Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

SS AT#2 ll Every Aspect In You Is So Admirable $ (Page 13)

divine_ram IF-Sizzlerz
divine_ram
divine_ram

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hiralshah169

Hello SS fans...any1 there...today Sjee was looking so jhakaas in his salt and pepper look...meDay Dreaming

Nowadays he looks better with less makeup.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

libsrocksnollaTulasi14SudHaVeN--FreeLancer-

Tulasi14 IF-Rockerz
Tulasi14
Tulasi14

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Hey,sheets,
I  enjoyed to days episode,it is very nice and it is like true BV episode.
Hello,gals!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nollaSudHaVeN--FreeLancer-

divine_ram IF-Sizzlerz
divine_ram
divine_ram

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tulasi14

Hey,sheets,
I  enjoyed to days episode,it is very nice and it is like true BV episode.
Hello,gals!

hi..tulasi..happy ugadhi...I have full confidence that BV will bounce back in top 5 shows soon after the IPL ends...What a relief without excessive singh family drama.

Edited by Sheetsden - 11 April 2013 at 10:45am

libsrocksnollaTulasi14

Nandita_Siddian IF-Sizzlerz
Nandita_Siddian
Nandita_Siddian

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sheetsden

Originally posted by nandita.jana

Good evening every one...today BV wale ne phirse hamare khwaish purakiya  2 miniute ke liye sid ko dikhake...chalo kam dialouge i sehi ...kamse kam darshan toh huya...

BTW olive the pictures of sid which you have posted  are undoubtedly  very hot and lovely...Day Dreaming

Dont loose hope its holi celebrations and its BV so anandi has to impress shekhar family with her nature. But good to see shiv surprised and happpy seeing anandi like a school girl. Atleast he did not have to console her from now onwards..Both male leads of BV  jagya and shiv are taken backseat in hopi celebrations and women ganga anandi are leading the celebrations in the respective families.
Let the festival finish off this week, so we can see some story with ANSH from next week.

ek baat  toh pakki hai ki tv industry me women are the leading character...that is why i never mind that they are giving less space for shiv or jagya...but my main issue is that Now a day Bv makers have not shown any story in their serial...it is just a stagnant one...i think no body is interested to see the mopping of jagya and shings for anandi...arre yaar hamare desh pe har ladki shadi karke apne husband ke ghar hi jate hai...issme itna rone ka kya baat...aur rahi baat jagya ki...agar usne shiv anandi ki  relation accecpt kar hi liya toh itna rone kya baat hai...after all he is a dignified doctor...I just want to see the progressive story of both ansh with shekhers and jaga2 with singhs...yeh kkhamoka rona dhona bilkul achha nehi lagta...aur Bv wale ko na yeh jagya ke liye har din nayi nayi ladki supply bandh karke sirf ganga pe dhayan dena chaiye...kitna kuch abhi dikhana baki hai ...shiv anandi ki sr...anandi ki pregnency...agar story me shiv anandi hai...toh ganeshji ko bhi ana chahiye...unki bina kaise shiv anandi ki  jindegi  puri nahi  ho sakti hai????...anandi ki higher study baki hai...social work baki hai...rise of anandi as a successful political leader  bhi baki hai...aur yeh sab kuch  anandi bus shiv ki proper madat se hi kar sakti hai...aur Bv wale ko dekho yeh sab na dikhake bas jagya ke ladki dudhne me hi lage huye hai..unka aur ganga rista bhi toh thik tahrase dikhana chhhiye...achha hua TRP gira...abhi inn logo ka dimag kuch thikane lagega...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

libsrocks

divine_ram IF-Sizzlerz
divine_ram
divine_ram

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 11:12am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Sheetsden

Good evening every one...today BV wale ne phirse hamare khwaish purakiya  2 miniute ke liye sid ko dikhake...chalo kam dialouge i sehi ...kamse kam darshan toh huya...

BTW olive the pictures of sid which you have posted  are undoubtedly  very hot and lovely...Day Dreaming

Dont loose hope its holi celebrations and its BV so anandi has to impress shekhar family with her nature. But good to see shiv surprised and happpy seeing anandi like a school girl. Atleast he did not have to console her from now onwards..Both male leads of BV  jagya and shiv are taken backseat in hopi celebrations and women ganga anandi are leading the celebrations in the respective families.
Let the festival finish off this week, so we can see some story with ANSH from next week.

ek baat  toh pakki hai ki tv industry me women are the leading character...that is why i never mind that they are giving less space for shiv or jagya...but my main issue is that Now a day Bv makers have not shown any story in their serial...it is just a stagnant one...i think no body is interested to see the mopping of jagya and shings for anandi...arre yaar hamare desh pe har ladki shadi karke apne husband ke ghar hi jate hai...issme itna rone ka kya baat...aur rahi baat jagya ki...agar usne shiv anandi ki  relation accecpt kar hi liya toh itna rone kya baat hai...after all he is a dignified doctor...I just want to see the progressive story of both ansh with shekhers and jaga2 with singhs...yeh kkhamoka rona dhona bilkul achha nehi lagta...aur Bv wale ko na yeh jagya ke liye har din nayi nayi ladki supply bandh karke sirf ganga pe dhayan dena chaiye...kitna kuch abhi dikhana baki hai ...shiv anandi ki sr...anandi ki pregnency...agar story me shiv anandi hai...toh ganeshji ko bhi ana chahiye...unki bina kaise shiv anandi ki  jindegi  puri nahi  ho sakti hai????...anandi ki higher study baki hai...social work baki hai...rise of anandi as a successful political leader  bhi baki hai...aur yeh sab kuch  anandi bus shiv ki proper madat se hi kar sakti hai...aur Bv wale ko dekho yeh sab na dikhake bas jagya ke ladki dudhne me hi lage huye hai..unka aur ganga rista bhi toh thik tahrase dikhana chhhiye...achha hua TRP gira...abhi inn logo ka dimag kuch thikane lagega...

I know women r leading ladies in tv industry but shiv character was always etched out very well till now. he was shown smart, practical and rational not like typical husband of tv industry jealous, shouting and listening to others than using his own mind. thts why i like shiv;s character. I always like anandi shiv working together in jeytsar before marriage. I hope they show anandi and shiv working together in udaipur too. i dont know but they should have stopped this udaipur transfer drama as I like ansh in jeytsar alone in CH not in KB with shekhars. Because here again only anandi will be seen doing all the work and not shiv. They should have balanced both singhs and ansh well in jeytsar without interfering with each other much...Now there is no use to vent and lets see how much shiv is given importance in udaipur story. I want equal importance of shiv in anandi story without much of shekhar family haddis. I skip jagya remarriage drama now and ganga lecture. I dont want ganga to be another anandi in singh household.
Nandita_Siddian IF-Sizzlerz
Nandita_Siddian
Nandita_Siddian

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 11:38am | IP Logged
@Sheetsden wohi baat hi toh mai bhi bol rahi hoon...dekho ek baat tho bilkul sahi hai ke ek shaadi shuda lady sucessful thabhi ban sakti hai agar unki husband usko properly support kare toh...hamare shiv itna mature and caring hai ki who hamesha anandi ki qualities ko sabke samne rakhne me unki madat hi  karenge...As their name is shiv anandi ...unka relation bhi god shiva and godess shakti ki tarah hona chaiye...both in professional and personal life...both sould be sucessful in their  own arena with the help of  each other...but nahi Bv wale ko yeh sab nahi sujta...yeh log toh bas anandi ko shiv ki loving wife banane me aur jagya  aur singhs ko anandi ke liye rone dhone me hi lagake rakha hai...kaha se dega hamare shiv ko space...they are just ruining the character of shiv as well as the progressive feature of Bv...
SudHaVeN- IF-Sizzlerz
SudHaVeN-
SudHaVeN-

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Hi! AT friends, just came to Wish you all a Happy ugadi.Smile 
Sheets, olive, Nolla, tulasi, gee, and several other Sid fans, hello. What's the topic today?
Will try to catch up with you all for sometime.Smile

Edited by ananthesh - 11 April 2013 at 11:55am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nollaTulasi14

SudHaVeN- IF-Sizzlerz
SudHaVeN-
SudHaVeN-

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 11:58am | IP Logged
It seems that today you all enjoyed BV a lot. I haven't watched it yet, will watch it later then and get back to you a little later.Smile
How was Sid today, looking great ah?

nollaTulasi14-FreeLancer-

Go to top