India-Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Wow Forcing again even worst then before

Arnav90 IF-Stunnerz
Arnav90
Arnav90

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 6:29am | IP Logged
Wow wow wow what a unique way of redemption n junoon of RK, I saw SBB seg today plain crap, Where we wanted redemtion from Rk we are getting more forcing on women on name of Junoon, Whats the diffrence between past n present again he is forcing Madhu n treating her like doormat, Jab chaha bahar phenk diya jab chaha ghar ke andar rakh liya for sake of his happiness n satisfaction, He is forcing Madhu to confess her love on charge of cutting his hand (Anybody will say yes in such cases, What is the proof that its not his planning bcoz he know madhu is emotional) , What is the proof again he will never break her heart, What is the proof he is not bringing her home for satisfaction of his Ego, He says he loves Madhu but in love u need permission n happiness of both not only one, Again he is thinking only n only about himself did'nt even asked her once what She wants, Is She wanna stay here with him or not but No He went for forcing again bcoz he got master degree in it... I wanted redemption n respect for Madhu but seems like i expected too much from Cv's, Respect is not in there dictionary P.S - Feel free to comment, No restriction on anybody just avoid abusing n name calling

Edited by Arnav90 - 09 April 2013 at 9:35am

The following 108 member(s) liked the above post:

HoTSHeLL4Jaiprigomatikuttyenigma84motherof2happyladyGautambushiiAphroditefallenhousefull3RvicsZindayalshubabegumkusum21kewlkidzrs272drashtiMyAnGeLDazlingdivyaniya_sMeena1428cutekanannobodyatnotimekeerthi93ddfanbManeet7861amar5000adi1986zahrazarsnowy72Subo12Neha.sidKickkAssSub_Ramt1234mehurocksmytinypaintingsrosalineakSATHYA88Scarlett..amalu123Neetu2825ornella_mgBoredNCynicalxXxNoreen786xXxamni375RoshiniManeet-Misek-bidzSiri22SnakeEyesMFarah13TheGreenArrowrajlaNav2010-Rimsha-sizzlesShas3-SmexySmile-rusha4003Lost_Somewhere-Humera--Wanderer-arnav4everMrsSSOStargazer.sue_21paljayDesichiqneezGoldenPanda.-JaZ-gennyMKittuPratzzAngel-33-Ratzz-daffodil81ANJALI_SAMARIYA-anoshka-vampires-lover--Saina--Magical-WingsNeha10-Sexy-ankita24Little_Mermaid.DiamondLife_Darling_kahkashansakinakrockananya2000Basiliskpennu-Dil-GodhuliLogonfia21MeenahEarlyYoungTimesDimaagKaKeedadolly10SHERLOCKed_mysteriousmilli-LetItGo-sitakshii-Nightingale-bhanu_rekhagLoquacious_Aashmanesha76_Sparkles_harshdb_innocent_-chrys-

JOHNdaCENA IF-Dazzler
JOHNdaCENA
JOHNdaCENA

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 6:36am | IP Logged
have u seen rk askng ?...no dat wld nvr hapn he iz cmplictd..,
ankita66 Goldie
ankita66
ankita66

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 6:37am | IP Logged
you know what the funny thing was he only cut his hand not his wrist like people had predicted LOL there's no way he would have put his hurt himself in a serious way for madhu its another one of RK'S Nataks he's just jealous caus madhu is trying to move on .

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

kewlkidzmsg1snowy72rosalineakSATHYA88Pantheraarnav4ever-Rimsha-sizzlesShas3KittuPratzzDesichiqneezRolzz-Sexy-krock.MishtyLove.sitakshii

gennyM IF-Rockerz
gennyM
gennyM

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 6:38am | IP Logged
OuchArnav,i remember a saying,u can only drag a horse upto the stream to drink water but cannot make it drink.Force in any kind of manner triggers rebellion.
Yeah,there is also another side to the coin,that is is the only way RK knows to deal with things,that is by force,like packup etc.He cannot deal with issues.Maybe madhu will show him another way,if she is giving him a second chance.Its all in madhu's hands now,whether she is patient enough or willing enough to reform RK

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sree.gattukrock

zahrazar Senior Member
zahrazar
zahrazar

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 6:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arnav90

Wow wow wow what a unique way of redemption n junoon of RK, I saw SBB seg today plain crap, Where we wanted redemtion from Rk we are getting more forcing on women on name of Junoon, Whats the diffrence between past n present again he is forcing Madhu n treating her like doormat, Jab chaha bahar phenk diya jab chaha ghar ke andar rakh liya for sake of his happiness n satisfaction, He is forcing Madhu to confess her love on charge of cutting his hand (Anybody will say yes in such cases, What is the proof that its not his planning bcoz he know madhu is emotional) , What is the proof again he will never break her heart, What is the proof he is not bringing her home for satisfaction of his Ego, He says he loves Madhu but in love u need permission n happiness of both not only one, Again he is thinking only n only about himself did'nt even asked her once what She wants, Is She wanna stay here with him or not but No He went for forcing again bcoz he got master degree in it... I wanted redemption n respect for Madhu but seems like i expected too much from Cv's, Respect is not in there dictionary P.S - Feel free to comment, No restriction on anybody just avoid abusing n name calling

ClapThumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

t1234

zahrazar Senior Member
zahrazar
zahrazar

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 6:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankita66

you know what the funny thing was he only cut his hand not his wrist like people had predicted LOL there's no way he would have put his hurt himself in a serious way for madhu its another one of RK'S Nataks he's just jealous caus madhu is trying to move on .

agree Thumbs Up
i dn't trust him anymore!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

nobodyatnotimekewlkidzankita66PantheraShas3

zulyian Goldie
zulyian
zulyian

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 6:45am | IP Logged
nice post 

Panthera

TheGreenArrow IF-Dazzler
TheGreenArrow
TheGreenArrow

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 6:46am | IP Logged
What is redemption n What is respect i don't know, Madhubala Cv's only know revenge n ruining so does Rk... I think we must stop expecting

Meena1428

Go to top