Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Dark sunrise ,,,, TaaRey DISCONTINUED !! (Page 5)

piyaLovesJENSEN Goldie
piyaLovesJENSEN
piyaLovesJENSEN

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FieryLioness

ummm nice concept Pritha...
do conti. soon 
and thanx for PM Smile

haa TQ .. nd ya wil do Tongue

aparabosecarmel Goldie
aparabosecarmel
aparabosecarmel

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 3:22am | IP Logged
concept is different from others
plz plz plz continue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

piyaLovesJENSEN

Asha_Tacker IF-Dazzler
Asha_Tacker
Asha_Tacker

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 3:28am | IP Logged
OMG! dr tis is freaking awesome...U should continue dr...update sn.Plz pm me wn u update dr...

piyaLovesJENSEN

attraction Senior Member
attraction
attraction

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 5:01am | IP Logged
awesome chap...
its amazing...
plzzz update fast and plzzz pm me...

piyaLovesJENSEN

khyati2000 Goldie
khyati2000
khyati2000

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 8:30am | IP Logged
different concept
good one
update soon

piyaLovesJENSEN

vibhaaa Goldie
vibhaaa
vibhaaa

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 5:25pm | IP Logged

great concept  very unique n very interesting. pritha mind blowing.

plzzz update soon.
piyaLovesJENSEN Goldie
piyaLovesJENSEN
piyaLovesJENSEN

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 6:35am | IP Logged
he he i hope u guyss love it ,, nd yaa i saw it thru you commnts nd like ,,, TY TY TY ... yaa i know this story has too much dark shades ,, but kuch to hatke hona chahiye na LOLLOL,, guyss dont get me wrong coz im showing REY as -ve char,,, but every dark cloud has a silver lining u see,Wink
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rey was a regular at Golden Nest,,, but ofcourse coz it had some hi-standard bars,,dt had some classy bar dancers..he was addicted to GN,, drinking dancing in short aiyaashi ,, was his moto ,, he was a spoilt brat,, he often used to get wasted away by too much drinking nd spent his nights in some1 arms...He was least bothered by the world..nd its happenings..ofcourse he had his dark secreats too.
----------------------------------------------------------------
NEXT DAY::

"didi aap aj fir se itni late " said a lil grl..
"sry seety kya karoon koi auto nahin mil rahi thi.."said taani,,, all sweating nd exhausted by days work.
"taani esa nahin chalega... ye log kab tumhari wait kar rahen hai,,i know tumhar eliye ye sba aasan nahin hai but fir bhi,,,, agar tumse ye nahin ho raha aur to hum samajhte hai " said a woman in her mid 30's...clantily dressed ,,, excesss makeup ,, nd deep cut blouse nd her pallu was pleated soo thinly it hardly covered her breast... she one of the most paid nd wanted lady in GN...madhu

Taani was embarrased " nahin nahin plss eisa kuch nahin hai ,,, mian jo bhi yahan karti hoon dil se karti hoon ,, plss muze ek aur mauka diiye i wont dissapoint you"

"okk but just once" said madhu
"yaa didi sure" replied taani..
Madhu took her to a dark room inside.."jao they r waiting for you" 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

it was almost 10pm at night.. an old man was restlessly moving thru nd forth in the garden 
"pata nahin kab aayegi ye ladki ... itni der ho gayi ,,use pata hai main kitna tensed ho jaunga ,, fir bhi late,,, bhagwan plss meri bacchi ka khayal rakhna..."

he was in his early 80's,, Taani's grandfather,,, he is all that taani had as a family.she loved him more than anything in the world but today she was late in returning home ,,, nd he was worried..
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
"dude tujhe kya acha lagta hai , yahan roz roz aana" asked vicky
" dude tu nahin samjhegi,,,, jab abhi yahan aata hoon it feels high,,, as if i am th ehappiest person on earth,," answered rey

"jo bhi ho ,,i think you should cut down on your drinking level warna tu jaldi bhagwan ko pyara ho jaega " said vicky
" ha ha ha wese jeena kisko hai " said rey
" oh god plsss ab devdaas ke dialogues to mat mar ,,, itss soo indian dude " protested vicky

"ha ha ha ha chill man ,,, i was just kidding ... nd trust me i love india " said rey nd laughed,,, 
"dude side kar mujhe paani peena hai ,,,,,,,,,,,,matlab i need to buy 1 " ordered vicky...

REY loved his jeep,, open hooded,,,he loved driving it ,, the air passed thru his hairs made him feel relaxed...

he parked aside,," okk tu ja main tab tak maze karoon "
"tu bhi na jahan dekho shuru ho jata hai ewww " said vicky nd walked to the nearby wine store ,, which also had drinking water in its display ,,,

rey was busy  with his present day GF " baby itni door kyun ho ,,,"
" nahin pehlu tum ye batao ,,, kal tum ria ke saath the na " said sanjana
" nahin babezz,,, wese bhi does it matters ,,, what matters is i am with you today,,, do you want to upset me " said rey
" no not at all " said sanjana ,, nd got up nd sat on rey's lap " ab ok baby "
"yaa babezz it so okk now" said rey nd pulled her closeril he could make access to her lips,, nd further..both were enjoying each other..exploring each others body to the fullest,,,
suddenly it started lightning again ,,,clouds started making sound,,, nd the OFF streetlights suddenly went on,,

" ha ha ha this can happen only in india,,,the street lights went on by cloud lightning,,"
"baby kahan dekh rahe ho,,it seems u r not enjoying" siad sanjana

well yes he wasnt,,,how could he he dint love her,,he knew it well..
"no babez its nothing like dt "said rey

seddenly his eyes feel on the same figure almost same face he had seen yesterday... the lady in white was the lady in red..

she was wearing a red churidaar,,,had a bag on her shoulders ,,nd was walking thru the streets,,,,

"taani !!" exclaimed rey
 yes he remembered her name,,,

"who taani??" asked sanjana..
"nothing nothing move move " he said nd almost throw sanjan to the parallel seat,, got out ,,, nd run behind taani

"taani !!!! taani !!!" he screamed

taani heard ... but got scared nd she ran fast

" taani wait "rey ran behing her ...
" auto auto " screamed taani ,,,, nd an auto came by ,,,, 
'taani wait a sec" rey almost pleaded...
but taani was gone..

"shit man " nd he stamped his feet on the ground...

"rey ,,, damn man ,,, kya hua ,,yahan kay kar raha hai "..vicky asked catching his breath

" kuch nahin ,,, shit man ,, i was late.. she just went " said rey 
"who taani ,, she was here,, you saw her kahan ..." said vickey
" edoit chali gayi ,,, " rey
" re yaar ,,,,,, chal dont loose heart he will come again tomorrow"
" i know i will ... i have to find her " said rey furiously ,,,

just a glance of her had made rey furious enough... he wanted to see her... 

"but dude if she is a ... " said vicky
"i dont know,,, i really dont know,,, i just want 2 see her once.. her face ,, her eyes,,," said rey

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"kahan thi tum ,, itni der koi karta hai ,, u know na i was worried"
said taani's grand dad (TGD)
"sry daddu ,,, realy sorry ,, aj pata nahi kya ho gaya ,,, main yahan se gayi bhi lat end wahan pohonchi bhi late,,,,
i promise wont happen from tomorrow,,, in fact main didi se baat bhi karne wali hoon agar wo timing age karde"

" huh.. wo kyun karne lagi use to bas apne ,,,," siad Tgd
"daddu ,,, plsss andar chale ,,, bhuk lagi hai " said taani with aan innocent face
"pata nahin tum ye sab karne ki zarrorat kya hai ,,,, y do you do this ,,, i hate jab tum wahan jaati ho" siad Tgd
"i know daddu ,, but unhe bhi to meri zarrorat hai... they need me " said taani 
"okk chalo its late ,, eat ur dinnr nd go to sleep"  
----------------------------------------------------------------------
"dude chalo jis baat ke liye aaye the ,,, wo ho gayi ,, tune use dekh to liya,,,hum kal fir aa jayenge " said vicky 

vicky was not onli rey bff but he loved him like his brother,,,he wud do nething for rey's happiness.

" par agar usne time badal di too ,,, do you think i can see her again ,,,, "asked rey curiously
"dont know ... but hope for the best..." said vicky

they reached their car ,,,, vicky went in ,,,, rey stood there for a sec ,, nd looked back ,,, were taani had left,,,nd hopped into his jeep,, started the wheels nd drove away

well lets see if taani nd rey meet or not ,,,, nd falling in love ,,,ShockedShocked... predictable is soo boring ,, yet nothing is unpredictable Wink

Edited by piya.7565 - 11 April 2013 at 6:35am

The following 45 member(s) liked the above post:

d3taareykin123navya14Alexandrite91KgirlLuvsD3Roshuluvtaareyprachiagrawal-Parveen-Bubblie1490geshiga54NodduNikki_spritii_20Sanaparveenparulssamiha_taareytaarey-foreverpriyal_TaaReyflickadews100aparabosecarmelArchi_Taareysonakshiguptakhyati2000vibhaaaredroses123InfiniteFlameAyesha05shamanbkMissu_TR--MISANTHROPISTNSohi13Mohit_monaya-Elysian-Lavender_LunaraddhiMon_trShubh007chand91Viji.Chandran--taareylove---FieryLionessAmitz.Gibbore...Natasha...patie

mymy_taarey Senior Member
mymy_taarey
mymy_taarey

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 6:36am | IP Logged
 I really like the concept please do continue and try and PM me too!!

piyaLovesJENSEN

Go to top