Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...Natasha... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
They beginning was sad. Rey and his father scene.was emotional. He is so in love with Taani that he blush so much lol. Finally Taarey met and share a beautiful moment too but Im confused is Taani a working girl? U did a wonderful job I love it plz continue soon eagerly waiting to read more
prachiagrawal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
awsome update 
i m  a bit confused wat is taani's profession?
d3taarey thumbnail
Awieee ds was sch a btiful update ^_^ m so touchd. . . . Bt bt u didnt pm me :'(
priyal_TaaRey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I read your story dear...

Awesome ...

Really beautiful ...

Love it...

Update soon

And plz pm me.

FieryLioness thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
finally they met...
awesome update Pritha
update soon 
vibhaaa thumbnail
wowww awesome, luv it to the core.
taarey hug so adorable
yaar eagerly waiting to know taani profession...jaldi reveal karona...
update plz plz jaldi jaldi dena.
Asha_Tacker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Alas! Rey & hs dad scn ws quite emotional.Rey & Vic scn ws a mixture of pity,humour.Wow,d TR meet ws so cutely wierd & tat hug damn! It ws tentalizing.Yaar,lst line of d stry*Taani ki job ko leke mere man be bahutsi ajeeb kayal aa raha hai*plz updt sn.
hima_crazyD3fan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
awsome chapter yr..!!!
piyaLovesJENSEN thumbnail
thank you so much guys for appreciating the the previous chapter. ,,,thank you for all ur lovely comments and likes,,for those who have not comented ,, still liked thanks to you too.. I wont be dragging the OS more just 2 chapters ahead ,, and i will conclude .. thanks again for ur patience.
piyaLovesJENSEN thumbnail
continued...

From the day he had last seen taani .. he was in a great dilemma .whether he should or should not search for taani's actual identity.
The last thing he had heard that evening was still surrounding his ears ,, she had forgotten to take her daily wage.

" but daily wage ,, even many companies provide on daily basis,, NGO's and even some companies hire people on daily wages.. so whats the big deal ?? but agar ,, if she is really a ..." whenever rey used to argue with himself evrytime a silence would follow.. he was hell confused.. 

" rey,, abe yaar chal na ,, kitne dino se ghar me bore ho rahe hain ,, its like a full week ,,, damn man ,, itna udas to tu apne dad ek jaane ke baad bhi nahin hua tha,," vicky chuckled 

rey glared him in anger..

" sry sry " vicky said .

" dude see there is only 1 option to know taani actually main hai kaun ,, we have to visit GN again ,, and i would say ,, its the best option,, atleast iske baad u would be able to decide which emotion to carry LOVE or HATE,,,, its upto you " vicky said .

"i guess u r right ,, i need to go there " rey finally declared 

" to chale ,, but yaa pehle i need a beer ,, tere chakkar me main devdaas ban chuka hoon ,, ek beer tak naseeb nahin hua hai " vicky sobbed.

on the other hand ,, some was missing some1 terribly. 
she was walking thru the pavements of the street on her way to one of the quaters of GN ,,

" wow 1 week ,, no sight ,, chalo kisiki akal to thikane aayi.. i reckon what was he doing here ?? huh ,,, this is GN yahan log kyun aate hain ?? have i forgotten !!! but me ,, mujhe kyun ,,, 
oh shit does he thinks ,,, matlab use lagta hai ki main bhii ??? 
i mean ... eee,, how can he ,," murmured taani 

then she thought " but this is GN ,, and i work here ,, so any1 can think otherwise ,, "

"neways,, i should go" taani had reached her destination 
 she entered one of the quaters 

" hi dii.. was waiting for you " giggled a little grl.
" aww,,, not bad ur english has reformed very well " said taani.
" aaa dii reformed matlab improved ??" said the grl.
" not bad not bad " said taani tapping her back...

she passe dthe main door and walked through the main hall doorway .. stopped before a door which had a graffiti painted on top of it ,,,, " SUNRISE " 

taani stopped for a second ,, slipped her fingers through the letters and remembered the day when she had first decided to open a school for those little ones and those women who r trapped in places like GN knowingly or unknowing ,, whatever may be the reason . 

" dii chalo na ,, " pulled the kids aging from ,,, 5 to 15 and even above... 

Not only the kids of these women but they themselves wanted to be educated ,, the strangest of things was that those people who used to come as customers but were not that well educated saw a silver lining and joined taanis free classes.
whatever she earned was mere a condition made by Madhu ,,, that she willbe payed for her this kind work as a gift from them.

" ok we r almost here .. " exclaimed rey in joy...cause he had just reached few minuted before taani would leave for her home.
" but dude where is she " searched vicky .
" abe she might be in her shift yaar. i mean whatever " said rey pacifying him.. 
" okk lets wait " said vicky 
" damn man ,, where is she ?? " said rey irritated ,,
" r u the same guy who was pacifying me a secong before ?? dude you a gone " said vicky 
" okk shut up " settled rey 

after a few minutes ,, 
" dude ,, there she is " jumped rey.. 
    his eyes had the sight of a beauty,, that natures had herself nurtured with care ,,, 

" kitni simple hai ,, no make up ,, nothing,,,yet beautifull..." rey just watched her walk out of the quarters.
" dude bad me stare kar lena ,, just go and talk " vicky said hurrying rey. 
" ya ya" said rey and go out of the car and walked 

" taani ,," he shouted across the road.

taani turned around to see rey standing ,, and waving him ,,, 
she suddenly smiled " what ,, why r you smiling " she said to herself... and started walking suddenly then.." taani " ,, but this time,, it was an another voice.,she turned.

" taani ,, i am sory to stop you like dis ,, i just wanted to talk to you " said a guy still in his teens.

" yaa bolo.. " replied taani 

rey could help but watch..he was stil not able to cross the signal. 

" taani ,, i just wanted ti thank you ,, i mean aap jo hum logon ke kiye karti ho ,, thank you so much,, aapki wjah se ,, i got a ajob today,, " said the guy 
" what r u serious... dts  superb news " exclaimed taani in joy.

taani hugged him,,,rey had just been able to reach upto taani ,, but the hug just ruined everything ,, sudenly his excitement,, his eagerness had vanished ,, and just looked side ways.. 

" okk i will leave now ,, thank you ,,again " said the guy " yaa okk " said taani ,, and the guy left.

It was now just rey and taani. 
" hi " said taani (she bit her tongue for blurting the Hii ) 
" hii " said rey who was still watching the guy who walked away.. 
" soo " said taani 
" who was he " rey just couldnt stop him self from saying it ,,
before she could answer 
" ohh i get it ,, its non of my business !! ,, the guys is good ,, he must be fun right !! " rey said mocking.

" what ?? " said taani 
" yaa i mean ur profession,,,,everyday a new guy ,, is just soo common right ?? " rey had just insulted her.

" what the hell are you saying ?? u dont even know me " said a hurted taani..
"come on !!,,a grl who works in a place like GN that too after dawn...oh plss ,, wasn't he one of ur customers... " said rey ,, his eyes red with anger and irritation ,, all caused by that hug..
        somehow,, rey had developed a feeling that taani was something that belonged to only rey..but suddenly he was forced to come out of his dream. 

"shut up ,,, just shut up " taani shouted,, tears rolling down her cheeks,, which had become red due to anger,, 
              People had gathered ,,around,, " taani beta ,, tum thik ho na ,,, kaun hai ye ladka ,, kya ye tumhe pareshaan kar raha hai " said an old man 
" dii aap think ho na " said the boy whom taani ha just hugged 

" what did you just say her " rey turned towards the boy 
" nothing just nothing " screamed rey 

"auto ... auto " taani waved her hand ... soon an auto arrived,, she hopped on and went away...rey felt like the cheapest guy on earth..

" pata nahin kya hua hai ,, taani ese rote rote ,, ," discussed few men standing there 
" pata nahin dii ko kya hua " said the boy 

all went to their respect paths 

rey grabbed the hand of the boy " hey listen ,, tum ,,,tum use dii.. " rey was struggling with his words 
" haan taani dii ,,, i know aap soch rahe ho ki ,,main to dii ki age ka hi honga fir bhi dii bola ,, actully ,,i respect her a lot,,,, unki wajah se mujhe aaj job mila ,,she has been teaching us ,, form the last 3 years.. mere 12th exam excel karne ki waajah bhi dii hai.. she is the best " said the boy and walked away," 

rey stood there shattered ,, and broken ,,, tears rolled down his eyes,,,, " what did i do?? " " why why " he fell on his knees ,, and sobbed like a lil boy ,,vicky came running
" dude kya hua ,, u okk na .. kya hua ,, ro kyun raha hai ??? plss rey speak up " asked an anguished vicky 

" maine kya kar diya vicky ,, i just called her a prostitute ,, but all she is a damn tutor ,,,who helps the needy ... i hate myself " rey had lost control over himself , he cried ,,, unconsolably ,, this is the second time vicky had seen rey cry like this,,, frst was when his mother died ,, 

vicky helped rey get up they walk through the road ,, near their car ,, rey turned back ...like he always does when ever taani left ,,,, he glanced the road ,,,, clutching his shirt,,, as if he wanted to stop his the pain his heart was feeling ,, 

" rey we need to goo ,,, listen to me rey " vicky said .. " we wil come back tomorrow again ,, and we will sort things out ,, i promise ,, taani tujhe milegi ,,, i promise " 

rey just noded a yes...

okk guyss i end up here ,,, next update will be soon ,,,, as it would be the last ,,, hope you guyss enjoy the update ,,, and sorry for the typo errors ðŸ˜‰