in doing so, cvs are stating thats how women should be treated and accept a psychopath. </font>MB resisting will be forgotten when he touches her, so even her self respect is being butchered! disgusting track and i hope when trps are back this turn of events backfire in their faces!
Hope so jules, I think this time also Cv's are gonna make Madhu forgive without any redemption from Rk side like before
Originally posted by _Sanjana_

Didn't you saw ST's tweet he said na Expect the Unexpected so bas he is living up to that!! we are expecting RK's redemption, RK respecting his Biwi/Ex-Biwi, RK seeking forgiveness for what he did but we are getting the Unexpected means Unlimited humiliations, forcing his choices on Madhu, and when he should confess his feelings for Madhu he is making her to say those words!! CVs have lost it.. in the name of drama and uniqueness of the character we will be getting this only!
so lets wait and watch how the drama unfolds😊
Let see if we will get 1 cent of respect
Originally posted by -Narnia-

hmm point toh hai...
Thanx
Originally posted by nobodyatnotime

I am disgusted with today's episode and the precap.There is a line up to which I may like to see certain things on screen that I would never support in real life, but even that has a limit. What are the makers of this show trying to prove? That the girl will melt no matter what the boy does, that wife is a "cheez" or property? And we are celebrating this insult to all women? As a girl I feel humiliated by this depiction, how can people actually love this? (and no matter what you say about difference between reel and real, certain things are wrong, and wrong even in reel life depictions, and no matter what you say, boys follow bollywood and learn it is okay, even the height of cool to ill-treat women in the name of so-called 'love' because the woman always gives in).
How dare he answers her phone and decides who she can meet or not (I'm not for Sulbala, but that should be Madhu's choice, not his). Just how dare he?
I agree on the limit part Cv's crossed it long back
Originally posted by GodhuliLogon

i am trying my best to avoid abusive language ..

but today i fast forwarded disgusting RK scenes which seemed like totally baseless.. and what is at the end..

and why madhu is compiled to dance again and again..

I cant tolerate this anymore .. :(

Its junoon acc to Cv's
Originally posted by .Suprabha.

RK's behaviour is getting monotonous..this is known as zabardasti wala love ! RK still thinks madhu as a toy which is his as he payed 40 lakhs nd jb uska man kare wo usko fek skta nd jb uska dil kare apne wardrobe me saja skta ! i would've supported RK if he did apologized to madhu nd ask him if she can forgive nd return ! bt no , he's just asking the 'THING' back which was his own..
Agree with u