Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

SS AT#2 ll Every Aspect In You Is So Admirable $ (Page 123)

SudHaVeN- IF-Sizzlerz
SudHaVeN-
SudHaVeN-

Posted: 18 April 2013 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nolla

Hallo Sudha & everyone,

just to say am here & will join you fully on sat!

So keep taking care of my Siddhart for me untill

i come!ROFL

And he needs you the most now as he is back to

hard work!!!CoolLOL

Hello nolla,
Dont worry we will take care of Sid, till you come back.
Anyway when you return we will be in the new AT.
Smile We'll miss you,

divine_ram IF-Sizzlerz
divine_ram
divine_ram

Posted: 18 April 2013 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ananthesh

Originally posted by nolla

Hallo Sudha & everyone,

just to say am here & will join you fully on sat!

So keep taking care of my Siddhart for me untill

i come!ROFL

And he needs you the most now as he is back to

hard work!!!CoolLOL

Hello nolla,
Dont worry we will take care of Sid, till you come back.
Anyway when you return we will be in the new AT.
Smile We'll miss you,

Hi gals...I am disappointed by BV from few days. E en glimpse of shiv as kadak collector yesterday is not making me happy. Because today it was worse a 1 minute scene of shiv feeding anandi without any dialogues. It's better they send shiv on a official trip like jagya was sent during ansh wedding. atleast Sid will take rest and enjoy his holidays. I was saying from few days that I will take a break from forum and show but I was tempted to watch Sid. But it's high time I take a break for a week from BV now. I will skip next week episodes as it will be jagya Ganga new entry girl and saanchi drama. 
Meet you on this forum after a week.
SudHaVeN- IF-Sizzlerz
SudHaVeN-
SudHaVeN-

Posted: 18 April 2013 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Sheets! Hope an intetesting turn in the story and more screenspace to Shiv(hopefully) bring you back to this AT soon.
divine_ram IF-Sizzlerz
divine_ram
divine_ram

Posted: 18 April 2013 at 10:51am | IP Logged

Sheets! Hope an intetesting turn in the story and more screenspace to Shiv(hopefully) bring you back to this AT soon.
I don't mind singhs but saanchi drama was irritating today. Why can't they involve shiv in his sister stupidity.
BeyondTheSky IF-Dazzler
BeyondTheSky
BeyondTheSky

Posted: 18 April 2013 at 11:02am | IP Logged
hi...as discussed in the morning...i watched 2 episodes post ansh marriage where anandi is trying to avoid shiv...well shiv is too good in the scenes...and anandi looks very beautiful...but somehow i felt she always wears just one expression...kind of staring at shiv...not very convinced...Confused
SudHaVeN- IF-Sizzlerz
SudHaVeN-
SudHaVeN-

Posted: 18 April 2013 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sheetsden

I don't mind singhs but saanchi drama was irritating today. Why can't they involve shiv in his sister stupidity.

If you keep a competition to find out who hates Sanchi most, then i will win it. I just hate her to the core. Dead
I just can't tolerate her. Daybyday my disgust increases when she comes onscreen. Angry
Don't know why cvs make her character untolerable.

Edited by ananthesh - 18 April 2013 at 11:14am
divine_ram IF-Sizzlerz
divine_ram
divine_ram

Posted: 18 April 2013 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BeyondTheSky

hi...as discussed in the morning...i watched 2 episodes post ansh marriage where anandi is trying to avoid shiv...well shiv is too good in the scenes...and anandi looks very beautiful...but somehow i felt she always wears just one expression...kind of staring at shiv...not very convinced...Confused
People will get angry but the main attraction in ansh relationship till anandi realized her love was only shiv. I got attracted towards ansh only bcos of shiv. Because he got lot of freshness in the scenes. Now unfortunately shiv is lost somewhere due to stupid and dragging romantic scenes. 
divine_ram IF-Sizzlerz
divine_ram
divine_ram

Posted: 18 April 2013 at 11:18am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Sheetsden

If you keep a competition to find out who hates Sanchi I will win it. I just hate her to the core. Dead
I just can't tolerate her. Daybyday my disgust increases when she comes onscreen. Angry
Don't know why cvs make her character untolerable.

I skip her scenes without even trying to see what she is saying. Hate her n number of times.
The actress has only one expression on her face for every scene. I hate jagya character but I watch him as it is acted by a good actor. Shiv and Gaya have god chemistry btw them as both r good actors.
Roop as saanchi is the worst choice for the role. I am even more angry as she is give more screen space than our shiv. If you go to her fan club she does nit gave any fans. Why r cvs hell bent on destroying their golden goose ansh and the show with such irritating characters. 

Go to top