Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sudharies thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Tulasi14

@ SudhaThe highlight of the episode is daddu supporting A and convincing choti ma.
Shiv's dad and Ira dancing is so funny!I guess bang ka nasha!lol, ira did not drink right? Sorry! Can't remember is name.

Yeah daddu was always forward in his thoughts. Remember the mehendi ceremony, when shiv requested Chotimaa to apply mehendi in her hands, daddu also supported him and asked to forget the old customs. He is a very good father in law to his DILs.😊

And Shiv's dad name is Alok,  Tulasi dearπŸ˜‰
Edited by ananthesh - 11 years ago
Tulasi14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@Sudha yes!I agree Ira and choti ma r lucky to have FIL like that.I should say sekhar's is a ideal family.I want A to blend with them and yesterday she was really good.Thank u! I am having early signs of Alzheimer's disease!lol!Edited by Tulasi14 - 11 years ago
Sudharies thumbnail

[Quote=Tulasi14] yes!I agree Ira and choti ma r lucky to have FIL like that.I should say sekhar's is a ideal family.I want A to blend with them and yesterday she was really good.

Yeah, yesterday was great, she outsmarted Sanchi ver nicely and today she changed the backward thought of a very forward thinking family's widowed DIL.
Sudharies thumbnail

@Sudha yes!I agree Ira and choti ma r lucky to have FIL like that.I should say sekhar's is a ideal family.I want A to blend with them and yesterday she was really good.Thank u! I am having early signs of Alzheimer's disease!lol!

Alzheimer's  Or Ghajini's short term memory loss??πŸ˜‰
Take care of yourself dear.πŸ˜›
Tulasi14 thumbnail
@Sudha yup! I agree with u!I have been missing Mahi from past few episodes,Shekhar's look complete with him only! To day they showed Shiv only few glimpses,l felt like he is there and not there!

Edited by Tulasi14 - 11 years ago
Sudharies thumbnail

@Sudha yup! I agree with u!I have been missing Mahi from past few episodes,Shekhar's look complete with him only!

Tulasi, I don't know whether you know it or not,
Mahi is also being replaced, the actor who played Mahi has quit coz he'd got a movie offer.
So get ready for a new Mahi altogether.πŸ˜•
Sudharies thumbnail

@Sudha yup! I agree with u!I have been missing Mahi from past few episodes,Shekhar's look complete with him only! To day they showed Shiv only few glimpses,l felt like he is there and not there!

If shiv is shown less, then I guess trps will also be less, 
So watch out cvs.πŸ˜‰
Tulasi14 thumbnail
It looks like color's in the buzz for replacement's.I know I read that,good for him.Did he leave the show? I was n't aware of it.Everyone says ,Shiv gained weight but to mean he looks fit.In the confession episode he looked good and I think they show him bulkier in some scenes.Well!if he gained also he will shed the extra pounds when he starts JDJ.
TRPs of all the shows dropped becz of IPL and also third phase of digitalization going in Hyd and Vizag also other cities!

Sudharies thumbnail

It looks like color's in the buzz for replacement's.I know I read that,good for him.Did he leave the show? I was n't aware of it.Everyone says ,Shiv gained weight but to mean he looks fit.In the confession episode he looked good and I think they show him bulkier in some scenes.Well!if he gained also he will shed the extra pounds when he starts JDJ.
TRPs of all the shows dropped becz of IPL and also third phase of digitalization going in Hyd and Vizag also other cities!

Yeah he has left the show. I felt bad coz he was a very good as Mahi.😊
Sid looks bulkier in some episodes and become leaner in some. I think he's not able to hit the gym frequently or I heard he likes to  experience in his looks, it might be coz of that.
And on the TRPs I think all these factors are the combined reasons for the TRPs  fall.

And Tulasi πŸ‘ Congo on completing 150 posts, soon you'll become a senior member within 50 more posts😊
Edited by ananthesh - 11 years ago
Tulasi14 thumbnail
@Sudha I am sad mahi left the show.he is a very good actor.Regarding Shiv,I thought it is all camera's magic.In the black T-shirt he looked like that and in the white leaner.I guess we covered every one sekhar's family except leaving nathu baiya!lol