Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

SS AT#2 ll Every Aspect In You Is So Admirable $ (Page 47)

Nandita_Siddian IF-Sizzlerz
Nandita_Siddian
Nandita_Siddian

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sheetsden

Originally posted by nandita.jana

Arre anandi ko toh shiv se payr hona hi tha...hamare shivbabu hai aiseCool...uski samne kisiki chalta nehi hai...Star

waise ladki chalu hai...mauka dkhke chouka laga diya...

So girls golli maro ann shaan rumours ko...balika vadhu hamesha anandi ka kahani hai aur anandi ka ri rahenge...aur ab uski zindegi me  agar koi hai toh oh hamare collector sahab...

Just wait and watch may for some time bv wale jaga2 ke love story pe zada dhayan denge only to settle down  him and singhs...just like the story of shyam and sugna

Mai in Bv wale ko accha se pehchanti hoo...wo log asie hi rumours failata hai...jab gouri ki entry hui thi tab bhi sab bole the ke ab story only jaga pei hoga...ab kaha hai jaga story?????

I am worried that they will sideline anandi. Only that shiv should not be sidelined in anandi story. I know lot of people are not interested in jagya 3rd marriage. But cvs r hell bent on showing that so what can we do. I just want cvs to concentrate on showing ansh intense scenes like they showed before marriage. Talking about their relationship and their future goals in life. I just want a strong track for ansh excluding anandi bonding with shekhars. Everyone knows anandi is a good bahu and no need to show that again. But till now anandi was never shown as a good wife balancing career and house simultaneously.

Arre chill yaar kabhi aisa nehi hoga...you think logically...Bv makers not only introduced shiv ...but also at least 7-9 other characters related with him...do you really think that they have invested so much for just a particular character...becoz this character is one of the most important character of the series...but on the other hand they introduced only ganga and mannu ...Bv is a  profit making series of color dear...investors never invest here anything without any intention...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Suchi-

Tulasi14 IF-Rockerz
Tulasi14
Tulasi14

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by OliveySOftheart

Hey Tulasi Hug
hi olive,sorry i couldn't respond on the thread becz it said max 20 posts.i am really Confused with IF rules.i have to go thru this untill i hit 200 posts.
divine_ram IF-Sizzlerz
divine_ram
divine_ram

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tulasi14

Originally posted by OliveySOftheart

Hey Tulasi Hug
hi olive,sorry i couldn't respond on the thread becz it said max 20 posts.i am really Confused with IF rules.i have to go thru this untill i hit 200 posts.

hey tulasi...today there were 4 shiv's and anandi was seeing all at once..LOL
divine_ram IF-Sizzlerz
divine_ram
divine_ram

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 11:04am | IP Logged
today I felt pratyusha missed all this fun with her character. Wish she would have stayed for few more months to try a different variation of anandi character. She lost on a good opportunity to display a happy and loving mrs anandi shivraj shekhar. Prats anandi was shown always sad and unhappy. Her loss is toral's gain.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

LifeisBFAnusuyaYadavSudHaVeN-Suchi-

AnusuyaYadav Senior Member
AnusuyaYadav
AnusuyaYadav

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Sid and Toral brought in d Ansh magic yet again today!!!! Day Dreaming  Day Dreaming   Day Dreaming Sid's voice modulation was at his best!!!! Day Dreaming Torally loved Ansh in today's episode (a little more of Sid) HeartHeartHeart

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

LifeisBFSuchi-Mithi_vaniSudHaVeN-

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Loveddd Sid and Toral today.

They are keeping our AnSh alive ...so hats off to them and the directors. Totally perfect bhangofied episode...fitting for AnSh

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LifeisBFMithi_vaniSudHaVeN-

indian_beauty IF-Stunnerz
indian_beauty
indian_beauty

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Heylooo guysss thanks Oliveya for adding my name in the AT...I'm Zarqa fan of Sid...only watchig BV for him Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LifeisBF

Nandita_Siddian IF-Sizzlerz
Nandita_Siddian
Nandita_Siddian

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sheetsden

today I felt pratyusha missed all this fun with her character. Wish she would have stayed for few more months to try a different variation of anandi character. She lost on a good opportunity to display a happy and loving mrs anandi shivraj shekhar. Prats anandi was shown always sad and unhappy. Her loss is toral's gain.

Absolutely agreed with...i had the same feeling for prat too...because always believed that  she was eagerly waiting for this shade of her character...but unfortunately when her turn comes she left the show...chalo bhawan jo karta hai acche ki liye hi karta hai...hope that she will get more success in her life...and we will take the masti of our beloved ansh with sid and toral...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LifeisBFSudHaVeN-

Go to top