Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sudharies thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: BeyondTheSky

hi...as discussed in the morning...i watched 2 episodes post ansh marriage where anandi is trying to avoid shiv...well shiv is too good in the scenes...and anandi looks very beautiful...but somehow i felt she always wears just one expression...kind of staring at shiv...not very convinced...😕

Swetha, if you want to know the real prats anandi watch these episodes online, I'll give the dates, you check it out, ansh scenes in june 22 to 29th, sept 19th, 26th, nov 2nd, 5th and 6th. And lastly in feb 13th to 28th
She was truly brilliant in them as Anandi.
divine_ram thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: BeyondTheSky

agree..shiv is damn good..and his expressions are very clear and varied as per the scene...even voice modularity is good...i guess they want to drag ansh SR till sometime..😕...till then story may not move ahead much...

I think they r adding saanchi drama because of IPL. Jagya getting new entry girl for few days s also other way to drag the serial till IPL ends. Hope they start proper couple story of ansh ang jaga2 without involving haddis like saanchi, Ira nonsense.
divine_ram thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ananthesh

Swetha, if you want to know the real prats anandi watch these episodes online, I'll give the dates, you check it out, ansh scenes in june 22 to 29th, sept 19th, 26th, nov 2nd, 5th and 6th. And lastly in feb 13th to 28th

Anandi had to give those expressions as cvs wanted her to be like that after marriage. Prats was very good at emotional scenes. I always wanted her to see more happy and show love towards shiv. But unfortunely she left before she confessed her love. Their dream SR was too good. I really wish both come together soon in another show. If makers are clever they will use their talents together in anther show.
Sudharies thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 8
You're right, sheets. 😊
Serial producers should cast them together in a love story with scope for good acting and lots and lots of romance. It'll be a Trp puller show if they do it. I really hope my dream comes true.
😳
nolla thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

You're right, sheets. 😊
Serial producers should cast them together in a love story with scope for good acting and lots and lots of romance. It'll be a Trp puller show if they do it. I really hope my dream comes true.
😳

Well guys am here for a few mins! haven't watched the episode so no comments for now!
So how is my Sid doing today?
palpal15 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Nolla Sid had a blink and miss appearance. Just graced the screen to feed his onscreen wife two morsels that's it... Edited by pAL-pAL - 11 years ago
nolla thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: pAL-pAL

Nolla Sid had a blink and miss appearance. Just graced the screen to feed his onscreen wife two morsels that's it...

Hi PAL,

What a total waste! so no need to hurry to watch the episode?
But as always, i will do with that glimpse of Sid😃😳😳, till the cvs comes up
with a better story!!
Tulasi14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hi !Nolla ,Sudha,Sheethal,Olive and friends  a very good morning! 
BeyondTheSky thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

thx..the dates will help as there are so many episodes..😊

BeyondTheSky thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tulasi14

Hi !Nolla ,Sudha,Sheethal,Olive and friends  a very good morning! 

GM tulasi...how r u today...😊