Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

daffodil81 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Its highly silly childish of him to forcefully bring her home and keep her under house arrest. If he loves her have the guts yo accept keeping the ego aside instead he is busy making her confess her love bahhh
Arnav90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: ankita66

you know what the funny thing was he only cut his hand not his wrist like people had predicted😆there's no way he would have put his hurt himself in a serious way for madhu its another one of RK'S Nataks he's just jealous caus madhu is trying to move on .<div></div>

Cv's are going wrong with Rk's charactor since long, Don't know when they will stop
Arnav90 thumbnail
Originally posted by: nlm4

Arnav,i remember a saying,u can only drag a horse upto the stream to drink water but cannot make it drink.Force in any kind of manner triggers rebellion.

Yeah,there is also another side to the coin,that is is the only way RK knows to deal with things,that is by force,like packup etc.He cannot deal with issues.Maybe madhu will show him another way,if she is giving him a second chance.Its all in madhu's hands now,whether she is patient enough or willing enough to reform RK

Yup let see what is in Madhu's mind
Mikolingam thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I won't use the word force, rather possessive on her . Rugged guys are very tough and possessive on their girls, they love them too deeply . That's my RK Vivian my hero ,superstar . Madhu you are doing great job
Love you
Arnav90 thumbnail
Originally posted by: zahrazar

👏👍🏼

Thanx dear
Arnav90 thumbnail
Originally posted by: zulyian

nice post

Thanx dear
Arnav90 thumbnail
Originally posted by: RohitM90

What is redemption n What is respect i don't know, Madhubala Cv's only know revenge n ruining so does Rk... I think we must stop expecting

Agree its Cv's fault
Originally posted by: basri

m just fed up n super bored with all this i wish this show end soon atleast i'll be free 4rm tortures watching it just 4 dd

last sentence chnge fr me
aahaaan_rk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
All i can say is madhu's pov or her way of handling is yet to come...i hav full faith in cvs so just stay tuned our sherni will roar bak at him 4 sure
Arnav90 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Loquacious_Aash

Arnav...i am abhorring the way he is treating madhoo n the show is going..

BUTTT i wud say RK is very much in charecter...this is something which he wud do...

its more than isq...its junoon...

and to be the recipient of it is not a healty task :(

I know he is self centred charactor n he is behaving in charactor just want Madhu to be respected by Rk