SS AT#2 ll Every Aspect In You Is So Admirable $ - Page 71

Posted: 11 years ago
nice pics olive..i think the event was also nice!!😊
Originally posted by hisusmita

Olive, if he is a great dancer or not doesnt matter. He is sincere so we will be able to win the hearts of everyone out there if not the trophy, and u never know audience votes

Well said susmita.

Olive, if he is a great dancer or not doesnt matter. He is sincere so we will be able to win the hearts of everyone out there if not the trophy, and u never know audience votes
You are right Susmita..he is sincere and hardworking!!😊

Susmita He is really hardworking man  i 'm sure He  will   improve his dance in JDJ  :) He want to do  some great  movie  in bollywood  so i think  JDJ is  golden opportunity for him ...
Edited by OliveySOftheart - 11 years ago
Originally posted by rdjha

Hi Gals!!...so Sid finally in JDJ...i am happy and excited !! 😆
We  are all extremely excited to watch him first time in JDJ ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by onlinebuddy75

Yes definatly he will improve. He has improved a lot from his 1st dance performance. JDJ is about celebrity non-dancers shaking there leg. So he suits the concept.

Yeah :)  I  just hope he will give some amazing performance in JDJ ..and i hope Karan johar  will be impress to see his dance in there

what a attitude amazing style wooow 

OMG he really working hard ðŸ¤£